Chapter 8

From Crush To Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: The Three musketeers

Chanyeol pressed the trigger and water came out of the water gun, right towards Yoomin. Yoomin was totally unaware of the danger peeking out in the corner, until someone shouted and came running towards her. Her back met the hard ground while she kept her eyes closed thinking that it would ease the impact and it wouldn’t hurt so much that way.

Then it was all quiet. Yoomin slowly opened her eyes and realized that there was someone on top of her. It was a boy and she didn’t know him. Her eyes widened at the closeness, their noses were almost touching. Feel the awkward moment, the boy getting discomforted, got up right away stuttering an “I’m sorry,”

Sooyoung that was next to Yoomin turned around and started shooting at Chanyeol, who ran away just in time to not be caught by the colored water.

Thankfully, Chanyeol didn’t hit in neither of Yoomin and the boy. Because the other was fast on jumping towards her, they didn’t get killed. Right after he got up, he stretched his hand out to help Yoomin get up.

He had dark brown hair with a bit of his forehead covered by it; dark brown and mesmerizing eyes that could make anyone fall on his feet, with so much cuteness. And to add more, he wasn’t that tall, at least compared to Chanyeol, who was a tower. That all mixed up, made him a pretty cute boy, who at first sight seemed the timid kind of guy.

Yoomin took his hand and once she was up she cleaned the dust out of her, only to stop when the boy spoke once again “I’m so sorry for throwing you out to the floor like that …” he scratched the back of his head in embarrassment, looking at his feet.

“Well, it’s okay. I guess you saved me after all,” Yoomin flashed a simple smile, showing her friendly side and making the awkwardness go away, but it didn’t last long.

“Yes, I mean, you’re the captain. I couldn’t let you get killed. Oh and I’m Joonmyun by the way,” he said.

“I heard you screaming my name, so I guess I don’t need to introduce myself,” she said, noticing the situation getting uncomfortable again as silence stepped in.

Sooyoung, who was absent and was unaware of what was happening, came in between the two and broke the silence. “Aish, that boy is seriously a dangerous player. We need to be alert from now on,”

As soon as she finished talking she looked at her friend and noticed that something was going on. With that she thought that it was better not to speak of it and ask her about it later. “We should keep looking for the flag,” Sooyoung advised and the other two nodded in agreement before keeping on search.

They had crossed almost all the park already and there were no signs of the members of the other team. At first they thought it was strange but they kept going. They had to achieve their goal that was to find the flag.

Yoomin was calmly looking everywhere to see if she could find the flag. The flag had to be somewhere where people could see it. It couldn’t be hidden inside the bushes, for example, where no one would be able to find it without looking there first.

She scanned her eyes throw the park, until where her vision camp let her see and came to an abrupt stop. At seeing her stop, Sooyoung and Joonmyun stopped too, asking as to why they suddenly stood still.

“I see it,” she said not taking her eyes off of it.

“Where?” Joonmyun asked titling his head up to find the flag.

“Shhhh, we need to speak low. The members of the other team cannot hear us, or else we’re dead. I’m sure they’re hidden so when one of us passes by, they can give a surprise attack,” Yoomin spoke as if she was actually a soldier on the field, knowing completely what she was doing.

“Come,” the captain gestured for the others to follow her and they did as told. They hid behind a bush and spoke in a low tone of voice so no one could hear them.

“I’ve seen the flag already,” Sooyoung said, nodding at the same time.

“How come I haven’t seen it?” Joonmyun asked, more to himself then to the girls, confused as to why he was the only one who hadn’t seen the flag yet.

“The flag is in a lamppost. At the height that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter