Chapter 15

From Crush To Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15: Wet

The next morning was calm and when Yoomin woke up, she thanked god for not having to hear wooden spoons banging on pot lids anymore. However, her alarm clock’s ring tone wasn’t any better as it’s terrible brrring brrring brrring woke her up right away, making her groan at it.

After turning it off and getting up, Yoomin realized that Sooyoung didn’t even flinched at the loud alarm. The latter was sleeping like a rock, but that was just about to change. The sleepy and sullen look on Yoomin’s face turned into a mischievous one. She looked like a little kid who was up to something.

The brown-reddish haired girl jumped to her best friend’s bed and started singing loudly while continuing jumping. “Goooood mooorning Sooyoungieeee! Let’s wake up, up!” She shook Sooyoung hard so she would finally wake up.

Sooyoung only let out an inaudible groan and pushed the cover above her head.

At seeing that, Yoomin continued and insisted until the other would finally give in. She was amusing herself. Annoying Sooyoung was something she enjoyed doing, because the latter’s reactions were just, priceless.

“Sooyoungie, yah! There’s such a wonderful morning outside waiting for you!” Yoomin shook her up once again, this time yanking away the covers.

Without any other choice Sooyoung finally opened her eyes, slowly, as the light made it hard for her to do so. She put a hand in front of her face to block the sunrays that came through the window to hit her right in the face and pulled away from her pillow. She sat up in her bed and looked up to Yoomin’s with an angry face.

“Who are you to make me wake up from my beauty sleep on a no activities day?” Sooyoung questioned as she fought the urge to retaliate.

“I want to do something interesting today Sooyoung! Even if we don’t have activities, it doesn’t mean we can’t do funny and interesting things! I don’t want to be stuck in this hotel room for the day.”

Yoomin was just starting to get excited for the day ahead of her, so she hurried herself to get ready.

The girls went to have breakfast after leaving their room and had the bad luck to eat at the same time as Hyunah. When they were to leave the Restaurant space, Hyunah walked past them not wasting the opportunity to spread her evilness.

Yoomin didn’t have time to back away or to dodge what was about to drop on her. She felt surprised as water splashed her shirt down to her jeans and so on. The bottle of water dropped on the floor as Hyunah smirked, only to quickly apologize but not without blaming Yoomin.

“Sorry, but next time, see where you’re going. Oh, and I guess you’re a little wet, maybe you should go change your clothes.” Hyunah arched an eyebrow as she threw a threatening look before making her way towards the counter to talk to a waitress.

Yoomin clenched her fists, trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter