Chapter 12

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

New friend.

Victoria, Boa and the girls are now cooking. They cooked roosted lamb for tonight’s menu that Siwon just caught from the jungle.

 Tiffany chopped the lamb while mumbling. ‘Oh, he thinks he’s so good. Okay, he’s hot BUT, there’s a ‘but’ there okay. He’s such a show off guy. No, he’s such a show off vampire. I hate him. ARGH!.’  She said.

‘My beloved smiley eyes, stop right there. Show some respect to Siwon’s mother please.’  Said the wife of the ruler.

‘Hihi, it’s okay. I really know how it feels when someone talks something bad about you. It hurts. Plus, she heard what they said by herself. Haha’ said the vampire’s mother.

‘Fany ah, he didn’t really mean it I think.’  Said Yuri.

‘Yeah, plus we know you’re not like that, right? You’re not a psychopath. ’ Taeyeon added.

‘But sometimes, he’s right.’ Jessica ruined the plan to calm her sister down.

Tiffany looks at Jessica with fire in her eyes. ‘Sorry’ Jessica apologized before she got killed by her own flesh and blood.

‘Enough honey. Come, let’s set the table. My stomach started to produce a song already. Let’s go. Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun, help me. Pick these foods and put it at the dinner table.’  Said Victoria.

‘Go darlings’ Boa added. They nodded and replied to Victoria ‘Okay auntie’.

As the girls bought the foods to the dinner table, Kyuhyun blocked Seohyun’s way.

‘Hey’ He said. ‘What?’ said the youngest of the Goddess.

‘Wow, you’re not a lioness, aren’t you?’ asked Kyuhyun. ‘And what if I am’? A question replied with question.

‘It’s okay. As long as you’re not a werewolf. You might kill me.’ Said Kyuhyun.

‘Oh really? Then I wanted to be a werewolf. I really wanted to kill you and my brothers for hurting my sisters.’ Answered Seohyun.

‘Hey, I’m sorry for teasing you in the woods but we’re just joking’ Kyuhyun added.

‘Was what? Joking? You’ve got to be kidding me. Can’t you see our expression? It’s… It’s’ she can’t find the correct word to say it

‘Priceless, I know’ Kyuhyun responded while looking at floor. ‘YES! And you still have the nerve to do that? Oh my’ said Seohyun.

‘Again, we’re sorry. And can you forgive us because..’ ‘No’ Yoona and Sooyoung said. ‘Why?’ asked Kibum and Ryeowook who appeared from nowhere.

The atmosphere in the placed is so tensed with so many feelings.

‘Because we can’t forgive those who are trying to tease us at the wrong moment’ Sooyoung trying to breaks the silent.

‘Oh really? But we’ve said that we’re sorry aren’t we?’ asked Ryeowook. Kibum and Yoona are now playing the eye contact game. While, Kyuhyun and Seohyun trying their best to escaped themselves from the awful atmosphere and they succeed. Both run to the library near the place their standing.

‘Look, I know I’m wrong. I know I’m such a jerk, a naughty and childish vampire, I’m not handsome like why brother. I know I’m..’

‘Enough. You’re right but not all what you said is right. You’re hot’ Seohyun said. Then she just realized what she’d said and closed . Oh my God. Dear mouth, why? What did you just said? Seohyun monologue with herself.

‘What did you just said? I can’t hear you’ Kyuhyun ‘s smile can be seen on his face. He heard those words very clearly. He just wanted her to say it again.

‘Nothing.’ She replied. Pretending like nothing happened.

‘Oh come on, say it again.’ Again, Kyuhyun tease the youngest of the Goddesses.

‘Don’t make me turn to werewolf. I just said that you’re hot BUT no feeling attached okay’ Seohyun answered but she herself don’t know if what she said just now is real or not.

‘Fine. And thank you. You yourself a pretty goddess. I can’t take my eyes off you. By the way, I’m kyuhyun, the youngest.’ Kyuhyun said but whispered at the second last sentence where Seohyun can’t hear him.

‘Hmm, thanks. I’m Seohyun. I’m also the youngest. Nice meeting you. But I think we should leave. By the way Kyuhyun, this library is so beautiful. May I come here again? I love reading’. She speaks.

‘Sure. You can call me if wanted come here. We can read together. Plus, there’s a computer lab there. I love playing games.’ Kyuhyun added.

‘Sure. Would be fun’ Seohyun said. ‘Cool’. Kyuhyun replied. Then, the youngest went out from the library and found that the Park and the Kim family are now standing at the place where he and she just stand. The families are trying to stop Ryeowook and Sooyoung from fighting. Even their parents can’t do anything.