The truth NEEDS to be told...

A New Sign of Love

OMG I thought I would never reach 50 subscribers wow thank you all each and every one even those who dont comment but read and to any future subbies you guys are awesome!! :)))))

_______________________________________________________________♥

[Morning of New Year]

Yoseob’s POV

*Oh my god my head feels like it was bashed against the wall* I sat up and tried to focus on where I was because I needed to pee REAL bad. As I looked around I realized I am not in my hotel room.

“Where the hell am I?” My head still pounding I grasped it hoping to minimize the pain and tried to reach the bathroom as soon as I could. Moving my legs out from under the covers my stomach immediately wanted to come out of my mouth. I bolted out of the bed and ran as fast as I could to the bathroom. The floor was not keeping me balanced as I jerked and wobbled to the toilet. Thankfully I reached it in time almost letting it all out on the floor but aiming precisely in the bowl with just a little bit of vomit being spilt on the rim. I coughed and tried to swallow the rest of the bitter taste that was left in my mouth. Feeling much better I backed away from the toilet to another surprise as I sat back to relax.

“Ah I'm too” I whispered to myself “What the hell happened last night?”

 

Kikwang’s POV

When I woke up I saw Layla had moved to the other end of the bed and was so close to the edge I almost thought she would fall. I slowly pulled on her shoulder so that she would lye on her back instead. She sleeps a little crazy at night I think she might have kicked me but I have no bruise to recall if it actually happened. I looked to my left and found Hyunseung sprawled out on top of his bed, still dressed from last night and mouth wide open. I tried to hold in my laugh so I wouldn't wake the two. Im glad I didn't drink much last night otherwise I would be in a much worse position. Making sure not to create too much noise I grabbed some clothes from my luggage and went to take a shower.

After I finished getting fresh and clean I quietly walked out the bathroom and put my dirty clothes in a bag. I heard shuffling behind me and looking back Layla was slowly waking up.

“Ow my head!!” she said groggily trying to prop herself up on the bed while holding onto her head. She looked at me with an unintentional scowl and I couldn't help but laugh.

“Wait...why am I in your room?” 

“You didn't have your key so I brought your here last night because you really wanted to lye down”

She grimaced and then it hit her “Oh my god where’s Yoseob?!” as if her hangover was gone she jumped out of bed then fell as soon as her feet touched the floor.

I ran over “Woah!! slow down”

“I-Is he okay?? if I'm like this he must feel even worse!!”

I helped her stand up and placed her back on the bed. “We couldn't find him last night!”

“HE’S MISSING!! oh my god I hope he’s okay!!” Hyunseung twitched a little when Layla yelled but didn't wake up.

“He’s okay I'm sure he found his way back to his room”

“How do you know?”

“I’ll call and see if he’s there but for now just relax you have to recover from last night”

Still wanting to leave to go out and find him she listened to me and got back under the covers.

“Dang how much did you drink last night?”

She shook her head trying to remember “I don't think it was that much and Yoseob was still sober when he met me again...the last I remember is Junhyung and Hongki coming to us with 2 large drinks and after that...”

“OH NO!! you drank those?!”

“What?”

“Those 2 were trying to get everyone to drink those mystery drinks but we all knew it would be the end of us all and they ered you into it”

She shrugged “Ugh I don't feel good” then dropped her body back on the fluffy pillows making a -POOF- sound when she landed.

“Why are you up so early anyway? shouldn't you be in pain like the rest of us?!!” 

“I didn't drink a lot last night...good thing too otherwise you wouldn't be lying in a bed” I joked.

“Uh...that bad huh?” sounding a little surprised.

“Not really I'm just playing! you weren't that bad just really confused and dizzy I had to carry your drunk in here”

She laughed and smiled apologetically “Mianhe”

“It’s fine I'm about to get some breakfast do you want anything?”

“Anything that will take away this massive headache please!”

I chuckled “I’ll see what they have” I grabbed my wallet and headed towards the door.

“WAIT!” 

I stopped.

“What about him?” she pointed lazily to lifeless Hyunseung who was still in the same position when I first woke up.

“Oh yeah...i’ll grab him some juice”

She giggled then went back to lye down as I shut the door quietly.

 

Yoseob’s POV

After a couple of minutes I was able to regain enough strength to get out of the bathroom. I walked back to the bedroom I woke up in hoping to find my clothes that were scattered on the ground....I knew this wasn't good.

No POV

As Yoseob started to gather his clothes off the floor not bothering to look at the bed when he heard a girl moan and shuffle her body between the sheets. Yoseob quickly stood up watching the body on the bed move around then stop once it felt comfortable again. Yoseob went numb. This girl was just like him and that was all the evidence he needed to put 2 and 2 together. He had slept with this girl he never met before which also meant he cheated on Layla. He stood there paralyzed, , and ultimately terrified of what this was going to lead to. His mind drew blank as his body worked for him putting on his boxers and pants when the girl moved again and without another second to go by Yoseob grabbed the rest of his clothes and bolted to the door slamming it shut behind him.

 

Kikwang’s POV

Walking back down the hallway with breakfast in my hands I was startled to see a shirtless Yoseob frantically jump out of a room and slam the door shut behind him. He noticed me standing like a statue just staring at him but he said nothing but stare back at me. It looked like he had just saw a ghost. I shifted my eyes to the door he came out of then back to him. 

“That’s not your room”

He shook his head, responding to me and continued to keep eye contact.

“Where the hell were you last night?”

Yoseob fumbled to the other side of the wall and collapsed onto the floor while grabbing his head “I....I don't know what happened..” he choked as tears were falling down his cheeks.

I put the food I was holding next to us as tried to prop Yoseob off the floor.

“What are you talking about? Where were you last night?” I looked at him with serious concern as he just shook his head. Yoseob looked up to wipe his dripping nose. His eyes were puffy and red, still crying silently beside me. I grabbed a napkin from my pocket and gave it to him.

“Yoseob you got to pull yourself together”

“WHERE’S LAYLA?!!”

“Calm down she’s in my room”

“Why is she there?”

“Because you went missing and you had her key, she was feeling really bad and wanted to lie down so there was no other option”

He looked back down at the floor. “Yoseob what happened to you last night?!” I demanded.

“I cheated on Layla”

“You...you what?!” I heard what he said I just couldn't believe it. Yoseob nodded reassuring me that what he said was true.

“Why would you do that?!”

“I don’t remember ANYTHING AT ALL...I woke up in a room that wasn't mine found myself and so was the girl I slept with” 

I brought my hands over my mouth “Oh MY GOD!!”

“I don't know what happened to me I would never in my life think of...” he couldn't finish his sentence “...she’s going to hate me”

He stared at me with a pained expression almost asking me what he should do and I had no answer to give except one.

“You need to tell her what happened as soon as you can”

He shook his head “ But I don't want to lose her”

“You have to let her know Yoseob! It was obviously unintentional but knowing your honest with her and you do it soon...” I didnt know if the outcome I thought of would actually happen but I wanted to help give him strength to tell the truth.

“When?”

“When you know its the right time but it has to be soon”

He nodded then suddenly fainted on the ground.

“Y-YOSEOB! oh !!” I quickly ran down the hall to grab some ice from the ice machine and quickly ran back to place the ice on his head to wake up. I lightly patted his face as he slowly came to.

“Yoseob..hey...yah....wake up man your gonna be ok everything will be ok”

His eyes barely squint open as he unexpectedly clutched my waist to hug me as I patted his back to comfort him. I wasn't sure how much time we had until someone would find us in the hallway.

“Yoseob you got to finish putting your clothes back on before someone sees us” I pulled him lose and without a word he put the remaining of his clothes on and I walked him back to my room.

 

Yoseob’s POV

Once Kikwang opened the door Layla was sitting on the bed with Hyunseung watching TV and drinking water he had just given her. When she caught sight of me her eyes widened and she excitedly ran over to me ramming her body into mine almost losing my balance.

“I was so worried I thought you were lying on the floor somewhere!!” 

I wish I was. Her grip was tight and mine couldn't be any tighter feeling so guilty I don't even deserve to touch her. She backed out and kissed my lips then looked at my clothes.

“What happened to your clothes?....oh my god some of the buttons fell out..” she kept examining my shirt and my heart was starting to pound so hard I couldn't think of how to explain my appearance without telling her the truth. I wanted to cry and kneel on the floor in front of her right then and there.

“Seobie?” she brought my chin up to look at her. “Baby what happened to you last night?”

“Oh haha its a funny story...he told me...Doojoon yeah DOOJOON! was so drunk he was stumbling to Yoseob asking him to carry him like a princess and in the process he ripped Yoseob’s shirt when he was trying to hold onto him” Kikwang answered her for me and played it cool as if that whole story was the real reason why and I let another lie be added to cover what really happened.

Her and Hyunseung burst out laughing “Chincha?!!” Hyunseung rolled back on the bed holding his stomach. Layla wiped the tear of laughter from her eye and looked at Hyunseung.

“I don't know why its so funny but looking at his clothes imagining that happening is so cute!!!” Hyunseung nodded in agreement while me and Kikwang just stood there pretending to laugh with them.

“Yeah..haha”

Layla walked back to me and rubbed my face “Let’s go back to our rooms to freshen up I feel so dirty”

*You can say that again* I wanted so desperately to scratch and scrub any touch or odor that was stained on my body from that girl I hope I never see again in my life.

Layla shimmied out of some sweats Hyunseung had let her borrow and handed them back to him while grabbing her shoes and took me to the door.

“Thank you guys for taking care of me I promise something like this won’t happen again” she giggled making Kikwang and Hyunseung smile then looked back to me. “Let’s go love” and we left their room.

 

Your POV

Yoseob walked me to my room and as he was about to leave I stopped him.

“You barely said a word are you okay?”

He nodded. 

“Yoseob let’s not keep secrets from each other when need to be there for one another” I repeated the words he once told me as a joke to cheer him up but he took it differently and tears started to stream down his face. I dropped my smile.

“Yoseob!! baby what’s wrong?” I went to hold his face to look at me but pulled away to hide his tears.

“Did I do something to hurt you I’m sor..” I stopped talking as Yoseob turned back at me with a hard expression.

“YOU did nothing wrong!!” he said almost yelling then pulled me roughly into his chest to hold me close. I was shocked at how emotional he was acting right now but hugged him back anyway.

“Im so sorry” He whispered in my ear still not letting me go.

“What are you sorry about...” I tried to think of why we was so upset and I could only think of one thing “..Seobie if this is about my New Year’s kiss I’m fine I’m a big girl you know” I joked.

Yoseob moved his head to look at me and crushed his lips to mine not giving me a chance to breathe first. I squirmed a little trying to inhale through my nose so that I could enjoy his kiss. Yoseob let go of my lips leaving me a little dazed and connected his forehead to mine.

“I love you sooo much” he whispered to me making me smile. I leaned in and pecked his lips.

“I love you too Seobie I always will.....Happy New Year my love” I cooed and he smiled but it wasn't the same.

Yoseob let me go and waited till I got inside. I waved goodbye as I would see him later.

“I wonder what is really bothering him”

--------------------------

We all met up for lunch recalling and sharing what we could that night. Kikwang was the only one who was fully sober when everything occurred and was able to tell what really happened. He jokingly explained how Junhyung was so drunk he kissed Kieu at countdown which surprised kieu as she almost choked on her drink. Junhyung looked over at her and smirked.

“No I remember that”

Kieu immediately turned red “Excuse me I have a sudden urge to use the bathroom” she got up and left the table as I saw Junhyung eyes follow her until she was out of viewing range. I giggled I never saw that coming. I looked over to yoseob and could tell he was in deep thought. 

“Seobie are you sure your ok?”

Yoseob looked up and saw Doojoon also watching him with concern then looked away again which then reminded me of a funny incident I heard.

“OH! Doojoon do you remember asking Yoseob to carry you like a princess last night?” I chuckled as he looked at me confused.

“No I don't remember that at all”

“What? oh well thats what the boys told me”

 

Yoseob’s POV

*Oh my god oh my god please not now I still haven't prepared myself to tell her yet* I balled my fists hoping Doojoon would just assume it happened so Layla would stop questioning it.

“Yeah it happened but you were too buzzed to remember” Kikwang saved me and made a quick glance my way.

I thanked him discretely. I’m not sure how long i’ll be able to manage holding back what I did.

Doojoon let it go and so did Layla as she shrugged and turned back to me with a smile. I smiled back sincerely this time feeling more able to show her I was “okay”

----------------------

It was night now tomorrow we leave back to our schedules and I wanted to clear things up with Layla even if it killed me. I needed to tell her the truth. Doojoon had fallen asleep and since I couldn't sleep I decided to visit Layla. If I tell her now about what happened and how much I love her and how I would do anything to for her to forgive me, maybe the next couple of days that I wont be able to see her will act like coping days where I can give her space to think...it was wishful thinking but I needed to try.

As I reached for the door to open it I was shocked to find Layla on the other side ready to knock with her fist in the air and stared back at me. She laughed and I smiled.

“Well...I guess I wasn't the only one who felt like seeing each other”

“Want to go for a walk?” she nodded as I took her hand and took her around the shopping plaza down the way.

We walked around just enjoying each others company and I wished so much that I didnt have to ruin this time with her with my secret that ready to burst out of me. We ended up in a more secluded area in the plaza where it was just me, her and the night sky above us. I stepped if front of her trying to quickly think of words to say as my mouth stood open but no words would come out.

“Yoseob?”

I breathed out “Ne?”

“I have a surprise for you”

“For what?”

“Your birthday!! I just felt like telling you so you know you have something to look forward to and I also have the whole day planned I cant wait to show you” she jumped in excitement making it harder for me to tell her with that gorgeous smile I loved so much beaming in front of me.

“Yeobo... I have a schedule to go to on my birthday..”

“Oh really??!” she said in disappointment pouting a little “Damn I guess I’ll have to scratch a few things off”

“Please..” she glanced at me hearing me break her concentration “..don't get me anything I don't deserve anything”

“What are you talking about? you deserve the world if only I could give it to you....” 

I shook my head “No I don't..”

“YOSEOB!!”

My head shot up “Stop denying how special you are..especially to me...when I say you deserve the world I mean it, when I want to get you something special I’m gonna get it and your gonna like it dammit stop screwing up my plans” she flashed me a quick glare then giggled “Ahh I give up I cant stay mad at you but seriously stop being so gloomy! I’m always going to be here for you no matter what and give my all to you because I love you Yoseob....always remember that”

Her words pierced my heart as I felt she deserved way more than what I could give her or hurt her less with. The pain in my chest grew tighter the more I saw her beautiful smiling face staring at me with loving eyes and how special she meant to me even more so. I need to tell her the truth.

“Layla I do need to tell you something...”

_______________________________________________________________♥

ugh I feel bad making this cute face do such naughty things..

Photobucket

then again...hehe

Photobucket

(gif not mine)