Chapter 6

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

The Vampire Mansion

Max, Yunho, Victoria and their kids are now in the guest room. They are now waiting for Boa to wake up. Bruises and scars can be seen on her body. Nobody knows how and who did it but thank God, Eunhyuk grab her before Jia got the chance to eat her.

‘You guys take your rest, I’ll take care of her’ say Victoria. Yunho look at Victoria with uneasy look.

‘Haha. Don’t worry. We’re not human eaters. We’re clean okay.’ Victoria added with a smile plastered on her face. Then Yunho look at Max and Max nodded. The two men and the young vampires went downstairs. All of them then take a sit in the living.

‘I’m still speechless. I can’t believe vampires do exist. No offence guys but I still can’t believe it.’ Say Yunho with disbelieve expression.

‘Haha, I get that. I also can believe I’m a vampire. But I’ve accepted the fact I’m one of them’. Max says.

‘Wait a second, you can’t believe that my dad is a vampire but you’re his friend, how? I mean if you’re really his friend, you would have noticed.’ Says Yesung

‘Good question young vampire. Your dad and I we’re not humans.’ Said Yunho

‘You’re not?’ asked the vampires. Max just smiled looking at his children.

‘We’re not, I’m not a human, I’m the ruler of the nature BUT I’m not a God. I’m just a ruler. I have power with the nature. Even though , nature is my power but I can’t sense any creatures that lives in the nature. Like you guys. I just can heal the trees, clear up the air and pollution in the nature. I only have those powers that related to that. My wife, she’s the same. We heal or save the nature from get polluted.’ Say Yunho.

‘Okay,  go on’ says Kyuhyun.

‘Your father and I, we’ve been because our parents know each other. So we get to know each other and being friend. But when I was 18 years old, you’re dad and your grandfather move to another country. While I have to stay here to take over the thrown of my father as the ruler of nature. Then we didn’t contact each other. Your dad is a good secret keeper. He didn’t even tell me that he’s a vampire.’ Finally, Yunho finished his story.

‘I was about to tell you when we’re nineteen, but we’ve got to moved to another country, so yeah, I miss the chance to do so.’ Max defends himself.

‘Why nineteen?’ asks Kibum.

‘Because, it’s a tradition. When you’re nineteen, you can tell your non-vampire friend, that you’re actually a vampire.’ Max added

‘Oh, okay’ say the boys.

‘What? Is there anything wrong with the info?’ asked Max

‘I thought you’re like Edward Cullen, where you cannot expose yourself to the Sun and you might get shiny as the jewels and people might know you as a vampire.’ Says Eunhyuk

‘No such things like that okay, we’re vampires. We’re just drink blood and have powers. That’s it. Seriously ‘. says Donghae.

‘I’m just saying’ Eunhyuk hit back. Donghae just grunts. Yunho and Max just smile at the scene the two brothers created.

‘Hey,you’re wife is pretty and you guys look good to be together.’ Max and Yunho said at the same time.

‘Hahaha, cheater! you can read minds’ said Yunho. ‘Ahh, damn it. You got me’ said Max.

The boys just look at those two long lost friends. They wonder if only they could have non-vampire friends too. It’s not that their father don’t let them do so, it’s just that they themselves avoid from doing so because they trust nobody except for their parents. Their parents had told them their experiences being friend with different creatures. It sounds great but they are not yet ready to do the same. 

‘Mr.Kim, your wife has awake.’ Say Victoria. She immediately went downstairs when Boa has awake.

‘Oh, thanks but just call me Yunho.’ Said Yunho.

‘Oh, okay’ replied Vic. All of them went to see Boa in the guest room. She looks so pale and sick.

‘Hey dear, how are you’ ask Yunho

‘I’m great. Can’t you see those bruises and scars, it hurts okay. By the way vampires, I’m Boa.’ replied Boa and introduces herself. All of them laugh upon Boa’s answer.

‘Can both of you stay here until you’re wife recovered?’ ask Max

‘Why?’ asked Yunho

‘You see, she’s still sick. I’m afraid that the Lee might come back and take her again. Her strength is not in good level right now. We really wanted to help you but we ourselves can’t get out from this wood because we don’t want anyone to get hurt. It frightens me. We may be strong and fast but we have to take responsibility towards another creature that had linked with us.’ Max speaks.

Yunho and Boa look at each other. They don’t want to stay in the woods for a very long time because they missed their daughters but they also don’t want to lose their lives. After few minutes or so, they agree to Max suggestion. They just hope that the girls will be alright but want they didn’t know is, the girls already stepped their feet on the jungle.