Final

A New Sign of Love

AT LAST!

______________________________________________________________________♥

The artist finished the last touches of Layla’s makeup and let her free to dress. Kieu awed and almost cried. 

“...wow”

“What?” kieu asked

“I look pretty”

“You are always pretty Layla”

She smiled at Kieu as she went to grab her dress.

“Time to get in”

 

Meanwhile..

“Ugh why isn't my hair COOPERATING WITH ME!!” Yoseob continued to fidget with his front fringe while Doojoon was beside him forever fixing his perfect side burns.

“Yoseobie your fine I don’t think you hair is going to be a problem”

Yoseob looked at Doojoon “Its my wedding day...I wanna look good for my wife...” Yoseob paused as he was suddenly lost in thought

Doojoon waved his hand to break Yoseob’s fixation on nothing particular “Yo! you alright?”

“..wow” Yoseob awed

“What?”

“I...I have a wife” the thought brought a smile to his face

Doojoon chuckled “In about 30 minutes you will”

Yoseob was lost in thought again “Mrs. Yang...does that sound weird?”

Doojoon shook his head “It sounds like your wife” then wrapped his arm around his shoulder and brought him over to the others.

“You guys ready?? I think we need to hurry before Yoseobie loses his mind”

Yoseob shrugged out of Doojoon hold “Wae?? I am perfectly fin- KIKWANG DONT LEAVE THE RING JUST ANYWHERE!!” He charged toward the table, grabbing the box and frantically scolded Kikwang saying he could potentially lose it and prevent him from marrying Layla.

Kikwang blinked totally caught off guard as he has never seen Yoseob this frantic. He waited until he finished and took back the ring from Yoseob’s grip. “I’m not going to lose it I promise and I only put it down to put on my jacket in case it might fall out of the pocket” he explained which slightly put Yoseob at ease but not completely because he then went to nag Junhyung about wearing his sunglasses during the wedding and might miss everything.

Doojoon slapped his forward and sat Yoseob down “Yoseobie breathe”

Yoseob tensed and didn't listen

He clenched his jaw “Breathe.” speaking harder this time, Yoseob obeying right away.

After a few breaths he was able to relax until the wedding planner came in

-Knock Knock Knock-

She opened the door “5 minutes gentlemen so I’m going to need you to get positioned at the alter” she quickly smiled then shut the door.

Everyone turned to Yoseob who was frozen in his seat.

_____________________________

Her dress was zipped and tied fitting perfectly to her full figured and slender frame. She felt beautiful.

-Knock Knock-

“5 minutes ladies!” the planner came into warn with a sweet smile “You look beautiful”

Layla’s smile grew “Thank you!”

“Oh yes and you have a visitor” 

And through the door came her Father with a box in his hand awing at his gorgeous daughter 

“Hi Daddy!”

Her Father smiled and brought Layla in for a gentle hug then presented her with the box.

“It was your mothers”

Layla pulled out a sparkling sapphire hair piece that accented perfectly with her updo and fallen curls. Layla’s tears fought to seep through.

“Now you have something old and blue!” he chuckled making Layla’s tears disappear as she laughed with him

“I’m surprised you remembered that rule”

Her Dad shrugged and presented his arm to his daughter “Shall we?”

Layla nodded and took hold of her Father’s arm taking a glance at her new bracelet given by Kieu and her Mother’s wedding ring she asked to borrow and wore on her right hand. Layla took a deep breath and followed her Father down the hall toward the front entrance of the chapel.

 

Guests and family took their seats in the pews waiting for the ceremony to begin. A mummer of voices echoed outside the hall where Layla waited while people near the alter began to hush those behind them.

Yoseob stood his ground looking up at the ceiling not wanting to be distracted by anyone until he heard the music begin. His focus turned to those front doors where bridesmaids and groomsmen began making their way in. They came by in a blur as the only face he was searching for was the one he fell in love with.

A different tune began. Everyone arose from their seats and turned their attention to the entrance witnessing a beautiful angel in white from head to toe, make her way down the aisle.

Yoseob’s heart almost stopped as the very sight of her made him believe that only this woman could be his soulmate and true love, he wished to cater and cherish forever. She was beautiful. Her steps that lightly glided down the walkway with her Father beside her, ready to give him his ultimate possession. 

Her eyes found him as well. They kept locked on eachtoher’s gaze the closer they were brought together.

He was gorgeous. How could this angelic-like person that was so perfect to her be given as hers to keep forever. She almost couldn't believe it. Each step she took were the last she would take being alone because as soon as she reaches the alter her life would have a partner to live the rest of her life together as a whole.

And soon enough she reached the steps. Yoseob met halfway bowing to her Father while taking hold of Layla’s hand. As Layla's Father stepped away Yoseob looked into Layla’s eyes and brought his fiance up to his level with nothing but admiration and pure happiness glowing through his eyes as was Layla. She couldnt keep the smile off her face.

The priest came up and said his words while the two continued to stare at one another both reminiscing their past lives.

It was a short year but long enough to find out they were meant for each other.

Layla remembered her first meeting with a handsome guy who had a smile to steal hearts, one of which was hers. 

It was a mere coincidence how they met, Yoseob fortunately taking the initiative to approach her thinking it may be the last time he would ever talk to such a beautiful girl. And thats when it started.

They grew into adults together, learning more and more about themselves and one another. How they have learned to handle future predicaments they may face and to remember to keep faith in one another and never let go.

They were ready.

Yoseob turned to Kikwang who placed the ring in his hand as did Kieu with Layla. They turned back to another, said their vows one by one and slipped their rings onto each others finger.

Her cheeks began to flush. The ceremony was nearing the end and before she knew it she heard Yoseob speak those two words.

“I do”

Now it was her turn. Her heart rate was increasing and her anxiousness grew almost blurting out the words before the priest would have the chance to finish.

Yoseob felt her eagerness through her hands making him want to laugh but kept it in while his attention kept on her captivating eyes that never strayed from his since the beginning. After he heard her sing..

“I do” 

He was ready to kiss her lips that looked so soft he wasn't sure he would be able to stop once he felt them on his.

Yoseob thought once again. After all the events he has faced throughout his life, this moment would be one he will remember for a lifetime. Seeing her face glow with delight and elegance, what he first saw the day he laid eyes on her. Admiring her body he wanted to feel in his embrace once she was announced his. And with all that being said the fact that he was able to call her his wife made his life complete.

“Ladies and Gentlemen I now pronounce these two Husband and Wife”

Here it comes

“You may now kiss your bride”

Yoseob pulled Layla closer to him, gently placing his hand along her lower back holding her close as he leaned into his wife’s lips.

Layla eyes fluttered shut feeling Yoseob’s lips touch hers and after the many times she’s kissed this man and figuring out how skilled he was, she felt this was the best kiss that topped them all as she could not even feel her body any longer. Yoseob took her in.

She was his and he was hers forever.

______________________________________________________________________♥

You guys have been incredibly patient I couldnt thank you enough for sticking with me till the very end which took 2 months to write haha Hey it was alot of pressure writing Yoseob's fictional wedding haha

Photobucket

Love this SO MUCH! ^^

Thank you all 111 of you for your amazing support, love and beautiful comments that made me laugh, smile and inspired me to write more I never thought I would get so many of you who enjoyed reading. I am really Thankful!!

Photobucket

This was my first story as many of you know that has given me an amazing experience in exercising my writing skills which are still kinda ehh to me but nontheless I have had the best time writing it all for both you and me!!

It is quite sad that this story has come to an end but Ive started a new one. 

Wrapped Around His Finger (click me)  is my new Kikwang fanfic as some of you know. It is much different than this story which many have come to love as well so check it out if you would like to read more of my imaginative writing lol

Photobucket

I hope you all had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS! and an incredible NEW YEAR!!

Saranghae<3

Photobucket