Chapter 1

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

The Park mansion

   Victoria is setting the table to have dinner with her family.

 ‘Honey, hurry up, dinner’s ready’ says Vic

. ‘I’m coming dear’ says the husband, Max.

 ‘Kids, come down now. We’re going to have dinner’. Victoria sends a mind through message with her children.

 ‘Vic, why did you have to scream when you wanted to call me and just use your mind when you wanted to can the kids?’ asks Max.

‘Isn’t it’s obvious enough, your power is to read minds Mr. Max Park and yet you want me to call you huh, why is that so, the kids have their own power where it didn’t even relate to anyone. ‘ Victoria replied. The 9 vampires can’t read minds but they can received messages through mind if their mom send it to them.

‘Okay, okay you got me Mrs. Park, and kids, stop peeking. There are too many dirty thoughts passed my head’ says Max.

‘Oh my, who’s that with the dirty thoughts?’ asks Victoria.

‘Sorry mother’ says the handsome boys.

‘Don’t tell me all of you had that thoughts on your mind?’ says Victoria.

‘I just thought a bit, okay? I thought dad’s going give you a back hug. That’s it. Romantic isn’t it? Maybe Leeteuk hyung has the worse thought.’ Donghae said.

‘Watch your mouth, Fish face’ Leeteuk grunts.

‘I heard that’ says Max and Donghae. The father and son look at each other and clapped their hands together.

‘Okay enough, I’m hungry. What’s for breakfast mom?’ says Siwon

‘Omelet with few drops of rabbit’s blood. Is it okay for you guys?’ asks Victoria.

‘PERFECT MOM, THANKS MOM, WE LOVE YOU’ Says the 9 young vampires and they eat their breakfast like there is no tomorrow.

‘I don’t know they like rabbit very much’ says Victoria to her husband through her mind. Only to her husband.

Max just smile and finished up the breakfast with his children. Being a vampire is not a bad thing, he also has his own wife and his children. They are his everything. Perception of others is not really counts. It’s just a happy family that really matters. That’s what he really thought is.