Chapter 13

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

Another Friend Making Process.

‘What is going on?’ the youngest asked.

‘These two wanted to fight with each other. You know, Ryeowook will never stop annoys her and she can’t stop replying his words. Hmm.’ Said Donghae and Eunhyuk.

‘Let me shut them up.’ Both youngest says. And that surprised Eunhyuk and Donghae.

‘If you think, you’re the youngest, think again. We are. Shut up and be mature. We already being friends but why can’t you be like us and the leaders? We hate fights okay. Vampires and Goddess is also a creature that God had created. Just be nice towards each other. Can’t you?.’

 Both of them screamed with all their hearts. Just imagine the youngest screams. Loud and piercing. What’s more shocking is that they screamed the same words. Exactly the same. But those two didn’t care about that. What they want is to make their sisters and brothers being friends.

 

‘Sis, he can just your blood to shut you up, you know. But he didn’t. Can’t you see that he’s trying to tease you just like the others did. Come on, just be friends okay. Nothing left to lose.’ Seohyun persuade her sister.

‘Bro, why can’t you just said that you wanted to be her friend. What a shame. You’re a vampire with handsome face. Get a grip. Hmm.’ Kyuhyun nagged.

‘Fine fine. I’m sorry. I just wanted to be your friend.  Friends, right?’ said the cook and the eating monster and both of them nodded. Finally, the two stop fighting. All of them are now relief. Now, the leaders, the youngest and the cook and the monster are friends. But what they didn’t know is the others are still not in the friend mode. They still want to create a fight with each other. But one day, this friendship and enemy ship will turn to something that is really new to them. Which is Love.