Chapter 2

From Crush To Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: The arrivAL

“We’re going to land within ten minutes. Please, only take the seat belts when the sign is green and leave orderly. Thank you for flying with us and have a nice day,” the flight attendant announced after being so many hours inside a plane, making Yoomin wake up from her sleep. It wasn’t that comfortable to sleep on those seats but it wasn’t the other way round too, she had to admit.  

The flight of nine hours had finally ended and the plane landed at 6pm of South Korea, which meant that it was 4pm at Pattaya. The people started leaving the airplane and as soon as Yoomin stepped out of it she inhaled the air with a content smile. Even the air seemed different than the one in South Korea. The feeling of being in another country just reasoned her happiness.

After entering in the airport the teachers made sure to keep an eye in every single student. They stopped on the luggage room, where moving walkways would bring and take again the bags from each person who had taken the flight.

All the students gathered in front of the moving walkways waiting to see their luggage. Yoomin and Sooyoung stood beside each other, promising to each other that whenever one saw the other’s bags they would tell. They didn’t want their bags to go missing or be picked by someone else.

When all the students finally got their bags the teachers called everyone to form a circle so they could speak to everyone.

“Okay, I’m going to call the names to see if there’s someone missing,” teacher Kim informed right before he started calling the names. The list consisted of a total of twenty and some students. Whenever a name was called the student would raise her/his hand and say he was present. In the end no one was missing.

“No one is missing. Good. Listen everybody, there’s a bus waiting for us outside and the bus will take us to the hotel we’ll be staying at, okay?” he spoke loud enough for everyone to hear, which was quite understandable as students started murmuring between each other.

When he saw that there was no use on trying to get all the twenty and some students’ attention, since he had got not response, he just shouted “Let’s go!”

He turned around leading the way out of the airport, followed by what seemed like a flock of sheep walking behind its shepherd. Thinking of that it would be quite funny to watch a flock of sheep walking around in an airport terminal.

When they all arrived at the parking lot a quick head count was made when the students were entering the bus and when all the heads were confirmed, the bus drove off to the hotel.

The thirty minute drive was quiet as some of the students were sleeping and others chatting. Yoomin from her seat could see Chanyeol sleeping with his cap still on his head, which was resting on the bus window. He had his headphones on his ears and some saliva could be seen threatening to drop from his lips.

She chuckled at the sight and although he was almost drooling, he looked a total angel while sleeping.  

The bus arrived at the Hotel, which was part of the waterpark, and the students made their way to its entrance with the teachers.

Yoomin was gaping at the sight. Never had she seen such thing. The hotel seem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter