chapter 4

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

The Parents situation

‘Honey, I’ve been checking the whole woods. No pollution had been done. So , I think we should go home now.  The kids are waiting, I’m sure that.’ Say U-know.

‘Exactly, I don’t want to stay here anymore. I miss my girls. I can’t stand it anymore. I want to hug those pretty girls of mine’ replied Boa.

‘Hmm, I think I should stay away from you from now on.’ Say Yunho.

‘Why?’ Boa asked. ‘Then only you would miss me’ joked Yunho. ‘Kim Yunho, stop that cheesiness of yours! It freaks me out. Plus, we’re in the woods’ Boa responded. ‘Nothing goes wrong even we’re in the woods. Hahaha’ Replied Yunho.  Boa ignored her husband childish behavior.

As they walk out of the jungle, suddenly Yunho’s horse stops it moves. Yunho and Boa gets worried. What is going on, that is the words in their heads. They look at each other. Then they heard voices. They walked to the voices and they saw two groups of vampires are fighting. Boa can’t believe what her eyes just saw. So do Yunho.

‘Dear, I never knew that vampire does exist’ Whisper Boa to her husband. Yunho can’t say a word. He just nod his head. ‘Think we should leave before something bad happen.’ Say Boa. The husband and the wife slowly walk to their horse. Apparently, there is a vampire that already saw the married couple.

‘Well, well, well. Look who’s here. How are you, Yunho?’ said the vampire. Yunho stops his move and turn to the voice that just called him.

‘Max?’ said Yunho. Max just smiled and they hugged each other. ‘You’re still the same huh’ Both of them said at the same time and they laughed together.

‘Hey, I just saw vampires. All of them look so scary. Come, and get out from this wood.’ Say Yunho nervously.

‘Really? We should get out from here but is the vampire you saw just looks like this?’ ask Max. Yunho got confused. Then he saw Max turn around and face him again with fangs on his teeth.

‘Max! You’re a vampire too? Oh my, don’t eat me, you know I love you right, come on. Bye I got to go’ Yunho tried to escaped from Max’s transformation. Max then changed to human form again.

‘Brother, calm down and do not scream. The other vampires do not know I came to you. I can hear your wife’s mind just now. I’m the good ones. Really’. Max said confidently.

‘Proof please’ ask Yunho. Then immediately Max shows the bracelet that he had wore for a very long time. ‘See this bracelet you’ve given. I still take care of this thing and friendship will never ends’ say Max.

‘Okay, I trust you’ Yunho said. As they were talking, suddenly Siwon came to them ‘Dad, The Lee family already realize that you’re not in the battle. Now uncle Xiah comes after you’ he added.

‘Oh no, you should take this friend of mine to’ Max’s sentences had been cut by Xiah. ‘Where you wanted to take that old friend of mine to Maxxie?’ , the only word on Max’s mind.

‘Xiah, you’re also a vampire?’ ask Yunho

‘As you can see, I am. And I’m proud to be one. I know you’re an old friend of mine but the mercy is just not in me. I can smell yours and your wife’s blood from here. My wife can’t wait to taste both of you. Right lovely Jia?’ Ask Xiah. ‘Yes my darling’ answered Xiah.

‘Don’t you dear to touch them Xiah, Vic and I will protect them’ Max attacked.

‘Oh really, but Yunho, where is your wife?’ ask Xiah again

Darn it. Yunho cursed. All of them look at each other, now the Park and Lee family of vampires had gathered around. Yunho stand with the Park family. Just then realize that Boa is with the Lee family, fainted with my scars and bruises on her face and body.

‘Let her go. She’s my wife. She got nothing to do with this’ say Yunho.

‘But her blood smells so damn sweet. If you guys have kids, I bet it would be sweeter’ Jia replied. Yunho frozen. Please don’t take my girls, said Yunho in his heart. She’s about to bite Boa’s neck but then Eunhyuk grabs Boa with his speediness from behind .  Junho, who has the same ability, noticed Eunhyuk presence. He has the same power like Eunhyuk tries to chase after him but Kibum camouflage himself and punches Junho in the face.

From the scene, all of the vampires knew that the Park family will win. So afraid of being beaten, the Lee family excuse themselves. ‘You might win this time, idiots’ says Wooyoung to Leeteuk but Leeteuk just ignored the so called threat from Wooyoung.

‘Once again, nice meeting you old friends’ say Xiah. Then he shows his sharp fangs to Yunho which made Yunho to moves backwards a bit.

 

‘Mmm Dad’ Eunhyuk voice breaks the silent. All of them turn around and look at Eunhyuk who is now holding Boa. ‘Oh, I’m sorry and thank you’ say Yunho. ‘You’re welcome’ Eunhyuk replied.

‘I think we should bring her home dear. She looks so pale and she’s bleeding’ say Victoria.

‘Might come to our house?’ Max asks Yunho.  Yunho hesitated at first. It’s not because of Max and his family. He know they are the good ones but he afraid if the bad one comes after them again. But all his thoughts can be heard by Max.

‘Don’t worry, they won’t come after us. For now. We’re going to protect you and you’re wife. I promised. No, we promised’ said the head of Park family. The other family members of Park just smile to assure Yunho. With that, Yunho went the Park family with intention that his wife is safe and the Lee family won’t come after them.

p/s; I didn't mean to make the other idols as the bad ones, its just that i'm out characters. Hahaha. Sorry :D