Next...

Subway

Do it right. You’re really a bad boy, only having curiosity rather than love.
Because of you, I’ve been fooled the entire time.

Seohyun collapsed on the subway bench and looked up at the fluorescent lights. “Aigoo,” she sighed. This was more than enough for one Valentine’s day. There was too much drama going on.

“Babo Hyunnie. You know well enough that those types would never go for a girl like you…” That wasn’t entirely true. When Seohyun had been in high school with the rest of her friends, they had been the talk of the school.

Every single one of them was beautiful, smart (mostly), and had hoards of boys confessing every day or the girls trying to get into the elite nine. But everything had split after graduation and the girls went their separate ways. They still talked and everything…but it just wasn’t the same.

Her phone rang. It was from the landlord saying that the electricity was going to be out until tomorrow due to some wiring problems.

No electricity meant no tv…no hot water…and no gogumas for dinner… She dug inside her bag and called Hyoyeon.

“Unnie? Can I stay over at your house tonight?”

Hyoyeon’s worried  voice came on. “Why are you okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine.” *As fine as anyone can be after that kind of public humiliation* “My power’s out so I have to stay with someone…”

“Okay. How far away are you? I can get Joon to pick you up.”

“No that’s okay. I’m actually just a few blocks away from your house. See you soon unnie!”

The only good thing that came out of this humiliation was that it was the station right next to Hyoyeon's house...She stuck a tongue out at the trains. *Jung Yonghwa or whatever your name is, if I ever see you again, you are so dead! Embarassing me in front of all those people...*

 


 

Meanwhile, the man with the ‘death-sentence’ on his head was lying down on top of his dongsaengs, drawing strange looks from the other passengers.

“Yah, I’m never forgiving you guys for that.”

Minhyuk looked scared. “Sorry hyung! Really! I didn’t think anyone would actually fall for you in the 20 seconds it took to say all that stuff.”

Jonghyun just shrugged. “It’s okay hyung, you’re never going to see her again anyways. Why don’t you go spend a lovely date with that girl from your music class?”

“Park Shin-hye? Eh we’re just friends. But I don’t know… I think I have plans…”

He his phone to see a text message that had arrived an hour or so ago.

Yah help me out. My girlfriend wants to set you up with another girl. And you owe me for the time with that crazy stalker of yours. Show up at xxxx soon!-Hyung

“Yep I have plans.”

Yonghwa said goodbye and left the train at the next stop. When the doors closed behind him, he couldn’t help but remember that poor girl’s face when she figured out it had all been a joke. *Snap out of it Yonghwa, you’re never going to see her again* He frowned. That girl would probably kick his if she saw him again but he kind of did want to see her again.

She wasn’t obnoxiously skinny and anorexic like the other girls who followed him around, didn’t wear terribly revealing clothes, and didn’t cake her face in make up. Instead, she looked innocent, kind, intelligent, but also extremely pretty.

He made his way towards the address his hyung sent him and got in the elevator.


 

Seohyun bowed and smiled at the hyper boy. “Annyeonhasaeyo. Seohyun immida.”

He grinned and gave her a hug. “Use banmal with your oppa!”

Hyoyeon laughed at her boyfriend. “Yah Joon, she never uses banmal unless you were born in the same year as her, 1991.”

He sulked. “But…I don’t like being older than people…”

“Yes being 24 is so much older than the rest of the population. Hurry up and set the table Joonie.”

He sighed. “Arasso. Oh and I have the choreography for that next recital. I’ll teach you the steps to it—“ His voice became fainter as followed his girlfriend into the kitchen.

Seohyun collapsed on the couch and wished she had what they had, a comfortable relationship that hadn’t had any bumps for the past 2 years. She was about to ask Hyoyeon if they had any gogumas when the door rang.

“Seo? Can you get it? It's probably the takeout Joon wanted”

"Hey I wasn't the one who wanted extra toppings on the pizza!"

“Ne.” She bounded up to open the door…to see Yonghwa from the subway.

His eyes widened. “You.”

She frowned. “You.” And slammed the door in his face.

Yay I updated (even tho it's short i'm sorry!!!!) OMG GUYS I already have 23 subscribers!!! *Hugs all of you* Thanks so much! I honestly didn't think people still read yongseo so I wouldn't get any views... Anyways for people who had high expectations...I'm very sorry if this turns out to be bad :) also people wanted revenge hyun so I guess maknae isn't going to be so innocent and forgiving in this fic :) also guys I would really appreciate it if you went and checked out my other stories? I have snsd and cnblue and (later yongseo) in kpop hyunters so yeah...

I'll have a lot of time to write (hopefully) next week and i planned most of the story out so yay for me!

AND i know this is long and im sorry but any yongseo moments from wgm or outside that you think i should include? like snowboarding, lotte world, etc?

Thanks so much for reading/subscribing/commenting (really love comments!)

- chocolate-notes :)