No story has an End

Twins And The Chamber

*^* 

« Finished packing ? »
« Almost done. Luhan, mind checking whether we forgot something here ? »
That was it. Departure day. Two months have already passed by in this house. Our stay here was full of adventure. I experienced true fear and witnessed true pain. I got close to granny, who always seemed so mysterious. And I actually came to appreciate my brother, which was the main reason for us spending our vacation here. It was a fun experience overall. But we were finally leaving this house. A house of mysteries. A house of tragedies. A house of legacy. A house of twins and the chamber.

We reunited with our parents and Kiseob, our baby brother, a while ago and it was very nice to see them again. We were taking turns to hug grandma and kiss her goodbye when I caught sight of the little boy I met on my very first day here. He looked at me with sad eyes and ran away. I followed him, being the curious person I am. I came to a halt in front of the well; the boy was standing there miserably, blood covering his arm. Mom called me, saying we were gonna be late. The boy escaped again. I had to give up on the chase and go back.
I guess there are still many things I still don’t know…

 

   I was on the phone with my BFF Bom, when I noticed the ink mark on my dress that Luhan was holding.
“um, kay, call you later.” I hung up, “what on ea-“
“I was just playing around, okay?  I stained it by mistake. So, instead, I got you a brand new one, look!” He opened the bad that was in his other hand and said “TADA!”
“By mistake, huh? Well, let’s see.” I paused for a moment, the dress was really beautiful, “not bad. But still worthy of my wearing it in front of Baekhyun.” I beamed.
He winked then got out of my room: “Hurry up! Homecoming part starts in two hours.
I felt something hard in the dress, I flipped it and realized it still had the anti-theft device attached to it. Wait! Oh my g-
“Shin Luhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaann!”

   Brotherhood is such a beautiful bond, they say.
Having a twin must be so nice, they say.
Your brother is cute, they say.
Well, some things never change, I guess. And at this moment, I’m holding killing intent towards my twin brother.



“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.”

 

*^* 

*sigh* felt really sad when ticking the "Mark story complete" case T_T
PLEASE, comment to tell me your honest opinion about this story; how did you like it and what did it lack. Constructive criticism is more than welcome. :)
Hope you enjoyed reading my story, if so please
upvote it! ^_^
Oh and, mind checking out my one-shot? 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/343391/lovebirds-caf-bigbang-gdragon-oneshot-romance-cafe-contestentry-ygentertainment

My new story : Blooming Rosehttp://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/727546/