RM-ABS

Running Man All Boys School

 

“Kyaaah!” Ji hyo’s scream echoed in the rooftop. Two boys fell on the floor when Ji hyo opened the mysterious door in the bathroom. She looked at the boys, trying to match names with their faces. They are not familiar to her and she crossed her arms as she waited for their explanation. Ji hyo glanced at the room where the door leads to and realized that it was Jong kook’s room since it’s beside hers. I-I’m sharing a bathroom with that guy?

Someone entered the room she is perusing and it was Jong kook. He is sweating and frowning as he looked at the boys sprawled on the floor. Without saying anything he knew already what had happened. He looked apologetically at Ji hyo then dragged the boys out of the room by their ears. “Miss Song, I’ll take care of this. I’m sorry for… I mean I’ll talk to you later.” When they were gone, Ji hyo went back to her room and sat down on her bed in daze. Those erted kids! Ommo it was so embarrassing, and that bathroom… why does it have to be shared?

After a while, there was a knock at her door, and no not the bathroom door. She opened it and standing outside is Jong kook. There was no sign of the boys earlier. In fact, everything is quiet at the rooftop. “Err, Miss Song, can we talk?” Ji hyo made way for him to enter but Jong kook only stared at her in slight surprise. “I mean in the common room Miss. It won’t be long.” Ji hyo felt stupid, she was letting a man in her room without thinking. She felt so embarrassed wondering what he would think of her. She is not someone who really minds what others say, but after she became a teacher, she subconsciously started to care. “Ah yeah let’s go to the c-common room… sorry I am so disorganized keke.” She let out an awkward laughter then followed Jong kook. They sat on opposite couches then stared silently at the floor. Ji hyo thought she was going to die of awkwardness. She remembered what happened on the park earlier, and now, he came running as soon as she screamed. He was like her guardian angel, but a reluctant one that is. My babysitter… sighed Ji hyo. She looked at Jong kook and noticed he was wearing a sando, which showed his rippling muscles. He was sweating a bit, an indication that he was working out before coming to her rescue. Ji hyo felt herself blush and quickly looked away.

“Miss Song, I’m sorry for not telling you earlier about the bathroom situation. I really just forgot to mention it, and don’t worry… this incident won’t happen again. I will personally install the lock tomorrow so the students won’t be able to even step here in the rooftop.”

“Umm, I was really surprised that we will be sharing, but it’s fine. I guess it’s the architect’s fault in designing the…” Ji hyo you are babbling! “ I… I mean thank you for helping me out.”

“Share? Ah no, you are a woman, how could I… I’ll just use Kyung soo’s. So you just lock that door permanently.”

“Are you sure? I’m really fine with it.”

“I’ll be uncomfortable if we do, so don’t mind me.” He replied icily. What is this woman thinking? Women wash underwear and stuff and hang them in the bathroom… how could I share with her? I thought she is smart but she is just a pea-brain, parachute woker.

“Okay… Mr. Kim, sorry for inconveniencing” there was another awkward silence. Jong kook finally stood up and said good night. Ji hyo also went in to her room and plopped herself on her bed.

______________________

 

At exactly 6:00 in the morning, the whole building shook with a loud alarm. Ji hyo bolted from her bed and covered her ears. The siren rang for five minutes and Ji hyo was so thankful when the ringing ceased. She quickly went to the bathroom to wash up. She was reminded of what happened yesterday, so she locked the door and wondered if her neighbor was really fine. She felt like a kid and as she brush her teeth, she promised herself not to be a burden anymore. I don’t need a babysitter…

Ji hyo went out of her room in her tracksuit and saw no one. She wondered if D.O, Jong kook and In guk already woke up. Seeing no trace of anyone, Ji hyo decided to head out to the student center. On her way to the second floor, Ji hyo passed by boys, barely clothed boys, and they all went crazy seeing her. They were quite playful but they didn’t try something weird. Ji hyo only laughed seeing all those young bodies, she is a teacher so she didn’t mind at all, but deep inside, she was very embarrassed and was barely trying to prevent herself from covering her eyes.

Finally, she made her way to the table where D.O and Jong kook are having breakfast. “Good morning pretty! So how was your first night here in the dorms?” Ji hyo smiled, happy to see D.O. who is very energetic and cheerful. “It’s fine Kyung soo, there were some naughty boys… but I had a good sleep.”

“Haha glad to hear that noona. Anyway I’m sure you had a good sleep, since this hyung made sure to gua…”

“Yah! Kyung soo… aren’t you being too talkative? Can’t you let me have breakfast in peace?”

“Haha why hyung? Are you embarrassed? Noona, this hyung guarded you well.” D.O. winked at her and she doesn’t know if it was only her imagination or Jong kook really blushed. Ji hyo concentrated on her soup, unsure how to feel at what Jong kook did.

______________________

 

Ji hyo went in to her first class and the students groaned. Ji hyo can’t help but smile. She knows they are quite disappointed with how she looked. She tied her hair in a ponytail, she wore slacks instead of a skirt and a long-sleeved blouse. She looked boyish but she had to, or else the boys will just ogle at her all day long.

“Classmates stand up, ready… greet!” Seo In guk lead the class for the morning greetings. Good morning, Miss Song Ji hyo! “Ready!  Classmates sit down!” In guk bowed and then took his seat.

“Okay, good morning everyone… so today we will start our first lesson.” Ji hyo paused until the loud groans and sounds of paper and notebooks being shuffled, ceased. “We will discuss about the start of Joseon dynasty after the Goryeo era… so who knows the first Joseon King?” the lecture went well although the class participation needs big improvement. After the class, Ji hyo was fixing her stuff and some kids have gathered around her.

“Miss Song, my loves! It’s the first time I didn’t get bored with history. You were really great!” Said Dong hoon cheerfully, but it made Ji hyo somehow cringe. “Miss Song, I’m sorry but I think you were mistaken about this date… I know you are new but please don’t be incompetent.” Said Joong Ki as he approached Ji hyo.

“Yah! You smartass! Don’t pick a fight with my honey!” the other boys ‘oohed’, Myung soo watched them with a smirk. Yun Ho and Jaejoong stopped flirting, Jo kwon dropped his mirror and Changmin and Xiumin stopped eating. Ji hyo noticed that the kids are waiting for her reaction and Ji hyo is not that naive to know why they are acting like that. Most teachers have bigger egos than themselves and students love to challenge that ego. Teachers are always right, it’s a cultural thing that Ji hyo wished to end. These kids are testing me… Joong ki, the class’ top one, showed her his notes and she is really mistaken when she checked on her lesson plan. “Oh, I’m sorry! I have accidentally interchanged it because of nervousness… I’d try not to do it again and thanks for correcting me Joong ki… I am glad that you pay attention well.” the kid blushed, “Oh, it’s fine Miss Song… aren’t you angry?”

“Why should I be?”

“I just questioned your capability.”

“No I’m not angry… that’s quite a silly thing and it’s my fault.”

“You are different Miss Song. I think you’ll be a good teacher…”

“Really? Then thank you. Haha okay, I’ll leave now.” She picked up her stuff, feeling pleased, “oh, and tell your classmates to change their notes.” She left and the students are all discussing on how cool she was. Ji hyo felt happy and embarrassed, she did wrong but she handled it well so she was satisfied.

Meanwhile, as the little incident happened, Jong kook was passing down the hall and he witnessed the whole event. So, she’s not that bad… but still I don’t trust her.

 

 


ok sorry for not updating this for a while... it's a bit short but I hope you enjoy it ^^