Chapter 4

From Crush To Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: teasing

Since Yoomin couldn’t find Sooyoung, she decided to go back to their room – maybe she was there.  She took the elevator and reached the room with no hurry. She entered and gasped at the sight in front of her. 

“What happened here?” she whispered as she took in the sight. The room was all messy. The bed sheets of each bed were taken off; clothes were spread all over the floor as well as other objects that belonged to both Yoomin and Sooyoung.

Yoomin didn’t want to take one more step afraid to what she could find. However, she did it and found Sooyoung fervently looking for something.

“S-sooyoung? What the hell is going on?” Yoomin had opened, not able to refrain herself from being shocked.

“Huh?” Sooyoung jerked her head up to see who had spoken and relief was seen on her face. “Oh Yoomin, thank god you came! I’m desperate. I lost my phone. I-I don’t know where it is,” Sooyoung shook her head as she spoke. Her phone was the second most important object to her and she couldn’t lose it.

Yoomin sighed and almost took a hand to her forehead. She took Sooyoung’s smartphone out of her jeans shorts pocket and held it so the girl could see it in her hands. “I have your phone Sooyoung,” she said, trying to sound calm. She was sure Sooyoung would be the only one cleaning the room after.

“I mean I know I left it in here, but when I came back it wasn’t here anymore-“ she kept on speaking, not paying attention to Yoomin.

“Sooyoung!” Yoomin shouted to get the other’s attention. When the girl stopped talking and looked at Yoomin, she realized the object on Yoomin’s hands. She walked towards her best friend and took the phone.

“Where did you find it?” She looked puzzled yet happy at seeing her smart phone.

“I took it with me downstairs in hopes I could find you, since it rang and rang this morning. I was going to deliver it to you but you were speaking to some guy so I gave up the idea,” Yoomin told her.

“Oh! Thank you and sorry for this mess,” Sooyoung gave an apologetic grin.

Yoomin sighed, “You know that you’ll clean up all of this alone don’t you?”

Sooyoung’s shoulders fell as she had hoped her best friend could hand her a little help. “Yeah, I know. Anyway, did anything happen?” She sat on her undone bed as Yoomin sat on hers.

“Huh? What do you mean “did anything happen”? I just went for breakfast,” Yoomin asked, not understanding why Sooyoung was asking that. Well maybe she did know what Sooyoung was implying, however she decided to pretend otherwise.

“Oh come on Yoomin. You can’t lie to your best friend. I saw you with Chanyeol,” Sooyoung smirked. She always knew how to get Yoomin to tell her everything.

“And so what? Can’t I speak to other classmates?” Yoomin raised an eyebrow trying to hide away the sudden discomfort about speaking of Chanyeol.

Sooyoung laughed. She enjoyed teasing Yoomin so much, even more when it was about Love related matters. “Of course you can. There’s no one telling you can’t, is there?” the smirk couldn’t leave Sooyoung’s face as she continued the teasing.

“No. But, so you know nothing happened. We’ve only exchanged phone numbers and had breakfast together nothing more,” Yoomin shrugged casually, wanting to sound that in fact that wasn’t much of a deal.

“Oh my god! You exchanged phone numbers too? Woah girl you’re going fast hum,” Sooyoung clapped feeling more excited than Yoomin.  “I can’t believe it. That’s a start! Well, I’m sure everything will go fine,” she spoke as she tried to calm down her excitement.

“No it won’t. We’re friends and we’ll stay only as that,” Yoomin firmly spoke as she didn’t want to think that she and Chanyeol could possibly be something other than friends, at least yet. They just started talking to each other for god’s sake. She didn’t want her heart broken; she didn’t want to imagine thing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter