Chapter 20

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

While the brothers are preparing, Donghae went to meet Jessica at the garden in front of the mansion.

‘Jessica’ Donghae approached her the moment he reached at this destination. Jessica turned her head and saw a panting Donghae standing behind her.

‘Donghae. What are you doing here? And why are you panting?’ asked Jessica.

‘I’m running from my room to here. I wanted to meet you’ He replied.

‘Now you know how big your mansion is right?’ Jessica joked

Donghae just smiled and replied ‘Yeah.’ That’s the only word he can reply.

‘So, what brings you here?’ Jessica asked again.

‘I umm. I heard that you’re going to leave tomorrow?’ Donghae asked.

‘Oh, yeah. How do you know this?’ Now it’s Jessica’s turn to asked Donghae a question.

‘Oh, I heard it from Kyu’ He added.

‘Ahh. Yeah, I’m leaving tomorrow. We’re going to go back at early in the morning.’ She responded.

‘Hmm. I’m going to miss you’ Donghae said without hesitation.

‘Sorry?’ Jessica said. She heard what Donghae just said but she wanted to see if Donghae is willing to repeat it again or not.

‘I said I’m going to miss you’ Donghae said it and he look Jessica straight in the eye.

Jessica’s cheek has turns to pink. And that’s make her look beautiful. Dongahe can’t help but look at her intently.

‘Mmm. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to humiliate you or what. I’m just..’ Donghae continue but Jessica stops him ‘It’s okay. I’m going to miss you too’ Jessica replied. Now, it’s Donghae’s cheek s that turn to a tomato.

‘Hahaha. We’re going to miss each other huh. I guess we’re friend right?’ Donghae asked Jessica.’ Yeah, of course’ She replied. Nice , Donghae thought.

‘So, let’s go inside and watch soccer. I heard like them’  Donghae continued.

‘Yeah. Hey, you know many things about me. Its’not fair.Tell me what you like?’ Jessica asked

‘I’ll tell you inside’ Donghae added. Then they two walk to the mansion. As they are walking Donghae remembered something ‘ Jessica, please don’t tell Kyu that I’m the one who tell you about the leaving thing. He might kill me because he hates people who make him look like he can’t keep a secret.’

‘Don’t worry. I’ll TELL him’ Jessica teased Donghae. Donghae froze. And he’s face turns nervous.

‘Hahaha. I won’t tell him. Why are you so afraid of your own younger brother?’ Jessica asked Donghae

‘Because he will okay, will to turn a monster if something that he dislike happened. ‘ Donghae replied.

‘Oh. By the way, you look like a fish just now’ Jessica is trying to tease Donghae again. Donghae’s face turns evil. Nervous shown in Jessica’s face.

‘What?’ She asked him. ‘I still got my cucumber with me’ he looked at Jessica with his sharp eyes. As Jessica heard what Donghae just she run and said ‘Where do you get that? Arghh, vampires are weird’ She screams and she run into the mansion

Donghae who chased after her just smiled all the way long. Jessica, why are you so cute. He monologues   with himself. ‘Wait up Icy!’ Dongahe shouted and chased after her.

 

p/s: Hai, wait for the next update :)