A New Year

A New Sign of Love

Who would accuse this cute face of lying....I said this to someone else but if he would stop being so desirable people wouldnt make rumors about him dating I mean who wouldnt want this man to be theres lol

Come back to the U.S. baby I'll keep you happy hehe

enjoy guys...Love you♥

______________________________________________________♥

Yoseob’s POV

Me, Dongwoon, and Kikwang waited in the dorm lobby when the elevator ‘pinged’. The doors swished open and to no surprise I lost my train of thought catching sight of Layla. Not looking up as she walked out, smoothing out her dress then finally met my eyes and stopped in her tracks. 

“KIWIIII!!!” Dongwoon cheered as Kieu came running up to him and met in a hug.

Breaking my focus I looked at Kikwang who gave me a ‘Don’t ask me’ look.

*Kiwi?* I ignored it and focused my attention back to Layla who made my chest clench glancing to her a second time.

“Yeobo....you look really..” I looked her up and down and let my eyes speak for me.

She shyly laughed “Kikwang helped me pick it out” and pointed to him.

“Kikwang?!” I shot a glare at him, he being able to see Layla in this dress before me which he just so happened to pick out himself.

“Hey you were busy and she needed help that’s all..” he put up his hands in defense “..plus Kieu was really the one who chose her dress I was there for an opinion” he eyes slowly looked at Layla who smiled at him innocently. He gave a half smile then quickly turned to face the door.

“I’ll meet you guys in the car” he walked out to wait with the others in the limo we brought.

*whats up with him?*

“LILYYYY!!! you look so good!!..” Dongwoon walked over reaching in for a hug as I caught his hands craftily slide to tighten around her hips.

“YAH!!! what do you think your doing huh?!” I grabbed Layla’s wrist, drawing them out of the hug and hooked MY arm around her hips and held her close beside me.

“Yoseob?!!” Layla fussed while trying to adjust herself as I was holding her in a tight grip.

Dongwoon giggled “Mianhe!! Hyung I didn't mean anything by it I swear!!” he smiled turning back to Kieu he placed his hand at the small of her back like a gentlemen and guided her to the limo outside. I kept my eye on him till the front doors swished close then deciding to follow.

“Hey..” Layla taped my stomach to get my attention. I looked at her fixing my wary expression. “..what was that about?”

I shook my head then frowned at her “Why did you pick that dress?”

Still walking, she looked down at her dress then back at me “So..you don’t like it?”

“No I do but..” I glanced at the car door “..I don't think I'm the only one...just stay by me ok?!!”

She laughed thinking my assumption was strange “Araso I’ll stay next to you the whole night”

“Pinky promise me” I put up my pinky and she linked hers with mine as I quickly stole a kiss off her lips.

“Ok I feel better” I winked and opened the car door for her to step inside.

“Alright!!! took you guys long enough Let’s go party!!” Junhyung cheered pouring a glass of champagne for the 2 of us as the driver drove off to the New Year’s bash.

 

Your POV

[LMFAO- Party Rock Anthem]

“Hongki baby!!” Junhyung ran over, arms swaying in the air which then wrapped around the other boy’s body.

I laughed never seeing Junhyung this excited to see someone. The Party was held at a hotel in their largest banquet hall reaching two stories high, the second floor wrapped all the way around the room and provided whatever accommodations needed to make Korea’s beast music groups comfortable while also arranging free rooms for all the guests including me and Kieu who were paired together.

Yoseob held my hand tight as we walked deeper into the crowd of people and up the stairs to the Celebrity lounge. We followed behind the rest of the boys piling into an area where there were many guys and girls hugging and greeting the rest of the members. Kieu had showed me pictures and played music of different groups who were going to be here tonight but there were so many I forgot all of them.

“So whose this girl your gripping onto huh?!” some guy with hazelnut hair approached Yoseob, giving him a hug before eyeing me curiously.

“This is my girlfriend!!” he pulled me out from behind him and brought me in front to show me off proudly.

“Chincha?!! She doesn't even look Korean how did you even meet her?” the guy looked at me shocked then softened his face “What’s your name?” he looked to Yoseob “She’s very cute!”

“Joonie not you too!! I wish people would stop trying to flirt with her?”

“What are you gonna do tie her in a paper bag so no one see’s her?!!” he joked

Yoseob sighed ready to answer his hyung’s question “Layla this is Joon he is from the group MBLAQ, Joon this is Layla”

Without giving me a chance to reach in, Joon picked up my hand and shook it. His eyes felt like they were piercing through me “It’s very nice to meet you”

I felt Yoseob’s hand grip my side as I smiled at Joon “Its very nice to meet you too!!”

Joon looked to Yoseob “Calm down Seob she’s your girlfriend no one will take her from you araso!!” he pat his shoulder “You guys should go grab a drink to loosen up I’ll meet you later” then smiled walking away to another part of the hall.

“LAYLA COME HERE!!” Kieu called me over.

I held onto Yoseob’s hand as he trailed behind me meeting up to the rest of the group who were with new set of people I also did not recognize.

“Layla come..” Kieu took my other hand “..this is 4 Minute the girl group I had you listen too that also works with Beast”

“OH!!” I remember now

Kieu introduced each girl and had the one I found most familiar introduced last.

“And this is Hyuna..” she pointed to her “..you know that one you said was really cute...OWW!!” I elbowed Kieu

“AWW UNNIE YOU THINK IM CUTE?!!” her small voice yelled over the music.

“NE!! YOU ARE!!!” I admitted.

“Ahh your so sweet..” She went to take my arm from Kieu in attempt to hug me when she noticed Yoseob gripping onto my other hand. “Ohhhh!!! your Yoseob-Oppa’s girlfriend?!”

“Yah and you cant take her” he pulled on my waist to hold me.

“Hey Yoseob why so stingy we wanna play with her too! there aren't that many girls here so we’re taking her..” Jihyun separated his hands while Kieu and Hyuna dragged me over to their side and walked off with me in a tight chain with the rest of the girls, blocking Yoseob from getting through to me.

 

Yoseob’s POV

“YAH!!! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HER?!!” the girls snickered, completely ignoring me as they disappeared through the crowd of others.

“Yoseob leave her be you can get her back later..” Onew said coming up by surprise and wrapping me under his shoulder “..hang out with the boys for a bit it’s NEW YEAR’S EVE!!” Doojoon handed me a shot glass as everyone raised them up high to toast together and down the shot all at once.

“Ugh that’s strong!!” Dongwoon squished his face.

“I can feel my sinuses clearing up!” Hyunseung took a big inhale through his nose, as everyone else became curious and did the same.

“Yeah your right I can smell everything..” Jonghyun turned his face towards Key “..ooo you smell good” and started to sniff his shirt more.

“Yah!! are you a dog?!”

“Who are you trying to impress?” Onew eyed Key suspiciously as he looked guilty being figured out.

“C-Can I just smell good...geez!!”

“DONGWOONIE!!!” Mir squealed as Jinwoon followed ramming into Dongwoon.

“Let’s go dance there are a bunch of cute girls on the dance floor!!”

“Ahh I wanna dance too!!” Tamin joined them as Key ninja-ed his way through so no one else could .

After they left, the boys started to pour themselves another shot except me because I didn't want to be hammered and not be able to watch over Layla.

“You too” Junhyung passed a shot to Kikwang who passed it to me but I denied it.

“I can’t! I need to take care of my girlfriend”

“She’s fine the girls got her..just 2 more shots and we’ll let you go”

They all stared at me as I took one more shot with them and immediately poured me one more which I also took. A waiter then came with several drinks each of us took willingly.

“Alright so we got almost an hour till midnight let’s go dance too..I need a girl to kiss later” Hongki spoke taking Junhyung with him too the balcony to scan the floor for anyone they liked.

“Yeah we don't have a girl already like someone here” Jonghyun stuck his tongue out at me as I did the same and followed everyone to the rail hoping to find Layla.

Kikwang stood next me staring off in the distance looking like he was deep in thought.

“Hey are you ok?” I asked giving him a little bump with my arm to snap him out of his daze.

“What?....oh yah...I'm fine”

“Really? you don't seem fine you should be having fun go talk to some girls!! do you seen any you think is cute?”

I glanced at the floor with him and waited for his answer. Looking back he went into that blank stare again.

“So you see one?”

He paused a little before answering me “Ne” then looked up at me and slightly smiled.

“Oh...good then go get her before some other guy does!” I encouraged him then leaving him be to go back for my search for Layla.

I felt my legs get a little warm as I leaned onto the rail for support. Scanning the floor I quickly found her with a mass of girls at the bar.

 

Your POV

As they kept talking, laughing and passing drinks to me I started to learn more of the girl groups and thier names.

“Ok drink this! its so Yummy!!” Hyosung put her cup to my lips without waiting for me to deny her and began to pour a portion of her drink into my mouth. I was so surprised to find that is tasted so much like cherry koolaid.

“OH WOOOW!! it is good!”

“Right?! but you got to watch out for these because the fruitiest are the ones that get you”

“Really and you fed me some?!”

She giggled “But its good though right?!!”

I thought about it ”....YAH IT IS!!” and responded right away. I felt very happy now after a couple of drinks I tried and finished off of the different girls. Kieu was on the other side of the group of girls and as I was about to make my way to her I felt a tap in my shoulder. I orientated towards the touch but no one was there. Turning back, Yoseob showed up right in front of me.

“OH MY!!...don’t doo thaat it scared mee!!”

He laughed “Sowy I miss you come back up with me so we can stay together till tomorrow!!”

I smiled “Mmm but what about the girls?..”

“They’ll be okay come back with me!”

I nodded as I followed after him then realizing how dizzy I’m starting to feel.

“S-Seobie slow down!” I held onto his shoulder for support when he noticed my struggle he backed up and put my arm over his shoulder and held me up and close so that I could keep up with him, taking me through the dancing crowd and back upstairs to the second level.

“Where did everyone go?” I saw that the area was much less congested with people than earlier. Yoseob sat us down at a booth.

“Everyone else is scattered away so its just you and me” he smiled cheerfully then took out 2 glasses and a bottle from the shelf above and began pouring the liquor into the cups.

“No way!!! I am NOT drinking anymore than what we already did tonight!!”

“Wae?!” he asked surprised since I was downing a bunch of drinks with the girls a few minutes before at the bar.

“When one of us drinks a lot something always...happens”

He chuckled “Ok so we both drink!!”

“NO thats even WORSE!!”

“HOW? if we both drink we’ll be so drunk that if something happens we wont even remember to even worry about it....there problem solved” he winked.

“Yoseob”

“Hmm jagiiyaaa”

“Your eyes are sending another message”

He shook his head like a kid “Nuuuh uhhh”

“Yoseob I don't want to have DRUNK again!! its not fun and it makes me dizzy”

“Oh? I thought you said you didn't remember?”

“Ah but I remember the feeling of being nauseous thats why it !”

He smacked his lips “That guy didn't even know what he was doing!! It’ll be different with me”

“Who says you’ll get the chance?”

“My friend ‘Soju’ here will persuade you!!” He held the bottle up to his face while raising his eyebrows

“Nice Yoseob you plan to intoxicate your girlfriend so you can have your way..” I gave him a disgusted look “..I cant believe you” I stood up ready to leave.

“Wait!!! I was only playing I would never do that please don't be mad I promise I wont booze you up Yeobo!!..” He placed the bottle back on the shelf and hastily grabbed my waist to stop me from walking away.

I tried so hard to keep a straight face but I couldn't hold it in any longer as my blown up cheeks from holding in my laughter burst out of my mouth and collapsing back onto the booth.

His jaw dropped open “I thought you were really serious!!” 

Still giggling I sat up to properly face him “I partly was..just a little curious to see what would happen”

“Ok well now I’m so hurt you have to make it up to me!” Yoseob picked up one of the glasses and tried to hand it to me.

I laughed “No I’m done if I take anymore I feel something will happen I’ll regret”

“Your fine I’ll be with you the whole night”

“Even so I want to remember tonight....this is the first time I’ll get a New Year’s kiss!” I said shyly. Yoseob looking at me with wide eyes.

“Chincha?!”

I nodded. He pointed to himself “I’ll be your first?”

“Ne! Seobie you’ll take my first New Year’s kiss!” His lips formed into a wide smile, right away grabbing me into a tight hug then kissing my cheek.

“We are definitely staying together the WHOLE night!!”

“You promise”

“Of course once the last second drops I will give you the best first kiss of the new year you will never forget!!”

“I look forward to it!” I leaned in to peck him on the lips but instead Yoseob positioned his hand on my face to keep us in the kiss. His lips felt so warm and plump I wanted to stay here forever.

“YAH!! ENOUGH WITH THE MAKING OUT!!” someone yelled from afar but Yoseob didn't bother to look as he kept me in the moment of it just being “us” together.

“AYYE!!” he then let go, grumbling something before turning to look over his shoulder.

Junhyung and Hongki came over arm and arm, and placed 2 LARGE drinks on the table in front of us.

“Whats are these for?” Yoseob asked

“Some drinks for you and her....it’ll help” Hongki gave a quick glance at Junhyung who looked down to muffle his laughter. They were for sure not all there anymore.

“Ani...we’re done drinking for tonight” Yoseob held my hand letting me know he was going to support my decision with me.

“AIShhsh!!! You guys its just ONE mooore driiink-a...” Junhyung slurred leaning over the table to get closer to me. Yoseob pulled me back into the couch so Junhyung wasn't so close to my face.

“Layla??” Junhyung said softly

“Yeah Junhyung?”

“Will you take this one drink for me and we wont ask you to do anything else!!”

“No I really can’t..”

“PLEEEAASE...” they both begged to me “just for the NEW YEAR!!”

I looked to Yoseob for an answer and he just shrugged leaving the decision up to me. I looked back the boys with a slight expression of annoyance in my face, I grabbed the cup in my hand and began to chug the whole drink down my throat. I wanted to be rid of this last drink hoping it would stop them from persuading us to drink more.

“WAHHHHHH!!! GO LAYLA!!!!” Junhyung yelled, finishing my last gulp and roughly placed the cup back on the table and quickly gasped to catch my breathe. With a tired body, drinking the whole cup in one breath I turned to Yoseob who just gaped at me. So surprised to see that I gave in after I denied him of what he asked me of moments ago.

“Now your turn Yoseob! your girl just showed you up...show her how a man does it!” Hongki smirked as Yoseob took the cup, bringing it to hips lips chugging huge and fast gulps while keeping his eyes locked on mine the entire 5 seconds and slammed the drink back onto the table as well.

 

[10 minutes before countdown]

Yoseob’s POV

After a while me and Layla started feeling it BIG TIME. I swear I almost forgot she told me she went to the restroom and I’m sure it was to throw up as I was feeling the same way making sure I didn't make any quick movements to throw off my balance or worse release the monster of fluid that wanted to burst out of my stomach.

*Oh my god i feel so dizzy!!* Just in case, I thought it was best that I also make a trip to the restroom before midnight I wouldn't want to kiss Layla then add acidic flavor to her first new years kiss. *Oh yah that would be y* 

Making my way carefully down the steps to the men’s restroom downstairs, each person in front of me was nothing but a blurry figure swiftly passing by me making me even more dizzy as I missed the last step of the stairs and ran into the wall in front of me feeling a body being squished between me and the wall. I hazily looked at this person hearing them gasp when I leaned forward to get a better look at them. This person was wearing a purple dress, hair down, and the exact same height as Layla.

“BAAAABY I FOUND YOUUU!!!” I quickly pulled her closer to me hearing her sigh as I held her tighter.

“yeoboo heelp me I doon’t feel good”

“Ok” was all she said and took my hand as I followed her through the crowd.

 

No POV

She hastily zoomed her way through the crowd of people making sure Yoseob was right behind her and keeping up as she took him all the way out of the banquet hall 30 seconds before countdown. 

Yoseob who was not fully processing what was going on but felt confused since he knew well how much Layla wanted to stay for the countdown.

“Y-Yeoboo...uh..” he felt even dizzier as this girl quickly brought him to the elevator beside the hotel lobby so fast Yoseob felt like he was gonna collapse on the ground right then and there.

“UGH Layla why are you walking so fast and where are we going?!!” Yoseob tried to focus on his “girlfriend” but it was no use his vision was going to be skewed for the rest of the night.

She giggled “It’s a surprise”

The elevator pinged open and just as Yoseob was about to question this girl since her voice sounded so different then the lovely voice of his girlfriend he is use to hearing, she immediately pulled him inside the small room ready to lift them to another level and roughly, with the small frame of hers, slammed his body against the wall and pounded her lips against his with such a seductive force and speed he could not help but follow along.

Yoseob believed this girl was Layla but was she? how can he be so sure? he questioned but couldn't hold a single thought in his head long enough to register what was "really" happening.

As the elevator reached a certain floor the girl kept her lips on Yoseob and with no further delay began massaging the prize she wanted most in between his legs. Yoseob moaned, enjoying the sensual feelings she was giving him making him more aroused and less careful in resisting his wrath of wanting this girl now.

He quickly grabbed her wrist flipping them over so that she was now against the wall. Her lower back pressed against the elevator handrail as he kept leaning inward to feel more of her body against his, coiling his fingers through her hair and pulling her head to the side so that he could have a go at her neck. The same exact move he knew his girlfriend loved.

She whined as she felt him nibbling hard against the softest part of her neck and hearing her voice Yoseob instantly stopped.

“Layla is that you?”

The girl smirked which Yoseob of course could barely see through his drunken vision “I’ll be whoever you want me to be”

*What? why she talking like this? She has never acted this way with me before? why now?* he thought at the same moment the elevator stopped and opened the doors to a new level. She grabbed his hand and scurried down the hallway and stopped at a room, quickly sliding a card key inside the slot as it made a ringing sound to grant entrance and pushed the door open bringing Yoseob inside as her victim.

The room was dark but dimly lit from the hotel window where the midnight moon shined through.

*Why cant I focus on anything?* it was either too fast or too slow as she kept luring him inside between steps.

He felt her hands begin to roam across his body ending roughly to his manhood between his clothes and instantly had him within a second.

Yoseob again grabbed her wrists and walked her backwards to the bed where he lied her down and began kissing her lips again. He tried to loosen the dress off her body which he was then surprised as she willingly assisted him.

He was amazed at how compliant she was with his actions and made sure to be cautious yet daring as he wanted to control every sense to make her moan from every single touch he would lay on her body.

 

[Rewind 30 seconds]

Your POV

*Oh my god my stomach feels soo much better* after washing my hands I slowly yet as fast as I could walked out of the bathroom to meet back with Yoseob before countdown. Coming out, there were much more people out on the dance floor then earlier and I found it harder to make my way through. 

“15 MORE SECONDS!!!” someone I passed screamed sending a harsh ringing sensation to my ear making my drunken walk more off balance. I bumped into some who quickly held me up so that I could regain the strength in my feet.

“Kamsahamnida!” I thanked him and I was ready to quickly find yoseob again when the person who helped me would not let go now. I looked back but could barely make out his face through the strobes light that flickered to each second of the countdown.

“Let go!!” I tried to yank my arm away but it didn't work. I looked up to the projected screen showing how fast time was moving to midnight and seeing how close I was to the stairs I tried with all my might to pull myself away from this guy. I needed to get to Yoseob fast as time was running out for me. *Please don't let me miss this*

“5....4....3....2....1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!” everyone in the hall cheered in unison.

“NO!!!!” I missed my chance. I lost my chance at my first new Year’s kiss as I saw every guy and girl around me embracing each other, each holding onto one another with a kiss to start the New Year. I couldn't move. I don't know if it was the alcohol or not but my emotions intensified as I started feeling so depressed being too little too late.

“It’s ok come here” the man said as I realized he was still holding onto me. I looked at him with pure hate.

He yanked me towards him making me dizzy again and kept me close trying to kiss the lips that were not his to touch.

“AHHH!! get away from me!!!” I screamed but no one around me seemed to react to my hassle as my weak body tried to fight off this guy by myself.

 

Kikwang’s POV

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!” we all cheered, reaching for our drinks and toasting to the new year. As everyone else was drinking alcohol I stuck with my water the rest of the night as I wasn't all for being drunk tonight.

“Kwangie!!!” Hyunseung reached over and attempted to kiss my cheek as I squirmed away and blocked myself on the other side of the table where he couldn't reach me.

He pouted but quickly shook it off and went off to hug with other people. Dongwoon, Junhyung, and Doojoon all came around as we each gave each other a hug happy to experience another year together.

Doojoon looked around “Where’s Yoseob?”

Curious, I scanned the top floor of our area and tried to find Layla more than Yoseob since I was more familiar with how she was dressed to spot her out. “Hmm I don't see them”

“Ohhhh...” Doojoon gave a giddy smirk “He must be with Layla somewhere just leave them be for now” I nodded in agreement.

“Happy New Year!!”  Hyuna and G.Na ran over to each of us placing a kiss on our cheek.

“We felt bad since you guys have no girls to hold so we took over!!” they laughed and squealed uncontrollably knowing now how they were also drunk but they looked like they were having fun.

“OH MY GOSH!!!” Hyuna pointed behind me and looking over I saw Junhyung with Kieu. With one arm he was holding her waist and kissing her passionately before breaking away and smiling at her. I saw her blush now feeling jealous at another one of my friends got an actual kiss tonight. I sighed walking over the rail of the balcony to see more people kissing and holding each other making me feel more like a loner. 

“Aishh!” I looked down shaking my head and as I was about to walk away from the rail I heard a faint scream from a girl. Just making sure, I looked down to where I heard the scream and saw Layla struggling to get away from a guy just a foot away from the stairs. Quick in my actions I flowed down the steps and pulled Layla out of his grasp, she stumbling as I pushed her behind me.

“What the man I found her first!!!” he was just slightly taller than me but I didn't let that intimidate me as I forcefully pushed him back falling on his in front of a huge crowd. Letting him sit in embarrassment I quickly turned to Layla.

“Layla!! are you okay?”

She lazily looked at me as I held her up feeling how too weak and drunk she was to even stand for herself.

“Layla look at me! where’s Yoseob?”

She concentrated on my face looking like she was ready to cry and shook her head. “I couldn't find him” her voice cracking at the end. She was about to break down but I tried my best to comfort her.

“Hey hey its ok we’ll go find him!!” I pulled her arm over my shoulder helping her walk with a tight grip on her side to keep her standing straight. She shook her head at me.

“I-I jusst want to lay down I really don't feel good”

“Ok let’s take you back to your room do you have your key?”

She shook her head “I gave it to Yoseob to hold for me”

I could only think I one idea just temporary until Yoseob shows up. “How about I take you to my room until Yoseob comes to get you...is that ok?”

Layla swayed her head to me and half smiled. I took that as an ok.

-----------

Layla was able to walk the whole way by herself until we reached the door leaning against the wall and sliding onto the floor to sit down. I promptly inserted the key putting down the stand to hold the door open as I picked her lifeless body off the floor and lead her into the room. Once I got inside and with the kick of my heal I released the kickstand letting the door close and carried her to my bed so she could relax for a while.

I lied her down and took her heels off to help her get more comfortable. She looked peaceful sleeping well from a drunken night. I smiled and was about to go over to Hyunseung’s bed to lye down when I started hear Layla cry and walked back over to her bedside. I kneeled down on the floor and her head to help her calm down.

“hey why are you crying?” I asked as softly as I could.

She sniffed “I missed out of my first ever New Year’s kiss with Yoseob and it’s all my fault” then let out a whimper while muffling her cry with the pillow beside her.

“No it was no way your fault! don't ever think that and you will get that chance with him soon” for some reason that last part was a little hard for me to say.

“Really?!” she smiled like a kid happy with my comment. She was still drunk as her emotions were all over the place. 

I giggled “Ne I believe it will happen” 

I lightly patted her head and made my way back to the other bed.

“Kikwang?”

“Ne Layla?”

“C-Can you please lay with me? I don't want to sleep alone tonight”

I froze “A-Are you sure?”

She nodded “Please I don't want to be alone”

Without another question I slowly walked to the opposite side and lied down next to her as she reached her arms over to cuddle with me. I had no idea how to react.

“Thank you” she sighed taking one last breathe and started to drift off into a deep sleep.

“Goodnight Seobie” she said with a light whisper I heard perfectly in this dead quiet room. I felt my chest clench tight. This isn't right I cant be here laying with her like this when she love’s Yoseob. Ready to slide away I looked down and saw how comfortable she was, making it harder to pull away as I wanted to be her guard tonight as a.....good friend. Layla’s eyes were shut closed and her body breathed rhythmically to the beat of her heart helping me relax and fall asleep beside her. 

“I may not be like yoseob but i’ll also be here when you need someone”

Unable to resist I leaned my head forward and kissed her lightly on her forehead and she not moving an inch from touch, stayed in her deep sleep.

“Happy New Year Layla”

______________________________________________________♥

SUPER LONG chapter but I wanted to make up since I promised more updates but I got busy over the few days :(....comments?