Chapter 25

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

The Boys – Discussion Room.

‘What the hell? They left us just like that?’ Yesung said with a click sound produced by his fingers.

‘I know right. I thought they love us, just like how we loved them. Why are they acting like that?’ Eunhyuk agreed to Yesung’s sentences.

‘I also don’t know why they are acting like that but from what I saw I can conclude that something fishy is going on.’ Leeteuk as the leader can truly sense that something is wrong with the girls.

‘Fishy? He’s here.’ Sungmin said. Then without any doubt Donghae punches Sungmin's stomach .

‘What? Its true that you’re a fish and you look like one.’ Sungmin added.

‘No, I am a vampire not a fish or even a shark. Even though I know that the sharks and I have the sharp teeth.’ Donghae replied.

Stupid is the only word that Leeteuk can think of.

‘Stop idiots. So, I am now wondering, do you guys wanted to visit the girls? Short visit if you don’t want it to be a long visit. Anyone interested?’ Leeteuk asked.

‘Hello bro, of course all of us would like to go and visit them without any hesitation or doubt. Seriously, I miss them’ Siwon said.

‘ Hahahaha, looks like the mister Muscular misses his eye smile Goddess.’ Ryeowook teased.

‘ And I bet you miss your Mrs.Skinny yet crazy goddess, aren’t you?’ Siwon counter attacked.

Both of them look at each other like they hate each other even though they are not. The others just watch the two and let it be. They don’t want to get involve with the stupid fight their brother wanted to set up.

‘Enough! I’m not really sure if you guys are my biological brothers. Hmm. Seriously.’ As Leeteuk said that the others look at their leader with disbelief look. But leeteuk promptly added

 ‘Siwon and Ryeowook, if you started the fight, both of you won’t get the chance to meet the girls. I’m serious. And guys, no matter how weird you guys are I still love you’ Leeteuk finish up his sentences.

‘Ewww’. The guys replied and they went out from their discussion room. ‘Don’t worry Bro, I love you too’ Sungmin replied.

‘Okay, enough.’ Leeteuk replied and the two also went out from the room.  

 

Note: Guys and girls, I am truly sorry for not updating any chapters. I'm busy with assignment and stuff. I'm sorry. I hope that all of you are still willing to read my story eventhough I haven't updated it for a very long time. I'm sorry. Truly sorry :D