By Luck

A New Sign of Love

Still trying but I'll do my best to write better hope you enjoy it either way!

Comment if you like it or some pointers ^^

_________________________________________________________________♥

Your POV

“We’re so BEAST!! Kahmsahamnida. hope you enjoyed the show!”

Everyone cheered loudly Kieu being the loudest while Mina was trying to out scream her. I covered my ears and looked at the clock. I nudged Kieu that time was running out for her. She looked at the clock and nodded. we got up from our seat on the floor and headed out of the playroom. I looked back to see Mina running towards the stage to greet the members. After they performed 2 of their songs they spent the rest of their time playing with the kids. They were reading stories, telling jokes, and building pyramids with legos. They were really sweet and although I wanted to play too, I went to Kieu I didnt want her to feel left out being the only one missing out on the fun.

“Ugh why do I have to leave? I’m itching to jump each and every one of them!!”

“I am proud of you your usually not like this you jump on me all the time”

“Ahh whatever you know that’s how I show you my love”

“yaaah I wish you didn’t love me so much”

she laughed “Ok I gotta go! if you get to talk to any of the memebers or whatever I wanna know EVERY detail..got that!!” I rolled my eyes and nodded.

“yah yah your late get going already” she looks towards the playroom where the members were playing, sighs then pouts her face.

“GO!!!” she snapped out of it and frowned at me

“ALRIGHT sheesh so pushy” :P

I stick my tongue back out to her then smile to wave goodbye as she leaves out of the hallway into the streets.

 

“Hello again”

I stiffened up *that voice sounds familiar* I turned around to see one of the singers smiling at me and right away I knew...*its him!!!*

“Do you remember me?”

“I-Im not sure...”

*LIES!! your stutter couldn't be more obvious of course I remember you. how could I forget that dazzling smile, and the cute dimple on the on left side of your cheek and lets not reveal the stalker side of me going to the cafe everyday for the past week hoping for the chance to bump into him again and finally....*

“what’s your name?” I asked trying to play it cool

“Yang Yoseob-imnda, whats your name?”

“My name is Layla, its nice to meet you again” I felt my blush coming on.

“Oh! so you do remember me!”

I slightly looked down. For sure I was red as a cherry now -_- 

“I never thought I’d meet you again at an adoption agency. You work here?!”

“Yah I work here and I had no idea you were a famous singer. You have a really nice voice” He chuckles and his lips form a smirk bringing butterflies to my stomach.

“Kahmsahamnida! Have you heard us before today?”

I nodded “Well I heard one of your songs from one of my friends who loves you guys”

Quick in his reply “And you don’t?”

“Uhh yah I like you guys your music is really good!”

“Oh but you don’t love us” he pouts his face.

“I-Im sorry..." I waved my hands "uh ok I love you guys” 

*he almost killed me with that face right now* 

He smiled :D “So why do you work here?”

*that was a quick mood change...*

“Im actually studying abroad I go to school in the U.S. and I enrolled into an internship here.”

“Oh yah? Why an adoption agency?”

“Well I really want to work with children and being here will help me gets some practice in the field. I also wanted to travel and experience new things!”

I start to smile thinking about my future goals. I look at him and he looks at me with his deep brown eyes keeping me locked on his gaze. 

“What part of the states are you from and how long are you planning to stay?”

“Im from California and I am planned to stay for a year. Its only been a couple of weeks since I’ve started living here but I’ve really come to like it!”

“Oh good! maybe you will stay longer” 

I smiled “we’ll see” 

I looked behind Yoseob and noticed a man coming towards him *must be his manager* I signaled Yoseob and he turned around to speak with him. It looks as though he has to leave and it makes me a little sad now knowing he’s this famous star, what are the chances of us meeting again?

Yoseob walks back to me.

“I’m really sorry I have to leave in a bit its been a while since I last saw you and I don't know when I’ll see you again-”

I cut him off “Please you don't need to explain your a busy person and I’m just some random person you met you don’t need-”

He cut me off and grabs my hand *WOAH!*

“You didn't let me finish. I’d really like to meet again so we can get to know each other more. I dont meet many people outside of the group and you seem like a really interesting person...If its possible I want to try to build a friendship with you if I see you enough...”

*BUMP BUMP* I pressed my hand against my chest as he let go of my hand. 

He scratched the back of his head “...thats why I was wondering although this is our second meeting....if you would like to... meet up with me tonight at the cafe again to hang out...maybe?..”

He looked down “but it might be kinda late..and if you don’t want too I understand” 

He looked a little worried about what I might say. I started to contemplate whether or not I wanted to risk sleep just to meet him...*what am I thinking? when will I ever get this opportunity to make friends besides Kieu and.............thats it?......WOW I need to get out more!*

“Sure I’d love too!”

His big smile almosts knocks me out but not before he asks for my number.

“Uh sure its....” when thinking about my number nothing came to mind. *Seriously? did I forget my own phone number at a time like this?* 

“Your gonna think I’m dumb but I forgot what my number was....”

His smile fell “If you don’t want me to have it....”

“No no no!! really its not that I really forgot it!!!”

He chuckled “Im just kidding and its ok i’ll give you mine”

He grabs a pen and a small sheet of paper from the desk to write down his number and then hands it to me.  

“Just text me as soon as you put it in your phone and rip this paper up I don’t want to get stalker calls from sasaeng fans”

I laughed “what are those?”

“You don't wanna know they get pretty out of hand”

“Ok i’ll put it in a shredder!!” we started laughing together when one of the members called Yoseob to leave. We said our goodbyes and they made their way towards the back exit. The fans who found their location were starting to crowd the entrance doors even security was having trouble controlling them. 

I looked back into the empty hallway they went through and anticipated our next meeting

 

Yoseob’s pov 

Me and Junhyung were walking towards the exit door where Doojoon was waiting for us. Junhyung put his arm on my shoulder and smiled at me.

“Aye who was that girl you’ve been talking to this whole time?” 

*sigh* “Why Junhyung you jealous?”

“Yah she’s cute I wanna know her too” I quickly flashed him an evil look

“Ya! I saw her first...”

Doojoon overheard us talking about Layla and became just as curious as Junhyung

“Yang Yoseob how did you meet this girl?” He gave me that fatherly look expecting me to answer his question but not this time.

“Somewhere you guys will never know!”

“Is she from the states or something? She’s a foreigner right?” Junhyung asks.

“Yah she’s from California studying abroad”

“Yoseob if you had a girlfriend you would tell me right?”

“Yes Doojoon I would but you don’t gotta worry she just a girl” *a really cute girl at that* “and plus she’s from the states so it cant be anything more than friends she just seems like a cool person that’s all” 

As soon as we entered the van I was ambushed with more questions.

“Ya! whose this girl you guys are talking about?” Hyunseung asks as I was moving into the back of the van to sit next to him

“There’s no girl!”

“Yah right I saw you talking to her” Kikwang argued turning around to smile at me.

“What's her name?”

“I forgot it” Everyone turned to give me an obvious look of disbelief. 

“What?! Im not going to say anything.” 

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP *I have a text*

I pulled out my phone from pocket and was about to open it when Hyunseung snatched my phone from me.

“What the hell!!” I glared at him and as soon as I was about to snatch it back he passed it to Doojoon who was on the far left of the seat 

in the front.

“Who is this from I wonder?” He opened my phone to read the text.

“YAH STOP!!” I struggled to get my phone back but everyone crowded around Doojoon.

Just then it got silent, Doojoon turned around to glare at me 

*THA HELL?! I should be the one looking mad not him* while the other members turned and smiled widely at me. 

I took that opportunity to jump through the opening to retrieve my phone and shoved it back in my pocket when Junhyung yelled.

“YOSEOB’S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!”

“Shut up! what are you even talking about?”

Doojoon still glaring “When are you seeing her?”

“I dont know what your talking about!!”

“Dont play dumb!!”

Kikwang started to complain. “That’s not fair why is Yoseob allowed to date but we can’t” he crossed him arms and started to pout. I just rolled my eyes

“What the hell I’m not dating ANYONE!” I took my phone out of my pocket to read the text and it was from Layla.

[text]:

Its me layla! this is my number 

make sure you dont give it out to your fans 

I dont want them to kill me! :D

P.S. I look forward to meeting you again^_^

I chuckled and smiled at the text when I remembered I was still in the van. *ahhh !! I need an excuse*

“Oh this?! HA HA....its nothing.” No one believed me

“Dont worry about it. We’re so busy I probably wont even get the chance to see her again.”

“Yah that and you’ll be on constant watch” Doojoon added.

“Why are you so mad? I didnt do anything wrong”

“No but something could go wrong”

“Like what?!” He ignored my question and looked out to the window. Everyone kept trying to get more information out of me but I just ignored them too. Dongwoon on the other hand made me feel a little better.

“Well whoever she is as long as she’s nice and makes you happy, I’m happy for you hyung”

“Thanks maknae” I rubbed his head and gave him a hug.

_______________________________________________________________♥

Chapter 4 coming soon....

sorry if theres typos again I'll be sure to fix them if there are:]