Chapter 37

The Vampires and The Goddesses

 

Senior Time

‘You see, it’s better for you to surrender. You should do that from the start’ Leeteuk said. Wooyoung is now weak because of what had happened.

Leeteuk wait no second, he knocked Wooyoung down with his punch. Once Wooyoung landed on the land, he kicked Wooyung’s stomach. Wooyoung now definitely in pain.

‘Well, that is for making my wife in pain.’Leeteuk exclaimed

‘She is not your wife’ Wooyoung manage to reply even though he is in pain.

‘Still have the guts to reply. Huh, she is, soon to be you riff raff’ Leeteuk responded. After the reply, he trampled on Wooyoung with one dense trample and Wooyoung’s venom fiercely.

 ‘Your leader is now away from this world. Brothers, revive and defeat the others’ Leeteuk exclaimed.

Donghae, Sungmin and Siwon quickly change their position and did the same thing just like their leader did.

Eunhyuk, Yesung and Ryeoowok puched their opponent till they are down then only they drag the venom out of the Lee’s.

‘That’s what you get when you play with us, Lee’s.  Bluek’ Eunhyuk joked.

‘I guess it is time for you to follow your brother.’ Kibum threatens Taecyeon. He then camouflage, standing behind Taecyeon and pull Taec’s bulky hand to his back and the Lee’s venom.

Kyuhyun on the other side make Yonghwa fall in his illusion. Yonghwa stunned. He can’t move or speak. Kyuhyun give Yonghwa a bit punch on his face then only he Yonghwa’s venom.

‘I thought we have the same power but it looks like mine is superb’ Kyuhyun replicate to the dead vampire.

The boys then went to their girls. Checking upon each of the girls. Thank God they are okay. Only Taeyeon looks like she in trouble. She is in pain actually. Wooyoung injected his venom inside her. A bit of his venom actually but still, his venom is poisonous.

Leeteuk called Lay upon seeing Taeyeon’s condition.

‘Why are you calling this kid?’ Sooyoung asked.

‘You girls still don’t know what is his power right?’ Ryeowook asked. They girls nodded.

‘Now we want you to see his power’ Yesung added. With that Lay stand next to Taeyeon and heal her body. Lay put his hand on Taeyeon’s hand and neutralize Taeyeon’s body and pulled the venom out.

‘Oh, so his power is healing but you fight like healing is not your power’ Hyoyeon praised.

‘Thank you’ Lay responded. Eunhyuk frowned.

‘Yeah yeah, whatever’ Eunhyuk slits in

‘And I think you can already take off your hands off her Lay’ Leeteuk hissed.

‘Hahaha, sorry bro’ Lay laughed. So does the others.

Taeyeon looks at the other, she then confused.

‘What is going on?’ she asked.

‘You are under Wooyoung’s venom just now. That is why you can remember even though you are awake.’ Leeteuk explain.  Taeyeon slowly nodded, understood. She then look at Leeteuk, she truly missed the guy in front of him.  So does Leeteuk. As look lean closer the people including the youngsters shout.

‘DON’T KISS HER YOU IDIOT!’ Simultaneously.

‘I just lean closer not to kiss her but to pick her up like the bridal style okay. Gee, come on people. What a ert brain you people have’ Leeteuk teased.

‘YEAH RIGHT! LIKE WE DON’T KNOW YOU!’ They shout again.

‘Okay okay, I’m sorry and stop shouting.’ Leeteuk apologize, he then pick Taeyeon up. Who are now smiling upon what is happening. As the guys and girls are busy talking, she leaned closer to Leeteuk and kissed his cheek.

‘That helps. Thank you’ Leeteuk said while giving Taeyeon his angelic smile.

‘You’re welcome’ Taeyeon replied.

‘And we saw that’ People behind interrupted. The leaders just pretend like they didn’t hear anything.

‘Wait where is our parents?’ Seohyun asked. With that they stopped. Then only they realize they parents are still fighting. With that they went to the place where the parents fight.