Chapter 31

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

Someone is missing

The next early morning everyone is up. They seems like they can’t get separated from each other. They then go to the dining room to have breakfast.

‘Good morning beautiful’ Boa said to their 8 daughters. One is still inside her room.

‘Good morning beasts’ Victoria said their 9 sons.

‘Mom’! They scream simultaneously at their beloved mother.

‘What? It is true we are beasts. I also a beast but I’m pretty. ‘Victoria praises herself.

‘That shows that we are handsome but our father and mother are born with beautiful features on them. The traits just go to us.’ Donghae claimed. The girls and their just smiled at the relationship Victoria has with his flawless sons.

‘Where is Taeyeon? What get her so long? Make up? She is flawless already. No need make up to cover her face. ‘ Boa asked but complimenting her daughter at the same time.

‘Sooyoung, go and get your sister’ Boa asked her 7th daughter to check on her petite sister. Sooyoung then nodded. As she is about to go out of the dining room, Leeteuk and Ryeowook stand.

‘Why are you guys standing?’ Sungmin asked.

‘I wanted to offer myself to check on Taeyeon’ Leeteuk answered honestly.

‘You bro?’ Eunhyuk asked his brother.

‘I wanted to keep Sooyoung company.’ So, he also honestly replied to Eunhyuk question. However, he receive a almighty ogle eye from his girl.

‘No need. This is my house. I’m perfectly fine. I’m hungry. Wait here. I’ll run and come back and eat all the foods serve here. ‘She answered.

‘What an animal are you? Snake? Swallow everything? ‘ Ryeowook teased. Sooyoung was about to hit him but Leeteuk was fast, he stops whatever Sooyoung was about to do and say.

‘Stop fighting. I’m the one who is going to check on Tae. Sit and eat whatever you want. I’m helping you. You can even eat my brother if you want. ‘ Leeteuk joked around but his expression looks so worried.

Sooyoung gives Ryeowook a scary look but that doesn’t scared Ryeowook out. He showed his fangs to him and Sooyoung promptly sit at her chair. The boys laugh, victory is theirs. The girls just stuck their tongue out. The mothers just smiled at the funny moment that the children created.

While Leeteuk runs to Taeyeon’s room. He was trembling when he was about to open his girl’s room door.

‘What the hell is wrong with me?’ He asked himself. When he feels that his strength has gathered, he opens the door. Unfortunately no one was there. He went to the toilet but still there is no sign of her. Everywhere, every inch of the room has no sign of his beloved girl. Suddenly he noticed the window is opened and there’s a short note on it.

‘SHE TOLD YOU. I WARNED HER. NOTHING ELSE I CAN DO THAN TAKE HER, RIGHT BOYFIE? LOTS OF LOVE. JANG WOOYOUNG. HURRY UP OR ELSE SHE IS MINE.’

Leeteuk kneeled. He knew something was about to happened. He can feel the bad aura yesterday. At that current moment he went to the dining room. The others are shocked because Leeteuk looks so pale than usual.

‘She has been captured.’ He whispered. But everyone is the dining room can heard him because the environment in the dining room is so quiet.

‘Who?’ They asked.

‘My girl. Taeyeon’ Leeteuk answered. The others are now worried. The bad has gotten the beauty. What will happen? Wait and keep reading :)