The diary

Twins And The Chamber

________________________________

The cruelest things in life happen when we least expect them to.

The biggest secrets are revealed at the most unsuitable  time.

The deepest wounds are the most easy to reopen.

One mistake can cause a disaster

____________________

 

Reminders: Minyoung is the grandma's name, and Minji is her twin sister.

*^*

Friday, September 1st , 1961

Dear Sweet Diary,
     Yesterday was the best day of my whole life. Well, what else to expect? It was my 18th birthday, after all. Well, technically today is my birthday, but I celebrated it one day in advance, since… GUESS WHAT?
Yesterday, mom, dad and my twin, Minyoung, went out for a whole day to visit my aunt who gave birth to a new baby, and they only came back this morning. I played sick and stayed home, then, I planned a party and invited all my friends. We had a great time together. J
     But what really marked that day is when everyone went home and I stayed alone with Wufan. He spent the night here, just so I wouldn’t get lonely. The mood was really romantic and we ended up sleeping together. <3
Yesterday, I took a step towards adulthood, and at the same time, I took one towards womanhood. It was an unforgettable night.

 

Sunday, September 3rd , 1961

Dear sweet Diary,
    I’m in deep trouble!
The day I organized a party, Wufan and I took a photo in the balcony. I did my best to hide it, since my dad made it clear that he doesn’t want me anywhere near him. But my sis found it today and she got mad at me for disobeying our father. She said she won’t tell him for the moment, but she threatened me that she’d say everything if I did this again.
   I find it pathetic that I’m not allowed to hang around the one I love, even though I’m a grown-up now. I wish my sister was more understanding about this subject. L

 

Monday, September 4th , 1961

Dear sweet Diary,
    I saw Wufan at the supermarket today. My insides were burning and I wanted to talk with him, but I turned my head and pretended I didn’t see him. I am too scared of getting closer to him because of my family.
SIGH!!! Life is so unfair!

 

Friday, September 8th , 1961

Dear sweet Diary,
     A while ago, Minyoung entered my room and locked the door behind her. She was in a rush and looked really mad. She threw a letter at my face. I was taken aback by her action. I took the letter, and my eyes widened when I saw the name of the sender: Wufan.
After dealing with my sister’s anger and making her promise she’d keep this a secret, I read what my other half wrote me.
    The letter was written with words of love and longing. He said he missed me and tings of the sort. He invited me for a date on Sunday. I am so excited, we didn’t go out for a week now, and I miss him a lot.

 

Saturday, September 9th , 1961

Dear sweet Diary,
    I was picking out my dress and makeup for tomorrow’s date when I felt scared. I went on several dates with Wufan secretly before, but this time is different. This time, my sister became very suspicious, and I’m afraid of my family finding out that I’m going out with him.
    Besides, I’m also nervous to meet him because things got serious between us now, and… it’s just…
This is so bitter yet so sweet

 

Sunday, September 10th , 1961

Dear sweet Diary, on a not-so-sweet day
     I wore my cutest dress and most flattering makeup and headed out for my date today. At that time, I thanked God that dad wasn’t home so that he wouldn’t ask me where I was going. But… yeah… I guess God hates me after all. I just got back from my “date”.
     Wufan and I were in a new coffee shop near his home when dad and his work partners entered the shop and decided to sit at the table right next to us. Talk about coincidence! -__-
Anyway, just as my boyfriend and I were having a lovey-dovey chat, my father threw water from his glass at my face, catching me off-guard and ruining my evening.
   He then harshly ordered me to go home. I had no choice but to obey but I am scared that he might do something to Wufan…

 

Friday, September 15th , 1961

Dear sweet Diary,
    It’s been five days since I last saw my lover.
Nothing special happened in this period except. I was so sad I didn’t even get out of the house. Minyoung and I didn’t talk ever since, and my dad never mentioned the incident. I didn’t have the slightest courage to ask him what happened afterwards. The only ones who comforted me were my cat and my violin, which I considered an escape from the harsh reality.
     Today, though, as I was cleaning my balcony, I saw Wufan passing by. He turned his head and our eyes met. He stopped walking and gazed at me for what seemed like, forever. He waved, smiled and mouthed: I LOVE YOU, Minji-ah!
I can’t stop crying both from happiness and from despair.

 

Sunday, September 17th , 1961

Dear sweet Diary,
    I was  sound asleep when I heard knocks on my balcony’s door. I woke up and stepped towards it half asleep. To my biggest surprise, it was Wufan who sneaked in and managed to climb all the way to my balcony. I let him in and locked my bedroom door so that no one catches us.
    The love of my life and I chatted for hours. He told me how much he missed me, how much he wished we could do something, how my dead beat him up  the other day… I was in heaven, just for hearing his voice and having him next to me. SIGH! How I LOVE him!
     Wufan also told me he had a risky plan. He wanted us to run away. Far, far away where no one would find us. Where we can just be ourselves and be in love forever. I told him I’d think about it, but I know that I want to do it.

 

*^*

Sadly, I didn't get the comments i asked for last time. So I decided to just update to not to make you wait.
Guys, the reason I'm asking for comments is because
I want to make  sure people are actually reading my story and that I'm not udating in vain. Please understand and leave some comments everyone.^^