Chapter 36

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

The Real Junior Fight

‘Wow, nice back up you got here, Leeteuk’ Wooyoung said. He still trembling but if he shows his scared to the Park, they absolutely will lose.

‘I know. For your information the youngest blood has a very different power. Each of them has their own power.’ Leeteuk proudly replied.

‘Yeah, I have teleport power thing. Sehun here has tornado power style, Chanyeol’s genre is fire of the phoenix, Kris is dragon with flaming fire, Tao can even stop each of you last but not least lay, I don’t think I will tell you his power. We’ll see.’ Kai, among the youngest responded.

‘Nice, let’s just see your power than, ‘KIDS’. Jo Kwon insulted.

Minho fights with Seulong, Key’s opponent is Jo Kwon, Onew fights with Changmin while Taemin with Jinwoon.

Seulong’s strength is nothing to Minho. With one blast kick on his stomach, he, Seulong collapsed. Without any hesitation, Minho Seulong’s venom. It is easy but Seulong is one careless vampire while Minho is a serious killer. Jo Kwon is other hand panting because Key knocked his head with his right hand, his weapon that can knocked anyone down.

‘We are girlish, I know but still I have my own power compared to you, girl’ sassy way, that is they way how Key talk to Jo Kwon.  One last knock, he’s a dead meet. Venom , two vampires are now dead.

Taemin struggling his best to beat Jinwoon till dead but he’s not his opponent. Jinwoon pulled Taemin’s head. He then throws Taemin to the ground.

‘Looks like one of the good ones will disappear from this world.’ Jinwoon replied. As he was about to knock Taemin down, Minho holds his hands and Minho signaled Taemin to his venom.

‘Sorry but it looks like you’re the one who’s going to disappear. This is why family is important’ Taemin replied he then Jinwoon’s venom which slowly leads Jinwoon to dead.

‘Wow, my boys have almost all of your brothers. Now now Changmin’ Onew threatens. Changmin is getting weak. He saw his brothers had been killed by the boys and now he is afraid. A she’s getting weaker, Onew grabbed him from behind and pulled his hand to him and seconds after that Changmin is dead.

‘Min, you are wearing such a beautiful outfit when you are at war?’ Luna hissed Min

‘I want to look pretty, not like you, dirt all the time’ Luna exclaimed. Luna boil, she attacked her without any hesitation. She pulled her hair and quickly her venom.

‘Don’t mess with me you ’ Luna responded while still Min’s venom. The dead vampire looks so ugly and terrifying. Amber on the hand looks so angry with his opponent Fei.

‘What is wrong with you, are you a girl or a guy you tomboy?’ Fei hissed Amber.

‘Why the fcuk you care?’ Amber counters back.

‘Well, you are actually making vampire’s reputation looks bad’ Fei insulted. Amber can’t hold her anger, so she jumped on Fei and said ‘I’m a girl and I don’t really care about reputation. That is why I can jump on you’ Amber responded and immediately Fei’s venom.

Krystal and Suzy on the other side are fighting. Both are well trained but one advantage can make the other one lose. Suzy is just about to slapped Krystal’s face but she ducked. Krystal on the other can see the advantage kicked Suzy’s leg and the bad ones fall. Krystal strangled Suzy with his left and pulled Suzy’s right hand to her fangs. Suzy begged her not to do it but an enemy is always an enemy, so she Suzy’s venom furiously.

Hangeng on the other hand is now fighting with the three flawless young vampires who are Kris, Lay and Tao.

‘ Wow, young but strong. Truly are my opponents. Let’s fight’ Hangeng responded. He then tried to punch Kris but his height stops him, he then changed his target to Tao. Without knowing Tao is also targeting him as his back flip victim with that he did.  Hangeng moved backed. Tao’s kick was strong and dense. He smirked

‘Nice’ He tried again to attack Lay but he end up bleeding. The moment he change his target, Lay was already behind him. He punched Hangeng like there is now tomorrow.

As Hangeng about to attack to Kris, Kris already responded to his attack by blowing his almighty flame. Which weakens Hangeng, the three then Hangeng’s venom from his neck and his two wrists.

Kai on the other side has already won. He can teleport to anywhere, so he teleports behind JB and punched him on his face and promptly JB’s venom. Sehun and Chanyeol also did the same. Sehun used his almighty tornado to spin Junior and signal Chanyeol to burst his fire while Junior is still inside the tornado.  As he landed on land, both flawless vampires Junior’s venomous blood.

The Lee family is now speechless. They can’t utter a word. They know they are now at the end of their world. They can easily dead. A dead meat, indeed.

‘Look like the youngsters done with their job. It is time to show what their seniors can do’ Leeteuk exclaimed while giving Wooyoung his killing glare.

 

NOTE TO READERS : I KNOW I'VE BEEN AWAY FOR LIKE THREE OR FOUR DAYS, OR MAYBE FIVE. BUT I'M SORRY. MY INTERNET HATE ME THIS FEW DAYS, SO I'M SORRY PEOPLE BUT THANK YOU FOR READING AND THE COMMENTS. YOU PEOPLE ARE MY INSPIRATION. :) <3