Chapter 17

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

Sunsun For A while

‘Mama. How long are we going to stay here? You’ve recovered from the incident aren’t you?’ asked the aegyo overloaded goddess.

‘Soon honey. Soon. All of us are going back okay’ said the mother.

‘But when?’ asked the blondie again.

As Boa about to replied her daughter’s question, a voice interrupts them ‘ ‘Just let your mom stay here. There’s nothing wrong with this place’ Sungmin spokes.

‘Hey, knock on the door okay.’ Sunny gets angry with Sungmin’s rude behavior. For your info, I came from the window.’ He replied.

‘Still, knock fangie’ said Sunny

‘Enough kids. Be friends. I’m tired seeing you guys and girls fighting every day. Just be like the others who had been friend with each other. All of them are in peace now.’Boa express her thought to the two Blondies.

‘I don’t want to create a war between any of you. If you’re father can be friend with each other why can’t both of you be like them’ She added.

‘Sorry auntie’ Said Sungmin ‘Sorry mama’ said Sunny. Then both of them look at each other and hesitant. Should I or should I not be friend with this creature. Both of them monologue with themselves. After few minutes, they stretched out their hands and shook each other’s hands. The friendship between the two has occurred but no one knows that they not sincere be friends with each other. Situation forced them to do so.

All together.

The goddesses and the vampires are now in the movie room. They are now watching the movie together. Specifically, they are watching horror movie.  All of them got their things to do but if it’s not because of the leaders they might not be together. Since the sitting in the movie room only have couple sits, they have to sits with the new friend. Some are willing to sit with their new friend while some are not. Like Yoona and Kibum

‘Hmm, do not scream if there is any ghost appeared. I don’t to be deaf and the reason for my deafness is you. So keep your gash closed. Understood?’ said Kibum

‘Yeah, whatever, Beroh. ‘ said Yoona mocking Kibum

‘Aish. Girls. How can she stuck with me!’ Kibum whispered. ‘I heard that’ Yoona said.

‘Hmmm’. Kibum can only grumble

While they are busy chit-chat-ing , the other’s concentration are on the movie. Seohyun glances at Kyuhyun for many times. She herself doesn’t know why but the light from the movie and the dark surrounding makes Kyuhyun looks glowing. She can’t help but gets attracted to him. Luckily , Kyuhyun is busy with his movie but he noticed Seohyun glanced at her for one or two times.

‘Why?’ Finally Kyuhyun spoke without looking at Seohyun. Seohyun hastily look in front. The silent kills Kyuhyun then he looked at Seohyun ‘ Why?’ He asked again.

‘What?’ Seohyun pretending.

‘Stop it. I know you keep looking at me. Why? Is the any blood print on my face?’ Kyuhyun joked around. Hearing upon Kyuhyun answer, Seohyun laughs.

‘No. But…’ She can’t continue.

‘What?’ He asked again.

‘You err.. You look so hmmm..’ Seohyun shuttered.

‘I look like what?’ He screamed but just Seohyun can hear the scream and Seohyun got surprised and she screamed a ‘Handsome’ word.

Luckily for Seohyun, the movie has a very handsome actor and the moment she screamed is the moent where actor looked so handsome. So the others thought that Seohyun is complimenting the actor.

Then the others start to teases her ‘Wow Seo? You like the actor huh. Poor Kyu’ the Eunhyuk said and he got a prized from Hyoyeon where she pinched him. ‘Auch. That hurts’ Eunhyuk said and Hyoyeon just stuck her tongue out.

Donghae also teased them by saying ‘Waaah. Kyu go and kill the actor. Hahaha.’ The others also laugh but not Jessica. She get annoyed because she is concentrating on the movie. Then she screams.

‘Shut up, I’m watching here’. When the ice princess has spoken no one can say anything.

Kyuhyun is not angry with those teases. But he is happy because he knows that Seohyun is complimenting him.

‘Thanks’ He said. And once again, he is not looking at her. He knows she’s blushing hard.

‘Yeah yeah, whatever.’ Seohyun said.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun got this spirit inside him and he kissed Seohyun’s cheek. Now Seohyun’s face has turn to a really bright red. Like a tomato. Poor Seohyun. But what the two of them don’t know is both of them are enjoying their so called movie moment.