Chapter 32

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

Her Condition.

Taeyeon awakes after a long sleep. She fainted because Wooyoung knocked her down. She is now in a room which seems so different from her room. Then only she remembered what happened yesterday inside her room.

Flashback.

As the two leaders went inside their rooms, she immediately went to her bed because she’s exhausted. As her eyes are about to completely close, she feels there a hand sneak to her waist. She liked it if it is Leeteuk but then she realized that they just separated. She turned her head to her right side of her bed. Her anger boils. It is none other than the flirty vampire, Wooyoung.

‘What the hell are you doing here ?’ She screams.

 Taeyeon is a goddess who doesn’t really like to swear people around but when it comes to Wooyoung, all the dirty and bad words come out from just like she used to say it every single day.

‘Hug you. Can you see?’ Wooyoung jokes around. Taeyeon pushed Wooyoung dirty hands off her.

‘This waist of mine doesn’t belong to you. It’s someone else idiot. Go away. I hate you.’ Taeyeon firmly said.

‘Oh that so called angelic vampire. I don’t even care about him.’ Wooyoung responded. He even tried to hug Taeyeon again but Taeyeon was faster. She went down from her bed.

‘Don’t even think to get near. Or else.’ Taeyeon threaten.

‘Or else what?’  Wooyoung teased.

‘I’ll scream. His room is just in front of mine. So back off’ Taeyeon added.

Wooyoung went down from her bed and walk to her slowly. Her nerves tensed. Wooyoung is now close to her and as she was about to scream, Wooyoung slapped her. A slow slapped she received but a slapped from a vampire can be powerful even if it is slow. After that saw nothing, everything is blank.

End of flashback.

She is now trying to escape. Ropes are all around her body. As she’s struggling to escape, the Lee family came to her.

‘My daughter in law, what are you trying to do? Escaping yourself?’ asked Xiah.

‘We haven’t met each other from a very long time. I have to admit I kind of miss you. Well, my son here, Wooyoung is more outrageous. He is dying to be with you.’ Xiah continued. Wooyoung and his brothers smirked.

‘I’m sorry uncle, but I hate your filthy son of yours. He is just disgusting.’ Taeyeon sarcastically replied. She respects the elders but being mean is not to her liking.

‘This is why my son likes you. Honorifics is still is there. Respect is also there. I really want you to be my in law. Seriously, I do. But you force me to do this to you. Wooyoung warned you. Why the hell you still spilled the secret why you girls left them without saying anything? Do you really want us to kill you?’ Xiah added. He acts like he’s using democracy but in deed he is just using Taeyeon to make the victory is theirs.

‘Of course not but why is it you want me to not saying anything to the guys while did nothing wrong?’ Taeyeon defended the guys.

‘Well, let me just tell you the truth. No one is here except from me and my family and you. So, I’ll tell you the truth. If you girls fall in love with vampires, the goddesses fall in love with the vampires, the goddesses will eventually turn themselves in to vampires’ Xiah revealed.

‘How could that happened? I mean come on oldies, we are goddesses. They are vampires, what makes us change?’ The petite goddess confused.

‘Love is a strongest feeling in this world. Plus, we are the strongest creature in our world. Gods and Goddesses are in the second place. We hold this world but the kind one is the strongest’ Xiah added.

‘Then why the hell you’re being mean? Did Uncle Max do something to you?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘No, well, I just like being mean. For me the good one . Not cool. Not brave. Not macho or handsome’ he added some more.

‘HAHA. You just don’t know them. How playful they are, how brave they are and how handsome they are.’ Taeyeon replied. Annoyingly.

‘Cut that off. We just want you and your sister. Be with us or I will kill all of them’ Jay Park sounded after a while of silence.

‘Go ahead. I just can’t take it anymore. You can’t have them. Go ahead’ Taeyeon screamed. Then only they realize what she said is true.

‘Fine, we’re sorry honey. I won’t kill them. I want them to be my sister in laws’ Wooyoung replied while caressing Taeyeon’s cheek.

‘Get off me. I hate you’. She hissed.

‘Let’s get her into the room. I can’t take it here. She’s killing me’ Yonghwa speaks.

They then escorted Taeyeon into her room. They know this girl is petite but people are not supposed to be judged by the appearance. Therefore they decided to escorts her to a room where she will be placed. Without them knowing Eunhyuk and Donghae saw everything that happened to Taeyeon. They then went back to the Kim’s mansion to pass the information to the others.

Thank you subscribers and commenters. I appreciates your comments. Serious, I do. Thank you very much :)