A New Meeting

A New Sign of Love

Sorry if i have any typos and such I'll be sure to fix after I keep reading it over. Enjoy chapter 2 whooo!!

Links are in color.>>>thoughts=** 

_______________________________________________________________________♥

[speaking as the character now]

Your POV

It has already been two weeks since I’ve been living in Korea still getting used to the lifestyle out here but Im loving it especially with help from Kieu I am able to get around more easily than the first couple of days I was here.

Kieu had back to back classes all day today so I decided to go out and do my homework before I had to go to work later. I got dressed and headed out to a nearby cafe I visited on my first day in Korea and fell in love with their lattes.

Entereing the coffee shop there luckily was no line so I proceeded to the counter to order. Unaware as I was paying I had dropped my money on the floor. Someone then tapped my shoulder and turned around to a young looking guy with black hair wearing sunglasses who points to the floor where my cash has landed. 

My first thought was “who wears sunglasses in a cafe?” but quickly ignored it and went to retrieve the money, heaven forbid I drop something of more value and not have a kind person to alert me like him.

I thank him “kamsahamnida!” flash him a very happy smile to show my gratitude and in return he smiles back and nods in response. His smile immediately caught me off guard. 

*WOW he has a nice smile, his teeth are so white...lucky! not to mention his style, despite the fact his eyes were hidden behind the glasses he seemed pretty cute....* 

Suddenly I get brought back to reality realizing I was staring at him and the people who were waiting in line are now glaring at me to leave so I thanked him again but in english.

Thank you” *Aw crap not many people speak english here stupid* 

As I was about to apologize he replied saying “your welcome!” and again flashed that gorgeous smile of his distracting me from my sense of direction almost running into the counter. I quickly glance back to see if he saw that......of course he did and tried hard to hide his laugh with a light chuckle.

I felt my face turn red from embarrassment and swiftly sat at a near by table to wait for my drink. I decided pull out my laptop and books from my bag and continue writing my paper thats due soon this week!! 

Gaw a wanna sleep!!! why did they have to change the due date to this week I can only think of so many words to make this essay actually sound good” 

I continued talking to myself in english unaware of the strange looks I was getting from the people passing by. I then noticed the guy I have met previously was staring at me from another table across the cafe...either that or in another direction but how could I tell through the sunglasses he was STILL wearing!!! 

*might be because I’m a foreigner and stick out the most from everyone in the cafe* 

I just tried to revert my attention too the busy schedule I had for the day and go back to working on my paper just proofreading and adding stuff. Then I hear someone approach my table. 

Hi” I looked up to see an angel smiling at me *how can a guy be so freakin cute* 

Hello” I say in response.

[speaking in Korean now]

“They were calling your order but you must have been so concentrated on your homework you probably didn't hear them so I brought it to you”

Again I caught myself just staring, trying to reveal a face behind those glasses when I finally remember to say “Kamsahamnida!”

He smiles “Do you speak more than just two words?”

I smile “yes I do” *That’s 5 now*

Just then he turned around to someone who was calling him but I didn't hear the person speak his name and then he turned back to me...

“I have to go...I hope you don't think of me strange but I hope we meet again and have an actual conversation...enjoy your drink” he walked towards the door then turned back to me to wave goodbye before going into a van parked outside the shop. I watched as the van pulled out and disappeared into the busy street.

*I hope to meet you again soon*

 

1 WEEK LATER...

I walked into work today and noticed a small stage being built inside the children's play room

“Ahnnyung Min”

“Ahnnyung Layla!”

“Why is there a stage being built? Are the kids putting on a play or something?”

“Oh you haven't heard the agency was fortunate enough to get a private performance from the famous idol group Beast tomorrow...I thought its was nice it’ll lift the children’s sprits”

*GASP that’s the group Kieu likes* “BEAST?! the group that sings that one song?”

“Um I’m not sure which song your talking about they have a lot” she laughed at me.

*Is that what they were called Im not sure? but just in case...*

“Min! my friend is a huge fan of BEAST would it be alright if she could come watch the show? I promise she won’t like a crazy fan”

She hesitated for a bit. “I suppose just don't tell a lot of people although I’m sure people already know, as long as she doesn't go crazy like their fans at a concert”

“OH NO! she wont be that way, she’s a very calm *lie* and quiet *lied again* person so she won’t be out of hand.”

 

BACK AT THE DORM

“WHHHHHHAAAATTT?!! ARE YOU IN SERIOUS?!”

*oh yah she’s very calm and quiet....* I blew a raspberry out my mouth and try to calm Kieu down

“Kieu you can’t be like this when I bring you...”

“No its not that I have a lecture 1 hour after the scheduled time of the performance I guess I’ll just have to speed walk back to the university do you know how far that is though?..”

“Do you get in trouble if your late?”

“I don’t know but its a small classroom so everyone knows when someones late they all turn around to the door and watch you till you sit down I hate that!.....Whatever I can’t miss this!!”

“Ok good ima wake up up early so make sure you get some rest k..”

Just then she snapped back into her happy mode

“EEEEEeeeeee IM SO EXCITED!!”

*yah I wont get much sleep tonight*

 

The next morning me and Kieu got to the agency pretty early to help prepare and organize the kids into the play room. It was a pretty big room but there were so many kids we had to make room, so most of them sat in the laps of the workers. I got little mina. She was a 7 year old little girl would loved kpop music more than her teddybear jerry!!

“Mmmm Layla when is it starting I wanna see them already!!”

“You got to be patient Mina they gotta make sure they look cute for you”

She blushed it was so cute. Just then Min came out and the group followed her onto the stage. She introduced Beast and all the kids started screaming and cheering even Mina jumped out of my lap to head for the stage but I grabbed her wrist in time and pulled her back. She was ready to attack.

“Relax Mina!! I promise you can meet that afterwards”

She started to squirm out of my arms but stopped suddenly. I looked towards the stage and noticed one of the members looking in our direction. Mina got so shy she immediately hid her face into my chest. I laughed and looked back up too see him still looking our way. I knew my face was turning red but unfortunately there was no way in hiding it. The guy smiled and looked back out into the audience and prepared for the performance.

They performed a song called BAD GIRL which was just as catchy as the first song I heard from them. I looked to my side and see Kieu freaking out and singing the whole song with Mina following along.

Kieu yelled out “YOSEOB!!”

The singer turned around pointed towards me and Mina, he smiled at us then winked.

*OH!* my heart skipped a beat. *That must have been for Mina but why does he seem so familiar?*

_____________________________________________________________♥

Its kinda short and maybe boring but I promise the following chapters will get more interesting.

TY^-^