Chapter 6

From Crush To Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6: noisy morning

Yoomin and Sooyoung were peacefully sleeping in their beds when suddenly the sound of wooden spoons banging on pot lids barged into the room without previous warning.

Teacher Kim kept making noise so the girls would wake up but to no avail. He stopped with the banging and looked at the girls to see if they had woken up or not. However, no move was seen from them.

“Get up! Get up! It’s time to get up! Don’t be lazy and get out of the bed!” The teacher yelled as he started with the noise again.

The girls were so deep in sleep that they still haven’t given any sign of life. At seeing that the girls were still asleep he sighed. Then, without even opening her eyes Yoomin raised an eyebrow and turned around, putting the sheets above her head to baffle the sound.

Teacher Kim looked at Yoomin’s bed in disbelief. How could she be stubborn to the point to disobey his orders? He smirked. He wouldn’t be less stubborn than the girls.

He then cleared his throat and prepared to bang the wooden spoon again. “If you’re not going to get up right in this instant, you’ll have to face a very harsh punishment later,” he threatened in hopes the girls would listen to him. “Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you,” he continued before turning around to leave the room.

At hearing teacher Kim’s words Sooyoung got up right away. She wouldn’t dare to lose her chance to have fun and lazy around to face a punishment. She tried to open her eyes and looked at whoever was standing on her room, waking her up with pot lids and wooden spoons. As soon as she recognized teacher Kim she sighed.

“Please, don’t make that noise again. My head is going to explode if you continue banging those,” she snapped, not very pleased to be awakened in that way.

“I’ll continue until this lazy head gets up,” he said pointing at Yoomin with the wooden spoon. Yoomin, who still was covered with the sheets, let out a sigh and put the pillow above her head so the noise wouldn’t be so loud when it started.

“Ah, being stubborn? You aren’t more than me!” He warned before starting bagging again. Yoomin was pretty resistant about annoying actions. She could resist on not getting mad or something if someone kept annoying her. She kept on her bed and with that the noise continued too.

“Aish stop it okay!” Sooyoung yelled, so her voice could be heard over the noise, making the teacher stop and look at her. “I’ll wake her up. Don’t need to continue,” she said as she waved her hand for him to leave.

Teacher Kim eyed Sooyoung suspiciously. Could he really trust her? He finally gave in and lowered his hands that were holding the “musical instruments”. He had to think of the rest of the students he still had to wake up and he couldn’t waste much time.

In her bed, Yoomin sighed in relief. She mentally thanked Sooyoung for saying that. She didn’t want to give her weak side and get up so easily.

“Okay then. Be downstairs at 9:30am with her. If she doesn’t come, you already know what waits for you,” he warned once more before leaving the girls room in direction to his next targets.

After hearing the door being closed, Sooyoung yawned and rubbed her right eye. “Yoomin, get up. We’re going to receive a punishment because of you,” she said in a calmer voice as she went to the bathroom.

Yoomin who was awake already (who wouldn’t after all that noise?) and uncovered her face. She sighed and twisted and turned in bed as if throwing a tantrum.

“I don’t want to go, I’m so comfy in my bed,” Yoomin pouted although the other couldn’t see her as she was doing her business in the bathroom.  

“Come on Yoomin just get your out of there and dress up. You know that when teacher Kim says those things he will do them and I’d rather not have my day ruined because you just simply didn’t want to get up,” Sooyoung looked quite serious while speaking, surprising Yoomin a bit.

Yoomin grumbled under her breath and finally got up. She also didn’t want to receive any punishments so she decided to do as told. After dressing up and preparing herself, she left her room with Sooyoung.

Yoomin closed the door behind her and stopped halfway, when she glanced at the door in front of her – it was Chanyeol’s room. Memories of the day before started flooding on her mind and she smiled while remembering them.

Chanyeol and Yoomin walked through the hallway, towards their respective room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter