Chapter 7

From Crush To Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: find the flag

“So, dear students, we’re reunited here to continue with our activities for this vacation week in this amazing water park. Today, we will play some games. The first game of the day is going to be “Find the Flag” which I’ll explain later on and after lunch, the teams that will be made for the first game will go against each other on a volleyball game,” teacher Kang paused to see if the students caught everything she had said until then, receiving nodding heads as a response.

After the little murmuring that had aroused about the game had settled down, teacher Kang continued.

“How do we play the “Find the Flag” game? First, you’ll be divided in two teams, the yellow team and the pink team,” she took out the colored flags from a bag and held them in the air so everyone could see them. “Second, each team will have a captain, which the opposite team has to kill. The role of the captain is to gain extra points for their team on killing the opponent and of course to serve as a leader. Also, the team gains a bonus if the captain is the one who finds the flag of the opposite team,” she then stopped when a student raised his arm to make a question, “Yes?”

“How do we kill the others?” the boy asked.

Finding the question relevant she continued “You’ll carry water guns with you. The water is colored with the respective color of the team too. The game ends when the flag is found, regardless of who finds it or the number of people still playing in each team. I think that’s all. Oh and don’t forget to protect the captain too,” teacher Kang finally finished explaining the game and all the attention went to teacher Kim, who was now going to make the teams.

Yoomin looked around her and saw how excited everyone was. She was too, but she was more worried than excited. The game would be played in the whole water park. What if someone accidently or intentionally pushed her to a pool? What if something bad might happen? Yoomin was indeed very worried but she decided to brush those worries aside and enjoy the moment. If she continued to worry she wouldn’t be able to enjoy the trip properly, and that’s not what she wanted.

Chanyeol, who was beside her, saw her initial discomfort and sooner realized why she was feeling like that. He remembered that she was still hiding the secret he had accidently uncovered the day before and remembered that he had promised her to help her. He just hoped that he would stay in the same team as her.

“Hey, are you okay?” He questioned, wanting to be sure that Yoomin was fine.

Yoomin nodded noticing the reason behind his question. She had forgotten that he knew about her secret, but somehow she was relieved that he actually did know about it.

“Park Chanyeol,” teacher Byun approached the boy, with a box with t-s inside and took a pink one out. “You’re in the Pink team,” the teacher grinned and walked away.

Seeing that teacher Byun hadn’t given Sooyoung and Yoomin a t-shirt, Chanyeol fast assumed that he wouldn’t be on the same team as Yoomin. Right on that instant Hyunah showed up with a pink t-shirt on her hands, wearing a wide smile on her face.

“Look Chanyeol, we’re on the same team!” She pointed at their t-shirts and giggled.

Sooyoung, already getting annoyed, rolled her eyes. She had a bad feeling about Hyunah and didn’t like her one bit. Joining the group, teacher Kim approached the girls and gave them a yellow t-shirt, meaning that both Sooyoung and Yoomin would be on the yellow team.

After the t-shirts had been distributed, the teachers gathered the student’s attention once again.

“Alright, so the teams had been made and now, both teachers Byun and Kim will join you in the game. Teacher Kim will be on the yellow team and teacher Byun on the pink. The captains of both teams will be decided among the participants, so go ahead,” teacher Kang spoke.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter