Meeting

A New Sign of Love

Its shorter than the last chapter but long enough I didnt know what else to add without revealing the next chapter therefore ruining my cliffhanger endings lol

______________________________________________________________♥

I let the topic go and changed the subject.

“How did you become apart of Beast?”

The way his cheeks filled up when he ate I found amusing. How can a small guy fit so much food in his mouth. He swallowed his food and drank some water before answering.

“Well I used to sing and do live performances for one company then later I was a back up dancer along with 4 of the other members for Kikwang who used to be a solo artist and through time the company we all entered into formed us as a group adding Dongwoon as the final member...” 

I made sure that I kept eye contact with him while I ate my food. I didn’t want to make it seem that I was uninterested which I was but I was also hungry. 

“That’s really amazing its like through meeting people something great comes out of it and you guys are so popular you must have come a long way!”

“Yah it’s interesting how we became a group. Hyunseung the pretty looking one...” he circled his face.

“He was going to be apart of another popular group called Big Bang and similar for Doojoon our leader he was almost apart of another group called 2pm..”

Both of those group names rang a bell. I remember Kieu mentioning them to me while playing them on her stereo.

“It’s like we were all meant to be apart of a group and we’ve worked hard to reach people’s expectations even higher than they thought...” He looks down smiling at thought of his group.

“I am truly happy to be with them their not only the members in my group but their family I want to cherish”

I wiped my mouth with a napkin and stood their in awe. I was touched to see him so happy when thinking about Beast and considering them family making me miss mine.

“I’m really happy that you found so much joy out something you worked hard for and through it all you’ve gained more than just fame but love and friendship it’s great”

“Thank you it means a lot to hear you say that...and speaking of friendship I really hope we get closer as friends too. I can already tell you have a good heart and that you can be someone I can talk to outside of fame and Beast!”

“Of course...I feel the same way! plus I need more friends than just Kieu” 

We laughed and then continued to finish our food. We ended up talking a little more after the owner took our empty plates. We talked about things we liked and didn’t like, jokes we’ve heard, the faces he makes when he’s on stage which he says makes his fans go crazy and showing me some I can understand why, we also told each other experiences in life we’ve had some good and some bad but overall it was a nice conversation amongst friends. Curious I took out my phone to check the time.

*GASP!!!!*

Yoseob looking a little worried. “What’s wrong?”

“It’s almost 2 am!”

“Really?!!” Yoseob approached the back of the cafe to call the owner and he was still here.

Yoseob bowed to the owner I also got up from my seat to apologize from the table. 

“Mianhe!! we didn’t pay attention to the time! don’t you close at 12? You should have kicked us out.”

The owner shook his head at Yoseob.

“It’s fine!! really me and the workers were just cleaning and it just so happened that tonight we needed to mark our inventory so I didn’t mind you guys staying a little longer I like it when you or the members are able to come down so please dont feel the need to rush.”

Yoseob bowed again “Kamsahamnida! but still we don’t want you to wait on us if you need to close”

“Really don’t worry about it I don’t mind if you stay. you guys are my most valued customers”

“Either way its not good for us to be spoiled like that and thank you for your kindness we’ll be leaving now!”

We bowed to the owner for the last time before grabbing our things and waved goodbye leaving the cafe.

 

He walked me back to the entrance of my dorm building which I kept insisting he didn’t have to but like someone else I know he didn’t listen to me.

“I’m so sorry its gotten so late, your probably tired and have a busy schedule....”

He shook his head. “I asked you out remember and don’t worry about me im used to late nights and early mornings so dont apologize”

“But still I feel partially responsible”

“Don’t feel that way I had fun coming out and talking to you I feel like I know you so much more now than some american girl I saw at a cafe. We’re friends now yah?!”

When he said friends it warmed my heart. He was so nice and its added more happiness too my experience here in Seoul.

“Yes we’re definitely friends I had an awesome night...the best night since my stay here”

“Oh well with me around you will experience better nights and days I’ll make sure of that”

I smiled widely and was about to reach in for a hug when I saw his face light up by surprise. I quickly returned to my original stance.

“M-Mianhe!! I didnt mean to surprise you its out of habit in America we usually say goodbye with a hug but I forgot that the customs are different here I am really sorry!”

I covered my face from embarrassment and ultimately rejection. *OUCH!!*

He stood there for a while from shock then quickly shook his head. 

“No its fine please don’t feel bad I was just surprised.....but actually I would be happy to get a hug from you if...I still can”

He looked at me with his unintentional puppy eyes waiting for my response. I smiled then nodded as moved towards him for my second attempt at a hug. He opened his arms to let me in and softly placed his hands at the middle of my back while my arms were placed around his neck. We stood there for a little enjoying the comfort of our hug while shyly pulling back to say goodbye.

“Ok...well..” I chuckled from the happiness I could not control.

“I hope we’ll be able to meet up more often now that we have our numbers and you know where I live..”

He laughed “Yah now we can make more plans to go places!!”

“That sounds good to me”

“Goodnight Layla”

I gave him a sweet smile.

“Goodnight Yoseob”

 

Yoseob’s POV

I waited until she went through the entrance doors before leaving. I really don’t mind walking I find it refreshing and peaceful at this time of night although right now I am a little tired it was worth the visit. When I hugged her the scent of her hair smelt like strawberries and holding her body between my arms made me feel so elated having such a beautiful girl in my arms making me want to be around her even more. I’ll make sure that happens.

Doojoon’s POV

We were all in our beds and all the boys were asleep except me. I was still awake waiting on Yoseob. 

I heard rustling coming from the hallway followed by quiet footsteps leading into our room. It was Yoseob. I shut my eyes to make it seem like I was sleeping when I heard him climb into the bunk bed next to me. It was really quiet I was about to open my eyes to see if he already fell alseep when I felt his finger poke my cheek. He whispered.

“Dooooojoooon...” I didnt respond.

When he poked my cheek a second time I decided to open my eyes to see him smiling at me.

“Hiiiiii..” he waved his hand.

“Are you still mad?” I gave it a moment before I answered him. Was I mad? at the fact that he lied to me? that he kept a secret from me? or that he left us for a girl?.....

I let out a long sigh “....no”

I was over it. If I liked some girl and the guys were harassing me about I’d probably be like Yoseob right now just being a normal guy interested in a girl. Nothings going to stop you if you really want to know her.

A big smile formed across his face “really?!!”

“Ne! but on one condition?” his smile dropped a little

“what?”

“I get to meet her!”

___________________________________________________________♥