Chapter 39

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

Get To Know Each Other.

‘I’m so happy to be here’ Taeyeon said. She is now in her room, resting.

‘Wow, you look so bright now. Compared to just now look, you look like a zombie to be frank.‘ Sooyoung teased.

‘Thanks’ Taeyeon frown. Sooyoung then smiled upon seeing her sister’s face, she then quickly hugged her.

‘You’re always pretty sister’ Sooyoung exclaimed.

‘So do you beautiful’ Taeyeon replied with a smile plastered on her face.

‘Hei!!’ The youngsters burst into Taeyeon’s room. Thankfully Taeyeon’s room is huge as huge as you can think of. 32 people are now inside Tae’s room. Taeyeon can’t help but feel gratefully upon her huge room.

‘Come down kiddo’ Leeteuk sounded.

‘Let her rest first’ He added.

‘It’s okay, the more the merrier’ Taeyeon defended the kids. Leeteuk sighed. Taeyeon then pinched Teuk’s face. He smiled.

‘Enough with the chessiness okay’ Jessica ordered. Donghae then wrapped his arms around Jessica’s tiny waist from her behind.

‘I think you should do that to sister’ Yoona counter. The others just laugh while Jessica covering her face with Donghae arms. All he can do is chuckle.

‘So can we introduce our self?’ Key asked. Taeyeon nodded.

‘I’m Key, not leader but I talk a lot’ He admitted.

‘This boyish but pretty vampire here is my girlfriend, Amber’ He added. The girls then oh upon hearing what Key had just said. Amber smiled while nodded.

‘I’m Onew and I’m the leader actually. This is Luna, my girl’ Onew exclaimed.

‘Nice to meet you Tae sis’ Luna said.

‘Nice knowing you to Luna’ Taeyeon replied with a smile.

‘I’m Minho, the strength. Near me here, this long super pretty girl here is my woman, Krystal’ Minho emphasized.

‘Hi, I’m Krystal and you girls are pretty’ Krystal praised.

‘So do you’ Jessica responded also with a smile.

‘You look like her a bit Sica’ Yuri uttered. Then all of them look at Krystal and Jessica.

‘Yeah’ Both Jessica and Krystal responded.

‘Don’t worry. I’m willing to take you as my younger sister’ Jessica responded. The others laughed.

‘Last but not least, I’m Taemin. Sulli here is my precious’ Taemin introduced himself and his girl.

‘Wow, TAEyeon and TAEmin. I bet we can be close dear boy’ Taeyeon excited said.

‘I’m sorry Taemin but get out of this room, now’ Leeteuk joked. The others again laughed.

‘Sorry bro’ Taemin smirked.

‘Okay so now it’s our time. I’m Kai. We are the youngest. You already seen my power right, I’m a teleport vamp’ He presents himself.

‘I’m Sehun. Tornado guy much’ He smirked the but the other just smiled.

‘I’m Kris. I’m the leader. Dragon is my ability, red fire guy’ Kris brag. The others nodded

‘I’m Tao. I can stop the time but rarely did that. The time must be move or else we’re stuck and not moving’ Tao said. The others laugh.

‘ You’re right.’ Sungmin responded.

‘And I have to say I don’t really like my power. Haha’ Tao being humble about his power.

‘I’m Lay. Yeah, I just healed you, so I’m the doctor. The healing man’ Lay confessed. The others are now clear with all the power. They then talked and talked until the parents burst inside the room.

‘Let Taeyeon rest. My my, this room looks like you guys are doing some meeting or visiting someone sick in the hospital. Out out out! ‘ Victoria angered.

‘Only Leeteuk can stay’ Boa added. She then winked at him who is now looking at her. Leeteuk then mouthed a thank you to Boa. She nodded.

‘Hear that order? Do you not see how fierce my wife can turn to? Now let’s go downstair. Let’s have some tea for the goddesses and some fresh ‘red’ wine for us, the vamps’ Max sounded.

Upon hearing what Max just said, the quickly run downstairs.

‘Kids. Teuk, take care of her’ Yunho ordered. Leeteuk nodded.

‘Finally, moment for two’ Leeteuk smile and so do his girl.

‘Haha, yeah. You know what’ Taeyeon asked.

‘What’ He replied.

‘I miss you. So much’ Taeyeon answered.

‘Me too. ‘Leeteuk responded. With that he hugged Taeyeon. After a long hug, Leeteuk speak.

‘I know maybe this is not the right time but I can’t help it anymore.’Taeyeon puzzled.

‘What is it? Is everything okay?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘Yes but I think I have to do this. It drives me crazy and I know I can get positive answer’ Leeteuk added. Taeyeon waited.

‘Kim Taeyeon, The eldest daughter of the nature God Yunho and the Goddess Boa, will you marry me?’ Leeteuk asked.

Taeyeon cried. Tears of joy and she cried a lot.

‘Just answer yes sister’ A scream for down stair can be heard. Leeteuk and Taeyeon laughed.

‘I thought it’s only us in here’ Taeyeon said.

‘They love to use their power to hear for bad things’ Leeteuk insulted.

‘We can hear and know about that to Brother’ Again scream from down stairs. Leeteuk ignored the others. He need to know her answer.

‘So?’ Leeteuk asked. Nervous.

‘Ummm, ummm’ She teased. Leeteuk stiffed.

‘Hurry up Kim Taeyeon’ Boa shouted

‘I DO’ Taeyeon promptly answered. Seconds after hearing her answer the mansion now is full with a happy scream. Leeteuk smiled.

‘Thank you babe, thank you’ Leeteuk hugged her. A tight hug to be specific.

They leaned close to each other. Few inches apart with one more move, their lips collide but..

‘STOP IT LEETEUK! WAIT WAIT WAIT . SHE IS SOON TO BE YOUR WIFE. TOMORROW, SHE IS GOING TO BE YOUR WIFE. MOM AND DAD WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING BE PATIENT’ Victoria screamed.

‘Okay mom’ Leeteuk replied. The others just can laugh and so do Taeyeon.

‘Be patient dear vamp, be patient’ Taeyeon patted Leeteuk head and kissed his cheek.

Leeteuk smiled. ‘Okay. Now off to bed and get some sleep, rest. Okay?’ Leeteuk asked. Taeyeon nodded. She then lay down her head and sleep with Leeteuk besides her hugging her with his arms. Few minutes after watching his girl sleep, he then fall asleep dreaming about their upcoming wedding.   

NOTE: ONE LAST CHAPTER READERS THEN IT WILL REACH ITS END. SO SAD TO END IT BUT I HAVE TO :(