Chapter 10

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

Introduction of the Lee family

The vampires that have been beaten by the other vampires are now in their moderate house. This family of vampire is not rich as the Park family. And because of that, they envy them.  They wanted to be just like the Park family but they can’t because they are on the darkness side.  Xiah, Jia, Wooyoung, Jay Park, Junsu, Junho, Jaejung, Nickhun, Chansung, Taecyeon and lastly Yonnghwa.

These vampires are the family of the Lee. Xiah the head of the family, Jia is his wife and the rest are their children. They are just like the Park but they love darkness.

‘Argh, I want that cutie girl. She smells so damn sweet. Why the Park always interrupt our doings? I hate them’. Nagged Junsu

‘I know right. Hmm, I can feel her heartbeat, she can’t stand still and that makes her blood smells sweeter.’ Jay Park added.

‘Enough guys, we’ll catch those chicks later. I’m not in my mood to talk about this anymore. It makes me want to go to the Park family and crush their perfect faces.’ Grunts Wooyoung

‘What’s up with the noises boys?’ asked the mother of Lee.

‘Nothing mom, we’re just walking into the woods then we met these few goddesses. They are pretty and smells so sweet.’Taec responded.

‘Sweet?’ asked Jia

‘Yeah, their bloods’ Nick replied.

‘Oh my, are they the daughters of the ruler?’ Jia asked for more.

‘Yup’ the boys replied.

‘Oh my, I can’t wait to taste those so called pretty goddess’ said Jia. From her expression, everyone knows she’s thinking and drooling over the girls and their mother’s blood.

‘Mom, stop thinking about them. Focus on us please. We got bruises and scars here.’ Said Junho

‘Oh sorry. What happened? Who did this pathetic thing to you guys hmm?’ asked the worried mother.

‘Those spoil brats of Park. They are all so stupid and such a disturbance’ said the angry Yonghwa.

‘Huh, the idiots with pretty face huh. Never mind child, we’ll defeat them one day. I promise.’ Said Jia with confidence showed on her face.

‘Okay mom. Oh mom, where’s dad?’ asked Wooyoung

‘Oh, he went hunting for blood dear’ answered Jia

The boys just nodded. They pity their father because the Park doesn’t have to search for any blood while they have too. Hunting is a must for them or else they can’t survive. Well, that’s their fault for drinking human bloods right. Serve you right bad vamps.