21st Birthday Present Pt. 2

A New Sign of Love

heh heh heh (you already know!!)

___________________________________________________♥

I was taken backstage with my flowers in my hand and with a wad of tissues to dry my eyes and blow my nose. I’m glad these are happy tears, something I needed right now. Their stage manager directed me to their dressing room where I found Kieu sitting on their stretch couch watching the TV screen that played the concert. She was also holding a few tissues in her hand. I put my flowers down and sat beside her softly sobbing into her shoulder barely making out the words “Thank you!” she hugs me back and we sob together.

“Aww..” she wipes the corner of her eye “that was the sweetest thing I ever saw” she giggles at the fact that she was crying with me. 

“Your such a lucky !” she chokes.

I laugh “I know right but I am truly happy thank you so much Kieuy!”

She shakes her head “Thank Yoseob and the boys it was all their planning!”

“I will!”

We watched the whole concert until it was finished. I started to see more and more of their talents shine. They are true hardcore artists that deserved the best. Im honored to have been sung to by them. I’ll tell my children of this story.

“Do you think they recorded this show?” I look to kieu for an answer, she only shrugs her eyes still glued to the screen.

-KNOCK KNOCK-

I got up and opened the door to cheering boys screaming at me.

"YAAAHHH!" Yoseob picked me up and spun me around.

"Happy Birthday!!!" Hyunseung and Dongwoon grabbed party poppers from the table and aimed them towards me. Confetti flew out like a cannon and landed all over me and Yoseob's hair.

Tears of joy wanted to fall again "Thank you guys soo much!!"

“We’re really happy you liked it but WE have more planned for you” Doojoon clapped his hands.

“What you guys did for me is more than enough” I look to Yoseob who raises his eyebrows.

“What's going on?”

The boys look at eachother “Well we had so much fun last time we thought we could do it again...a party at the club just for you!!”

“Ahhh yay!!!..” Kieu jumps up and down “Im so excited!!”

“No!! thats too much!”

“How is it too much?” Yoseob asks me.

“Its too much just for one person I’ve been given so much by you already”

“I told you that Im going to keep giving you more things so it reminds you of me”

I shook my head and jingle my necklace to him “You and this is all I need”

His face softens. Awed by my answer he leans in to kiss me.

“Ahh ya ya this is too much goosh for one night!!” Hyunsueng complains palming his hand towards us to stop.

I laugh breaking us apart “Ok ok I have an idea!”

Everyone looks at me intrigued “Since our birthdays are so close..” I look to Junhyung.

“Junhyung lets combine our birthdays!!”

“Chincha?!! lets do it!” Junhyung cheered and the rest followed.

“Let’s do it tomorrow since it will be our last night in the city before we need to move cities for the next concert!” Doojoon suggests

“Sounds good to me!” 

Junhyung intercedes “US!!..“

“That’s such a good idea Layla why didnt I think of that?” Kikwang smiles.

Yoseob shakes his head “Its because your not smart like her” 

Kikwang pouts “Im am too smart!!”

Dongwoon places his hand on his Kikwang's shoulder “Its because she’s a college student Hyung she’s way above our level” he gestures above his head.

“Hey Im not that smart!”

Yoseob tugs me closer to him “Yes you are yeobo”

“Yeah and I know the perfect place” Junhyung comes over to separate me from Yoseob and faces me towards him looking me down “You sure your ready to party with me Layla?”

I back away and scoff “are you ready Junhyung?!!”

He laughs and rings his arm around my shoulder “I like this girl!”

“Woah woah woah!!” Yoseob comes to take me back, Junhyung blocking him with his other hand “Calm down Seob were just gonna have a little fun!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had planned to me the guys at the club separately they had other things to do before they could come.

[FEM- Like a G6 bursts through the speakers in the club]

When Me and Kieu stepped inside, the place was packed with people back to back. We needed to make a chain in order to squeeze through the crowd. We climbed up the stairs to a balcony lounge where we could wait for the boys. Suddenly I didn't feel all that excited for the night anymore.

“hey..” Kieu shook me ”whats wrong? this is your birthday party you should be smiling” she pushed my cheeks into a smile and fell back into the sad expression I wore before.

“Excuse me waitress?!”

She walked over “Yes can I get you anything?!”

“Can we get this birthday girl a drink please...anything strong”

“WHAT!” I snapped out of it and she winked at me

“Ok i’ll be right back” once the waitress left I slapped Kieu’s arm

“Ow!! what was that for I just bought you a free drink!”

“I want to remember the night not be stumbling through it all!”

“Well I thought it could help ease your tension” My face fell again.

“What’s wrong? tell me!”

My eyes wanted to water again but I took a deep breathe and pushed them away. 

“My..” it was so hard to spit it out my voice was getting uneven “My mom is sick”

“Like a cold?”

I shook my head “No she’s sick with a disease” she cupped her face

“With what?!”

“I dont want to talk about this here..” one tear escaped my eye and I quickly wiped it away.

Kieu hugged me in that moment “Layla I’m so sorry....”

The waitress came back with not one drink but 2.

“Um..I only ordered one for her”

The waitress placed the drinks on the table next to us “Oh well those gentlemen over there..” she pointed across the room where there was another balcony meant for VIP guests “...bought these for you and” she sighed “...they would like you to join them” almost as if she was mad at us she shot us a quick glare then walked away.

“What the hell is her problem?” we looked back in that direction but could barely see anyone. Then a tall man dressed in a suit approached us.

“Hello ladies! how are we doing tonight?”

“We’re doing great thank you!” Kieu answered still holding me

“That’s good to hear I’m the owner of this club and I was informed it was one of your birthday’s..”

Kieu pointed to me

“Excellent! well Im here to you to the VIP section of the club where the group BEAST will be waiting for you and just to let you know all drinks or food you wish to get tonight are on the house”

My eyes widened. *FREE!!*

“Thank you sooo much!” Kieu grabbed my hand, grabbed our drinks and we followed the manager through the intense security.

“Let’s use this night to take away your stress ok?!”

She clinked my glass and downed her drink in one go.

“Uh...”

“Come on” she placed my drink to my mouth and I swallowed every last drop.

“Here you are ladies” He brought us to the table and all the boys were smiling at us, table full of glasses and bottles looking as handsome as ever.

“You girls look good” Doojoon said handing Kieu a glass. Junhyung was the bartender at the table pouring more liquor into the boys cups.

“Happy Birthday Layla!” Hyunseung gave me a hug

“It’s Junhyung’s too!”

He looked over at him “Ehh..yours is closer!”

“Yah!! its my night too!” Junhyung yelled not even looking up, only concentrating on pouring several drinks for everyone.

I went over to Yoseob and he shook his head at me.

“What?” he pulled me closer to him

“Why do you always look better than me?”

“Your always cuter!”

“Not tonight Im not” he kissed my lips

“Happy Birthday Yeobo”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAYLA!” Junhyung passed me a shot similar to one he was holding in his other hand.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNHYUNG!” we clinked our glasses and simultaneously finished the shot.

I made a sour face and Yoseob laughed

“Too strong?”

“Ugh!! just a little”

“Dont worry you dont need to take anymore of that”

Junhyung overheard “WHAT?!! its our birthdays were only loosening up”

“Yah! calm down party boy!” Yoseob yelled.

“It’s ok seobbie I dont mind”

*I’ll use this night as a distraction*

I grabbed a drink from Junhyung’s side of the table and drank it. I dont know what got into me but I pretty sure I drank more than I could handle.

Yoseob’s POV

*Oh My God that was her fifth drink and she’s still standing? Layla is making me look bad*

In the beginning Layla went to sit by Junhyung but after a while she made her way back to me almost stumbling I caught her waist and she leaned her head on my shoulder.

“I uh was thi~nking...even though my birthday is before yours...” She swayed even more into me “your still older than me oppa!!”

*Whaaa? did she just call me oppa?* 

“That’s because MY birthday is first but its ok I like my girls young”

She gave me a giddy smile, she was really gone now. She shook her finger at me.

“Not tooo young t-that would be ba~ad” she giggled

“Let’s sit down ok?” she nodded and I walked her to a booth. Once I sat down she decided to leave the seat next to me and take the one on my lap instead.

“Seobbie...” bringing her hand to my face “I missed you” her lips softly pecked mine but then stood there longer than expected. She started to press harder into my lips taking me by surprise when my head had met the wall behind me. I let her continue kissing me. I never really get the chance to kiss her like this and I had no problem doing it in front of everyone. I was ready to hold her closer when she was suddenly yanked from my lap breaking our kiss.

“Now is not the time for that were here to party not make out!!”

Layla giggled. *it was Kieu* I hate blockers man

She pulled Layla back to our table where everyone was gathered and I decided to take this time to go to the restroom.

“Kikwang..”

“What’s up?”

“Im going to the bathroom take care of Layla for me while Im gone”

“Yah sure thing”

Kikwang’s POV

Once he left I went to stand a little closer to Layla.

“Layla let’s dance!!” Kieu screamed

“YAH ok...” she looked around “mmm Kikwang where did yoseob go?”

“He went to the bathroom”

[Music plays Usher- Love in this Club]

“Oh my gosh I love this song!!”

 

“Come on kikwang!”

Layla grabbed my hand and yanked me towards the stairs leading to the dance floor

Kieu gasped “Me too!! me too!!” she grabs hyunseung and quickly follows us to the floor.

“ah...uh..Im sorry Kieu I dont think I can...”

“What? you can’t dance?...what are you the lead dancer in the group for?”

Hyunseung couldn't talk his way out and was forced to join us.

We squeezed through the crowded dance floor. Layla moved closer to me, a little to close for the sake of my life.

*Oh no this is bad. Layla is drunk and I was a little buzzed myself but I knew well that if Yoseob sees me with her he’s going to kill me*

“Layla..” I put my hands in front and back away “Ani..I cant”

Looking so disappointed “why were just dancing its my birthday...please!!”

She pouts her lip. It being more than obvious of where she got that from and pulling that on me I had to accept. I figured I might as well enjoy the time dancing being just us I was curious to know how she moves. I walked closer to her and she backed into me and started moving our bodies to the music.

Yoseob’s POV

When I got back from the bathroom everyone was gone. I looked over the balcony to see if they were on the dance floor. I found Junhyung and Doojoon talking to some girls at a bar, Dongwoon was no where I could see and looking further into the middle of the floor I found Kieu’s pink dress dancing with Hyunseung. 

*Layla must be close by*

Sure enough I spotted her y yellow dress with Kikwang. My eyes widened.

“ahhh what is he doing to my girlfriend!!!” why was his hand right there? “his hand is NOT supposed to be there!” and why is he grinding up on her like that?

Kikwang was so on my list tonight. I raced down the steps and charged through the people dancing leading me right to them. I flipped kikwang and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. 

“Yah! what the hell are you doing taking advantage of my girlfriend huh?”

Kikwang's POV

*OH !*

Your POV

*lalala..* dancing in your own world, too out of it to notice

Yoseob’s POV

“Ahh i-its not what you think?”

“What do you mean? you were all..” I couldn't even describe it, my mouth wouldnt even spit it out “..wh-who do you think you are? just cause you have a nice body..and..stuff?”

“What?!” he looks at me confused. I dont even know what I was saying anymore.

“I told you to take care of her but NOT like that!!”

“BA~AABY!!” Layla squeals breaking my focus on Kikwang and wraps her arms around my neck. I shoved Kikwang away and stuck my tongue out at him before taking Layla in my arms.

“Where did you go?” She softly cradled her hands on my face “I missed you” after whispering seductively in my ear she crushed her lips to mine and started grinding up on my leg to the rhythm of the music. She lets go of my lips and continues dancing. I was stunned. I dont know whats gotten into her tonight but the man side of me liked it. I pulled her closer to me and as I looked down to see how close we were I saw her dress rising the more we moved together. I gasped and quickly back away. She only pulled me back into her turning around this time and brought my hands to her waist. This position was worse but I took in this moment of opportunity to show how good my dancing was.

I looked over and saw Kieu dancing with Junhyung now. *Wow* I can see now Junhyung and Layla have a few things in common when their drunk. There super hyper and liked to be in CONTROL. Junhyung had one of his hands on her waist and another on her thigh guiding her movements and I felt in the same trap as Layla kept controlling my hands and closed any space between us. Like I said I didnt mind so much. *heh heh*

------------

After a few songs we gathered back upstairs where the club staff provided a cake for Layla and Junhyung. It was then Dongwoon decided to come back out of hiding.

“Yah! where were you?” Doojoon knocked Dongwoon’s forehead with his knuckle

Dongwoon discreetly smiled “Nowhere interesting”

“WAIT! Is that a hickey on your neck?!!” Kikwang frantically pointed and we all looked in that direction. There was a small red mark on his neck. He quickly grasped it.

“WHAT?! WHERE???” Dongwoon started to blush now and we all burst out laughing. 

I looked over to the 2 birthday people and saw them already picking at their cake.

“Hey wait we have to sing first!” Layla and Junhyung looked up and pouted at me. Junhyung’s being more of a soft glare than a pout.

“Alright let’s start!..hana..dul..”

“Just say ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY!’” Junhyung grumbled

“Yah!!!” Layla followed winking at me after the last of the frosting that was left on her finger.

“ok fine.” we lit the candles on the cake and in unison we yelled “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!”

They blew out the candles and we all cheered as well as the parties going on beside us. In that second Doojoon grabbed a piece of the cake and smashed into Junhyung's face. Junhyung took off another piece and chased Doojoon around the table.

We couldn't stop laughing. This was a fun night. 

--------------------------

Walking out of the elevator Layla couldn't keep her balance so I decided to swoop her up into a princess hold and carry her the rest of the way. Being so out of it she didn't seem to mind that I was carrying her...either that or she didn't noticed. *sigh*

Unfortunately her dress was a little to short to cover her bottom so that when I picked her up her underwear was exposed but there was no helping that. I couldn't cover her while carry her at the same time I would end up dropping her but fortunately it being so late there was no one around except me and Kieu. I slightly wished I could see that view on~ly a little.

Kieu opened the door and I led Layla inside heading straight to her room and placing her on her bed. I stared at her peaceful sleeping face even though she was still a little drunk her face was angelic like. Kieu came in from behind me and nudged me to the side.

Yawning “Thank you Yoseob you can leave now you don’t need to worry about caring for her I got it”

“Oh..ok..” I turned around ready to leave when Layla sat up from the bed.

“NO!!! stay!!”

I was surprised by her sudden outburst...she was just asleep 

A little frustrated from exhaustion Kieu answered her in an annoyed tone.

“Layla!! its late he’s got to go he cant be here all night taking care of you”

“NO!! I took care of him! now he’s got to take care of me” She protested.

She looked at me with her eyes half open and waited for my answer. I chuckled at the sight of her struggling to stay awake.

“Ok I’ll stay”

She jolted out of bed “Its hot!!” and slipped out of her dress in one quick move. There she was standing in front of me with white lace underwear that clinged to her curves. I lost all my senses just staring.

“Ahhhh LAYLA!!!!” Kieu jumped her in attempt to shield her exposed body from me and it only hit me then what I was doing. I quickly covered my eyes

Kieu shot me a mischievous look “Ok well let me change her first Romeo then you can have her”

She pushed me out of the room and closed the door. Meanwhile I called the boys to let him know I was staying the night

--------------

I was laying on my side watching her rest peacefully on the pillow next to me. Her eyes still closed she softly wrapped her arm around my neck resting her hand at the back of my head while pulling me closer to her face planting a kiss on my lips. We stood there for a while locked lips and then she pulled away to whisper.

“I love you Yoseob...”

Before I could respond she pushed my right shoulder down forcing me to lie on my back and scooted closer to me, resting her head on my chest while her left arm wrapped around my waist.

“Layla...” I whispered. After a couple of seconds she didn't respond. I called her name again.

“Layla?..” still no response. I lied there looking up at the ceiling when I heard soft breathing coming from Layla. I looked down to see her back rise and fall drifting off into a deeper sleep. I placed my hand on her head brushing her hair with my fingers and began to fall asleep beside her. With my final breathe before I felt my body wanting to rest I responded to the confession she spoke a few moments ago.

“I love you too...”

___________________________________________________♥

was it too long?..let me know and I'll shorten them:]

comments are cool^.^