Chapter 3

From Crush To Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: nice breakfast

“Wake Up Waku Up Wake Up…” Sooyoung’s irritating alarm was literally talking and the sound was heard all over the room.

Yoomin woke up with it and tried to baffle the sound while covering her ears with the sheets. After a few minutes of trying to go back to her sleep she pulled the sheets away and sighed in frustration. “Sooyoung your alarm is ringing, could you please turn it off?” she spoke half yelling half calmed down, if that was possible.

As she got no response from Sooyoung, she lifted her upper body and looked at the bed beside hers. There were no signs of Sooyoung.  Wrinkles formed in Yoomin’s forehead as curiosity took over her. “Where in the world is she?” she asked to herself as she grew suspicious.

Since it was time to get ready, Yoomin got up and did her morning routine. After dressing something comfortable she took her phone and went outside.  

In the exact moment Yoomin was exiting her room, Chanyeol was also exiting his, which was in front of the girls’ room.

“Good morning,” he greeted as he looked up and saw Yoomin standing in front of him.

“Good morning,” with a shy smile Yoomin greeted too.

“You’re going to the restaurant downstairs?” he asked as he intended to go there. Breakfast was waiting for him.

Yoomin wasn’t considering going there, since she was going to look for Sooyoung first but she was hungry, so she changed her mind. Sooyoung could wait. “Now that you talk about it, I guess I’ll go,” she replied, earning a wide beam from the boy.

“Oh good. Then I’ll have company for breakfast,”

They both made the way down quietly having Chanyeol speaking once in a while so the atmosphere wouldn’t die. They entered in the restaurant and Yoomin’s eyes quickly spotted Sooyoung talking with a guy, which appeared to be a hotel worker. The way Sooyoung put her hair behind her back, showing her bare skin of her neckline area just meant that she was flirting. How inevitable. 

When will she stop flirting with guys? Is it all to forget her ex? Yoomin shook her head at the latter’s attitude. She couldn’t understand why Sooyoung did that. Yoomin knew she had her heart broken but why flirting with other guys after that? Yoomin simply couldn’t and didn’t want to understand – why using other guys to forget the one she once loved hard? In the end it could bring her more pain instead. Yoomin had warned her best friend but she wouldn’t listen, so she gave up on giving her advices.

“What do you want to eat?” Chanyeol’s rough voice interrupted Yoomin’s thoughts.

“Huh? Oh, I’ll have a cappuccino and a croissant of chocolate. Why?” Yoomin asked, oblivious to the boy’s gentle manners after.

“I’ll order for you. Go and chose a table,” Chanyeol kindly said.

“Oh are you sure? I can wait here for the food to come. It will be easier to take it to the table,” she offered, not wanting to fully leave Chanyeol to carry all the orders.

“It’s okay, really. Go on and sit first,” he gestured for her to go sit.

”I’ll choose the table then,” Yoomin said while delivering a sweet grin, before making her way towards the table’s area. How sweet of him to order for me. She thought as she spotted a really nice table placed near the window, with a view to the outside. Yoomin sat and waited for Chanyeol to come with their breakfast.

As she sat there waiting for the boy her mind didn’t rest for a bit. She glanced at Chanyeol’s figure by the countertop and realized that maybe he wasn’t like those popular boys who only were either friends with the popular girls or befriended the girls they wanted to flirt with. Maybe he was a nice guy and maybe Yoomin would have a chance to finally get along with him.

She diverted her gaze to els

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter