Chapter 18

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

Then movie has finished. Then all of them do their own things.  For Hyo, she went to the dancing room in the mansion. The moment she reached the dancing room, she got shocked because there is a guy dancing smoothly. He’s really into the beat of the music.

She’s trying to get close to him and as they are inches apart, the song stops.  Eunhyuk lifts his head up and got surprised by Hyoyeon’s appearance. But not Hyoyeon.

‘What are you doing here?’ he said.

‘Watching you dancing. Not bad. Way to go for a vampire’ She clapped her hands and Eunhyuk just grinned.

‘Vampires also love dancing’ He replied. He clapped his hand and the music starts.

‘May I?’ He stretched his hand to ask Hyoyeon to join him and she accepts it.

The dance with all their hearts and enjoy each other’s company. As the music stops both panting and said ‘ WOW’. Then they look at each other and laugh.

‘I hope with can be friend after this’ Eunhyuk said and smile

‘Absolutely’ Hyoyeon replied and both of the dancing. Again.

The pinky Goddess.

Tiffany is walking around the mansion with pinky outfits o n her. From top to bottom. She feels so boring until she made her decision that she wanted to walk in the huge mansion.

As she was walking around, Siwon noticed that Tiffany is in her pinky outfits. Then he has this idea in his mind where he wanted to surprised tiffany with his gift.

He went to the back yard and gathered all the pink stuffs that Sungmin had given him. Thank God he still didn’t throw it away. He already had the intention to throw this pinky stuffs but maybe God had destined that he should not throw these items because his lover loves it. And yes. He already in love with her since the teasing day but what he must do is to be friend with her.

After done gathering and decorating, he followed tiffany

‘Hey there pinky’ he approached her.

‘What, hulk?’ she responded. Which sounds funny to Siwon and he holds his laugh but Tiffany saw it.

‘What’s so funny’ She asked with annoying expression on her face.

‘Nothing. Come and follow me’ He said.

‘To where we’re going?’ She asked some more.

‘Just follow me’ He said

Went the two reached to the back yard Tiffany can’t stop smiling. Siwon noticed the smile on her face and said ‘ You may take everything that you wanted from here’.

Tiffany’s smile fades away. She has this disbelieve expression on her face and she kind of has an uncertain feelings. Then she spoken ‘So, this is one of your trick to be friend with me?’ She questioned him

‘No. Yes. Well. Aish. You see I noticed that you wore your outfits in pink today. So I thought that you might like pink. So yeah. I’m giving you these because I’m a guy. I don’t want these things.’ Siwon said.

‘You don’t want these items but why where do you get all of these? A lover give these?’ She asked and deep down inside her she wanted to know the answer.

‘No. Sungmin gives me these. I don’t want these. Maybe God has destined that all these things are for you’ Siwon said,

Upon hearing the answer of Siwon, Tiffany feels so relieved. She smiled and said ‘Okay, I’ll take all of these and thank you.’ She said and the she off from the back yard.

Siwon just stand there frozen. That’s it? No friends? He thought. But before Tiffany gets into the mansion she run towards Siwon, kissed his cheeks and said ‘ We’re friends now’. Then she leaves him alone with a smile on her face. Siwon’s reaction is also the same.

‘Much better’ He said and off to the mansion too.

p/s : Hey friends, sorry that i can't reply all your comments but thank you for the positive feedbacks. I heart all of you :)