I'm feeling nervous

A New Sign of Love

Let me know what you think I have really good chapters coming up!!

______________________________________________________♥

Your POV

I woke up feeling held down in place. I moved my blanket to unveil a pair of arms wrapped around my stomach. I then looked over my shoulder to see Kieu sleeping peacefully behind me. I laughed a little under my breathe.

*Why is she in my bed?!* 

Just then her eyes squinted open. I tried to remove her arms from my waist but she didn’t loosen her hold.

“Let me go!”

“No”

“Why? I really need to pee”

“Ok fine but your not leaving with any hooded visitors today we are going out?”

I caught myself smiling at the thought of Yoseob. “Where are we going?”

“Its a saturday we’re going out...shopping, eating desserts, girl time we really haven't been out since we got here and I need to show you around”

*She must have an ulterior motive to this outing* 

“Am I expected to spill details?”

“Oh yah...everything and when all is done your introducing me again that way I can redeem myself”

We laughed and the contraction from my stomach made me want to pee more. I moved her arms to get out of bed and quickly made my way to the restroom.

Since it was a “girl’s day” I decided to dress girly for the fist time since I’ve been here. All I've been wearing are pants, T-shirts and sweaters to school than changing out of that to my ever so y uniform. *sigh* I need to wear these clothes eventually and so why not today.

I looked in the mirror to primp and fix my outfit to my liking. I decided to curl my hair so that my hairband wasn't sitting on my head bare without flowy curls around it. Spraying a little bit of hairspray I was set. I felt good today I looked and felt pretty setting me in a good mood to shop, eat, and visit more of Seoul I haven’t seen yet.

“Are you ready?” 

“Yah I’m coming!”

I walked out of my room to see Kieu dressed just as cute as me. She had a unique style that fit her well and I admired her for that.

“Aww we look cute. Girls this cute need dates....” She holds out her arm to me waiting for me to link in.

“She we go love?” she winks and blows me a kiss

I shake my head “Sorry I don’t swing that way but for you....” I look her up and down. “I’ll make an exception”

We try to hold in our laughs but there was no way we could. She has become my very best friend and we have fun messing around but sometimes it gets too much where we can only handle so much before we burst out laughing. I like having her around its very comforting. She wipes the tear that came down her eye from laughing so hard and holds out her hand for me to take.

“We seriously need to be around more guys!”

I nod in agreement. I took her hand leaving our apartment for a day of fun.

 

Yosoeb’s POV

The members and I were doing a photo shoot for the release of our fourth album. After the shoot we all gathered in the dressing room to change back into our clothes and go off to our other schedules we had for the day. The way it was looking it was gonna be a long day. Then I saw our manager walk in *ugh please tell me there's not another interview*

"Boys I have good news today!"

"What is it hyung?"

"Well due to the repoter getting sick and transportation difficulties for the filiming crew your meetings and interviews are cancelled for the today"

"DAEBEAK!! seriously?" Doojoon couldn't believe it either

"Wow this never happens!!" Hyunseung was just as happy as me wearing the same a huge smile on his face.

"Ya let's celebrate with a big dinner!! I'm really hungry all of the sudden!!" Kikwang yells while rubbing his stomach

"You know what that sounds like a good idea! and Yoseob?"

"Ne? Doojoonie!!"

"Invite your girl!"

“Really?!” I was so excited Layla is a wonderful and beautiful girl that I think the members should really meet.

“Ne! call her now so we can hurry and set up?”

“Araso!!”

 

Your pov

After a tiring three hours of walking around we took a break at a small dessert shop in the mall.

“So?...”

*here it comes*

“Well first off how did you meet him?”

“The first time was at the cafe we spoke for a little then he had to go but he was wearing glasses so I didn’t know what he looked like but after you left on the day they performed he approached me and introduced himself and I was seriously shocked to find out he was from the group you liked and so after we briefly introduced ourselves and things went from there...”  

“Wow where was I?!!”  she lightly smacks her face and returns to the conversation.

“Oh yes...what about your night?” she says with a smile

“It was good...” she stares at me prompting me to give out more information and I just decide to spill.

“..It was really good!!” 

“Really?! what’s he like?”

“He’s really nice, easy to talk to, and funny I understand why his fans...” I point to her “love him so much he is a really cool guy”

“Well although I love Yoseobie I’m more into Doojoon and Kikwang they posses this manly quality I can’t seem to stray away from but overall the members are all wonderful”

I nod in agreement. “I believe it!” 

“I hope we can meet them soon...why don’t you call him to meet up you have his number right?”

I shushed her letting her know she was speaking a little to loud for others to hear. 

“I can’t...even though I have his number I can’t just call like that..”

“Why not?”

“Because unlike us he’s famous and too busy to make time for some girl he doesn't really know all that well”

“But you guys went on a date...I would say that gives you the permission to call since he likes you”

When she said that I was drinking my tea and hearing the word “like” I was so surprised I almost sprayed me tea in her face. Analyzing my reaction she immediately found out my little secret.

“You like him huh?!” I quickly covered my mouth so I wouldn't spray anymore tea. She continued to study my face and I felt my blush.

She gaped “You dooo!!!...”

“No!..We’re just friends”

“Oh is that so...by the way I saw him looking at you last night I’d say otherwise”

Feeling shy again “R-Really?! h-how would you know?”

“Women’s intuition....and the way he smiles at you....hehe its cute..”

“Well I don’t know about that. Yoseob is the first guy I have met or really talked to outside of school since I’ve been here and although he’s a very handsome person and really sweet I don’t want it to be anything more than that as of now he’s this famous celebrity who has other things on his mind than love im sure and for the time being it would be nice to have a guy friend to talk to once in a while even if his schedules make it a long while till we do talk..”

“Hmmm......well your lucky you didn’t get spotted by his fans some of them are crazy obsessive its scary”

“Really what are they like?..”

“Well its kinda weird and to freaky to think about....” 

Just as she was about to explain my phone interrupted our conversation. I grabbed it out of my bag and flipped it open and saw it was Yoseob calling me. In total shock and showing way too much excitement after telling her "I didn’t like him that way" I frantically showed her my phone and she reacted in the same fashion.

“WELL ANSWER IT!” 

*I almost forgot to do that* I quickly pressed the answer button before it went to voicemail.

“Y-Yoboseyo?”

*ugh why am I stuttering*

He answers in a cheerful voice. “Hi Layla!!!” 

“H-Hi Yoseob...how are you?”

“Mmmm I’m missing my friend do you know where she is?”

“She?”

He giggled. “She is you silly”

“Oh....haha yah um I’m....”

I cover the speaker and mouthed to Kieu --where are we again?--

She gave me an ‘Are you serious?’ look then whispered “the mall!”

“We are at the mall!”

“We?...is your friend with you?”

“Kieu? yup she is why anything wrong?”

“Nope not at all i called to invite you for dinner tonight with me and beast at our apartment you can bring Kieu too?”

“Oh ok let me ask...” before i could finish my sentence Kieu answers for me by yelling into my phone across the table.

“YESSS!!”

He chuckled “Yay!! ok well don’t come yet give us 30 minutes before you come down ok? I’ll text you the address”

“O-Ok!!”

“Okie see you both soon byeeee!”

Kieu takes my phone “Goodbye!!!” then snaps my phone shut.

“Let’s get moving”

“Where? he doesn’t want us to leave for 30 minutes!!”

“Yah I know but we’re going to keep shopping..” she grabs my hands

“On to the nail salon!”

“Why my nails are fi...” She put her finger to my lips

“Layla were going to eat dinner with Beast.....We must look cute head to toe” without waiting for me to reject she pulls me back into the plaza.

 

Yoseob’s POV

“Ok they’re coming!”

“THEY?!” the boys responded in unison

“Ne they!! she has a roommate so I invited her to come too..”

“How old is she?!”

“I don’t kikwang I only met her once, but Im sure she’s the same ag...” not giving my the chance to finish

“Is she cute?”

“I dont know I guess..”

“DAEBEAK!!” Kikwang pumped his fists then got up and headed towards his room

Doojoon whose was starting to get dinner ready saw Kikwang leaving.

“YAH!! where are you going?”

Kikwang yells from the hallway “to workout!!” then closes his door.

“Aish!! why did you invite them to dinner? WAE?!! we cant even cook something edible..” 

Junhyung placed his hands to his face “....oh yah let’s not forget our messy apartment...this is too much..”

I grimaced at Junhyung. “Stop complaining and help out the girls are going to be here in an hour!”

He made a big sigh. “Araso!”

Dongwoon and Hyunseung were picking up clothes and trash in our living room while me and Junhyung cleaned the entryway full of shoes and a little in the Kitchen working around Doojoon.

 

Doojoon’s POV

When the boys finished cleaning they went to get ready for the arrival of our guests while I was still cooking in the kitchen. I’m really curious to meet this girl. What about her makes Yoseob risk the chance of getting caught by fans and or possibly a scandal? 

Well whoever she is I hope she worth this hard work I’m already starting to sweat in front of this pot “Whooo!”

“What’s up hyung?” I turned to the side to see Yoseob wearing a button down and some nice jeans.

*Trying to impress someone aye Yoseob?*

“Nothin...ITS JUST HOT!!”

“Well dont stand so close silly” 

Yoseob pulled me back a little so that I was away from the steam I didnt even realize I was standing so close to.

“The food looks good!..”

“Thats because it was pre-made from the market” I raised my eyebrows “You just gotta heat it up and DINNER!!”

He laughed “If I knew it was that easy I would've done it!!”

“Why dont your get ready Doojoon I’ll watch after the food..”

“What do you like about this girl?....”

Catching him off guard he stutters “I-I dont know...she’s nice..”

“there’s a lot of nice girls”

“..and pretty..”

“theres pretty ones too”

“...I dont know she’s just different...”

“Maybe because she’s American”

he laughs “Why are you so curious?”

“I’m just trying to figure what makes her so special from others girls you have met before”

He pauses then smiles “Well I guess she’s different because she’s real..” 

*REAL?*

“..I dont know how to explain what it is about her that I find so interesting and I think thats the thing...I dont know and it only makes me want to get to know her more and the times I was able to talk to her only intensified my feelings for her...I’m not looking to get with her or anything at least not yet but...I just wanna know who she is...”

“Hmmm..”

“At least that’s all I can say for now”

“I think I get it but just to let you know If she’s really cute...I’m going to be your rival”

After a moment we both crack up

“What the heck?! sorry hyung there's no way she can resist me I already laid down my charm and that’s only a taste of what I got to show her”

“Yah yah you just keep thinking that....” I was gonna go leave to change when he stopped me to kill me with is aegyo face

*Ah...now I feel bad*

“Ok fine I wont do anything to her” he flashed me a big grin 

“yet..” and it disappeared within a second

 

Your POV

Getting our nails done took up enough of our time so that we could start heading to their apartment and I was scared less.

“C’mon your walking to slow!!”

“That’s because I can’t feel myself move”

“What? why are you so nervous?! you hung out with him before?!”

“yah that was our first time and now I'm meeting the whole group..its a little overwhelming were going to a house full of famous KPOP stars that are all boys..”

She held my face in her hands

“Hey calm down we’re gonna be fine just think of it as more friends you going to make ok?! now breathe before you get a heart attack were about to enter the building”

I looked up to see that we have already made our way to the building they live in, only making my heart beat even faster.

“SNAP OUT OF IT!! Breathe!!”

I took a deep inhale and held it for a bit then exhaled slowly and to my surprise it helped me a lot.

“Feel better?”

I nodded my head

“OK good.”

She pulled my arm and lead me into the building. Before we entered the building I saw a girl outside the door. She was a little under my height and petite she looked like a little girl. I smiled at her but all she did was continue to stare at me. I looked away and continued to keep up with Kieu’s pace. When we got in I looked back to see if the girl was still looking and she was. But realizing I caught her she dropped her gaze turned around walking away from the entrance doors and out towards the street.

“Did you see that girl?”

“The one staring at us?”

“Yah! thats was weird right?!”

“She was only admiring your beauty love!” she winked at me.

“No seriously that was kinda creepy..”

“Dont worry about it you have other things to worry about remember."

*OH CRAP* my nervousness came back to me when we were in front of the elevators doors ready to go up.

‘DING’

“Eeeee here we ago!!” she pulled me inside the elevator, pressed the floor number and I watched the doors close in front of me anticipating my doom.

 ______________________________________________________♥