Chapter 33

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

Information Transferred.

‘How is she?’ Leeteuk abruptly asked the moment he saw the two brothers of his walking their way to the Kim’s mansion. Eunhyuk and Donghae look at each other, they know Leeteuk is desperate for their answer, he looks so miserable and desperate but still he remain strong. They don’t know what they will do if their girls been captured.

‘She fine but they tied her with ropes.’ They answered.

‘Did they touch her?’ Serious expression shows on Leeteuk’s face.

‘No. But they emotionally tortured her. Keep mentioning they wanted to kill us. I really feel like I wanted to rip their body apart.’ Eunhyuk speak up. He seriously hates what he heard just now.

‘Is she going to be alright?’ Yoona and Seohyun asked, simultaneously.

The girls’ eyes are swallowed because of crying. They can’t stop crying even though the guys are always there by their side. Same thing goes to Boa. Victoria keeps on calming her down because she’s crying so badly. Leeteuk can’t stay calm because his calm medicine has been stolen. He keeps thinking ways to set Taeyeon free but thankfully his brothers always there for him. They know how strong Leeteuk’s love to her.

‘We don’t know. If she doesn’t protest, maybe they won’t do anything.’ Donghae answered.

‘We should act now. I don’t want them sent any threat letter or whatever. It’s either we go there or they come here.’ Yunho responded. He and Max have been thinking the reason why Xiah wanted the girls very much. They can’t find solid answer for this question.

‘I think we should. They are now making her as bait. We go there and ac.’ Siwon planning a strategy.

‘Are you guys ready? How can you kill them? You guys are the same creatures’ Yuri responded.

‘We would not rip their head apart. We’re different. First we have to find the one who has the same ability with each of us. Then once they are weak, we have to the vampire blood out of their wrist. That is the way how we’re going to kill them.’ Max answered to Yuri’s question.

The girls nodded.

‘So, who are your opponents?’ Hyoyeon asked.

‘Mine is Wooyoung.’ Leeteuk responded.

‘Jay Park’ Donghae replied.

‘Junsu’ Sungmin answered.

‘Junho’ Siwon said.

‘That Jaejung bastard’ Enhyuk speak up.

‘Nickhun is mine’. Yesung told them

‘Chansung mine I guess.’ Ryeowook spilled.

‘That so called ‘Tech’ is mine’ Kibum sarcastically revealed his opponent.

‘No other than that jealousy Yonghwa’ Kyuhyun replicates.

‘Wow. It seems like all of you knows your opponents. We are going to fight with the parents’. Victoria rejoins.

‘Okay, targets are now identified. All we need a plan. What should we do now? Teuk, this is about your girl, anything comes in mind?’ Max asked his son.

‘It is time to call the youngsters.’ Leeteuk responded. They are now planning a strategy. Whatever happens, Taeyeon must be rescued.

Thank you readers. I love and thank you for the comments. It motivates me very much :)