Chapter 13

From Crush To Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13: Dinner Time

Yoomin made her way towards her room as she spoke with Chanyeol. Joonmyun was going to his room also, walking from a distance as the other two kept talking. As he looked at them, he started thinking that he would have no chance against Chanyeol. He was the typical ideal boyfriend, he was tall, his smile was contagious, played the guitar, was funny and friendly. All the girls liked. And Joonmyun was petite, timid, introvert, calm and he didn’t even know how to defend himself if he would ever have to fight against someone. Compared to Chanyeol, he thought he was a loser.

Before going inside, Yoomin noticed that Joonmyun was behind them and went to thank him for going with her. He faked a smile and tried his best to hide his sad expression, so she wouldn’t notice anything.

After saying goodbye to Chanyeol, she entered in her room and found Sooyoung laid down on her bed, scrolling down her Smartphone as she was on the internet.

“What are you doing here? Weren’t you supposed to be having fun with your free afternoon?” Yoomin asked, not meaning to offend her best friend or speak with sarcasm, and neither did her friend take her words in that way.

“Well, I did go out, spoke with some guys, but then I didn’t have my best friend around to have fun with me, so I came back a little earlier, and laid down in my bed, making some time until you arrived,” she truthfully spoke. She meant every single word she had spoken out. When she wasn’t with her best friend, everything just could seem boring and she wouldn’t have as much fun as when with Yoomin.

“Ownnn, my Sooyoungie missed me,” Yoomin pouted in a joking way and spoke as if to a little kid. “If you had gone with me, you wouldn’t have felt bored at all,” Yoomin winked at her.

Changing the subject, Sooyoung noticed Yoomin’s wet clothes. She wouldn’t want to say anything if Yoomin would only be just a little bit wet, but she was literally soaked. “What happened to you by the way?” She pointed at Yoomin’s clothes after Yoomin raised an eyebrow not understanding what she meant.

“Oh! Well, let’s say that I had a little too much fun cleaning the park,” Yoomin beamed widely as she remembered the reason for being soaked. She had fun and she was sure Chanyeol had too. “See why I told you wouldn’t be bored?” The beam hadn’t left Yoomin’s face, but now there was a smirking feel to it. She was teasing Sooyoung, because she knew her best friend wouldn’t resist on asking her what really had happened, or she would make some stories on her head and eventually get it right. She always had fun while teasing her in that way.

After Yoomin got a proper shower and got ready, the girls went down to eat.

Sooyoung was the first one to finish eating. Yoomin was the slow eaters’ kind. She liked to take her time, no rush, only flavoring the food and eat properly.

“If you’re that impatient you can go. I don’t need anyone to babysit me or see if I eat everything that’s on my plate,” Yoomin spoke after gulping down a forkful of a very delicious cold salad.

She couldn’t really distinguish what she was eating because it was covered in cream or Mayonnaise, she couldn’t really tell either. However, she carefully flavored some bits at first to discover what was on her plate and bit by bit she found out. There were vegetables, a variety of them, and shredded chicken. Also, she had added corn to it, which made it even better.

Yoomin seemed to be on her own world while she flavored whatever she was eating, so Sooyoung decided to follow her words and leave. Not noticing that someone was approaching her table Yoomin continued calmly having dinner.

“I wasn’t expecting to see you eating already. I thought you would like to take an immersion bath and stay for hours resting in the bathtub,” Chanyeol put his plate on the table and sat across from her.

She chortled. Thinking better, that might not have been a bad idea at all, but she would do it another day.

“I was more hungry than tired, that’s why,” she said.

Not too long after, someone else

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter