Chapter 17

From Crush To Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17: Gestures

After telling each other the numbers of their respective rooms, Luhan and Sooyoung both went to do whatever they had to do.

Even though Sooyoung had invited the boy to have dinner with her and Yoomin and probably anyone that would want to join in their table, he kindly refused. He still needed a time for himself and to try to accept that his relationship was ruined. He was heartbroken and it wouldn’t be from one day to another that the pain would pass.

As Yoomin was almost leaving the room, someone knocked on the door. Thinking that it was Sooyoung, Yoomin opened it only to be surprised to see someone else. Chanyeol was standing in front of her with a worried look on his face.

“Hey.” Yoomin shortly said gesturing him to enter.

“Hey.” Chanyeol retributed.

“Is it something important? It’s that I have something to do, before having dinner.” Yoomin tried to show an uncared posture, although she didn’t want to be rude.

Chanyeol sighed, “I just want to talk to you about what happened this morning.”

Yoomin looked at him. He seemed that he had been thinking about it and that he was worried about her. She didn’t want to extended it that much, but it almost looked like he cared for her.

“There’s nothing to talk about.” Yoomin diverted her gaze to somewhere else and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“Yoomin, I’ve been thinking about what Sooyoung said to me, while we were waiting for you to change clothes. And maybe it’s not my place to worry or to get into it, but I guess it matters. So I wanted to ask if you are mad at Hyunah?”

What Chanyeol was trying to do was simply understand if there was anything between them. He didn’t actually believe Sooyoung’s words. He didn’t picture Hyunah as such girl. Sure she could be rude sometimes but from what he knew about her, she wouldn’t get to the extreme of bullying others.

“No Chanyeol, I’m not mad at her. And yes, it’s not your place to worry. It was an accident and that’s it. There’s nothing to worry about.” Yoomin answered trying to get over with that conversation. She truly didn’t want Chanyeol to worry. It was her problem, not his.

Chanyeol stood there, thinking on her answer. He didn’t have anything to say what made Yoomin speak to break the silence.

“Well Chanyeol, I have things to do…” Yoomin tried hard to not be misunderstood. She didn’t want to seem rude, by dinner would start being served soon and she had something to take care before

“One more thing!” Chanyeol looked at her eyes, as so did she to his. “You will come tonight, won’t you?” His lips parted and as he grinned, with hope for an affirmative answer, Yoomin gave up on that posture she was trying to show and smiled too.

“Yes, I will.”

“So, see you tonight then.” Chanyeol left the room and with that so did Yoomin.

Sooyoung was waiting in the entrance, walking back and forth as she grew impatient.

“Why is she taking so long?” She muttered under her breath as she tapped her foot on the floor.

“Hey!” Yoomin announced her arrival and they both started heading towards Teacher Kim’s room.

“Why did it took you so long?” Sooyoung asked, a bit annoyed.

“Well, Chanyeol went to talk to me about Hyunah.” Yoomin shortly explained.

“Oh. Why? Does he believe that she kind of hates you for no reason?” Sooyoung questioned, hoping that what she had said earlier that morning had contributed to that.

“I don’t know. I also don’t want him to be caught on this and I don’t want him to worry. This is my problem and someday I will find the reason why Hyunah is acting this way. Or maybe she’ll just stop.” Yoomin said actually believing in what she was saying.

They arrived at the corridor where Teacher Kim’s room was and knocked on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter