Chapter 30

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

The Uneasy Feelings

 The vampires decided to sleep at the Kim’s mansion since the guys miss their girls very much. The environment is the Kim’s mansion is so havoc. So many voices can be heard. No one can’t talking and talking. They are talking like there is no tomorrow. However this makes their surrounding feels like the world is theirs.

‘It feels so good to have you girls around. I can’t stop smiling’ Eunhyuk breaks the silence.

‘Yeah we know that but I think you better keep that gummy smile of yours to yourself. We’re kinda annoyed because of it.’ Yesung responded. One hard cushion pillow Yesung received on his face.

‘Thanks bro. ‘ Yesung sarcastically replied.

‘Enough enough morons’ Hyoyeon and Yuri speak up. The others are of course neglecting them. Joining them show that they are also the morons in the mansion

‘Nice one Yuri, Hyo. Let’s off to bed. We’ve talked a lot today. We still have tomorrow. Okay? Now let’s go’ Leeteuks sounded.

‘Ahh, the night is still young’ Siwon whines. Tiffany just nodded. Well of course, she misses him just like how miss him to her.

‘Come on Tiff, you have him the all day already. Still can separate? Enough let’s go dear ones.’ Taeyeon backed Teuk up.

‘Well, you are also the same. You wanted Teuk to stay longer with you aren’t you.’ Tiff defended herself.

‘I do want that to happen, but I managed to behave myself. Siwon won’t run away. Right Siwon?’ Taeyeon asked her so called in laws. Siwon looked at Leeteuk who is now looking at him sending signal to agree to what Taeyeon is saying.

‘FINE. Yes, go to sleep sweetie. We’re going to meet tomorrow anyway. Alright? I love you.’ Siwon give up then he mouthed Leeteuk a satisfy word which Leeteuk replied by showing his thumbs up.

‘Okay, now let’s go. Plus I’m sleepy. Our rooms and theirs are not even far. Their rooms are just in front of ours. We can even open our door room open if you people can’t separated with spouses. Haish.’ Yoona exclaimed.

‘Okay okay, let’s go. I’m sleepy.’ Seohyun responded.

All of them then went upstairs. Before they went to their precious rooms they greeting each of them goodnight except for Leeteuk.  He called Taeyeon before she can get herself inside her beautiful and huge room.

‘Tae’. She turned herself around.

‘Yes’. She replied.

‘Will you be okay?’ He asked. 

‘Of course I am. You guys are here. Why?’ she responded.

‘Nothing. It’s just that I have these uneasy feelings. I but know either this is just my negative feelings or something might happen.’ Leaders, they can always sense for danger.

‘Haha, dear boyfriend. What could happen? I’m sure I’ll be safe. With these huge and strong vampires around me, what could possibly happen? Okay. Just sleep and we’ll meet again tomorrow. The others are inside already. Now go inside. I’ll scream out of my lungs if something bothers me. Okay handsome?’ Taeyeon give me assuring smile.

Leeteuk hesitates at first but seeing his girl is affirmative with what she had said, he surrenders. This girl in front of him is also a girl for the girls which mean she is also as strong as him. He then hugged her.  As he was about to kiss her, screams from inside the16 closed rooms can be heard.

‘Don’t you kiss her until she is legally yours’.  Simultaneously. Wow, vampires and goddesses are weird. Taeyeon can’t hold her laugh and she bursts her laugh while she’s hugging Leeteuk.

‘I was about to kiss her forehead’ Leeteuk covers his shame.

‘Yeah right. GO INSIDE YOUR ROOM NOW’ Again, screams from inside the 16 rooms can be heard.

‘Fine’ Leeteuk responded.

‘How the hell they know?’ Leeteuk whispers to Taeyeon.

‘They are awesome. That is why’ Taeyeon replied while giggling. He then released her from their hug and screams a ‘Goodnight’ to the 16 rooms and they replied. Both leaders can just giggles and then off to their room.