What do you like?

A New Sign of Love

Links are in color!!

and all my picture links are from http://yeah-yoseob.tumblr.com/ you should really check it out they have the cutest pictures of seobie!!

ENJOY!!

^yah I just realized that none of my links are working and it was a pain in the to find those cute pics but for the sake of my readers I was able to recover the most valuable pictures from the story [HEHE] and if you wanna see them it will be at the end of the chapter!! again im sooo sry I'll make sure to fix that next time enjoy!!!!

______________________________________________________________♥

Yoseob's POV

We got to CUBE to start practicing for our upcoming performance on Music Bank and surprisingly enough practice ended early it was only 10 *thats pretty early for us*

“I’m gonna go grab stuff to eat what do you guys want?” Doojoon asked us writing our orders down on a sheet of paper. 

“I want roast chicken and rice” Kikwang yelled

“oooo me to me to” Hyungseung agreed

“Get me anything good” Junhyung replied

“Aish!! I don’t know what that means I don’t wanna guess for you!” Doojoon exclaimed

“I’ll pick something out for you Hyung” Dongwoon got up to follow Doojoon to the restaurant down the way. I wasn't sure what I wanted so I was gonna go with them when Doojoon stopped me.

“Where do you think your going?”

“With you guys I don’t know what I wanna eat”

“No your staying here your on watch remember?”

“C’mon hyung its not like I’m gonna run off!”

“No. stay i’ll bring you something back” I let out an exasperated sigh and sat back on the floor with my arms crossed.

Dongwoon and Kikwang left with Doojoon to help carry the food back while I was left to be supervised by Junhyung and Hyunseung.

“I’m going to the restroom” Junhyung left the room and I was now left with Hyunseung.

An idea popped into my head. Hyunseung was still dancing so I was gonna try to leave the room without him noticing when the music stopped. I turned to him and he looked at me.

“Where are you going?”

*UH...* “To the restroom?!”

Hyunseung stared at me for a bit then looked back to the stereo.

“OK!” he turned the music back on and continued dancing.

*Really that’s it?!* I smiled and went out of the practice room, passed the restrooms and went down the stairs making sure I didnt get caught by anyone coming in from the elevator and went out the back exit of the building. I put my hood on and wore a bandana around my mouth so I wouldn't get spotted by fans. I pulled out my phone and began texting Layla.

Your POV

I got home around 10pm I was so exhausted from picking up trash and toys the kids left everywhere in the play room along with the rest of my daily duties I was beat. 

*I wonder when he plans to call me* 

In the meantime I changed out of my work clothes and changed into some sweats tied my hair in a bun and figured I get dressed later when he calls I’m too lazy to fix myself up now.

“Kieuy I’m hungry is there any food?” I yelled to her from the kitchen.

She came out of her room brushing her teeth and shook her head. She held up her finger at me signaling me to wait as she went to wash the toothpaste out of . She came back and looked at me with an apologetic face.

“I went out to eat before I came home I didnt know when you would be back or if you had already ate so I didn’t bring any food home....BUT I brought to back some boba!!”

I was a little sad, I was freaking hungry but Im glad she thought of me and brought me something,

“Is it strawberry flavored?”

“Your favorite! its in the fridge” she smiled at me and went back into her room. I walked over to the fridge to grab my drink then back to me room to finish up some homework while waiting for a text from Yoseob.

*hopefully I can stay up*

Just then my phone went off. I quickly grabbed it out of my purse and opened it. My stomach got butterflies when I saw that it was Yoseob:

Guess who? ke ke^^

Answer quick where do you live?

*Oh no he’s not planning to come down here is he?* 

I replied:

Why are you coming down here?

he replied: 

I dont know but for the future

tell me quick K^.^

I sent him my address and told him we were on the top floor room 409 by the stairs

I messaged him again asking if he was planning to come down but he didn’t answer. I messaged him again asking if we were still meeting but still no answer. I started to get ancy. If he decides to come down how will he get here? not only that but the dorm is pretty messy. Clothes and purses were scattered around the living room because me and Kieu share clothes and sometimes when we find something else the other has we take it off and throw it wherever it lands saying we’ll pick it up later, but we never do. Not to mention the dirty dishes flooding out from the sink and to top it off I was dressed like a total bum. I tossed my hair to the top of my head so that it was away from my face and my hair is so long it sometimes forms into a flat ball hovering over my head making it look like I have a big mushroom on my head.

*this is totally not a girl’s dorm*

Just in case of an unexpected VISTOR I start to pick up our clothes and sort them out into what’s mine and what’s hers. I take Kieu’s clothes and toss them into the hamper in her room. I walk back out of her room and into the kitchen to start on the dishes. Kieu comes out with a confused look on her face. I look over my shoulder to see what she was wearing and realized she's bummin it just as much as me

*Yah... we are soooo not prepared for any visitors*. I smirk and go back to washing the dishes. 

“What gave you motivation to clean the house at 10:30 in the night?”

“I dont know I just felt like it?...”

Just then our doorbell rang. I turned off the water and wipe my hands that were full of suds. I then redid my bun to make it nicer and took off my lumpy sweatshirt and quickly ran to my room to grab my long cardigan that I had remember tossing on my bed when I was sorting out clothes.

“Why are you changing?!”

I was too preoccupied to answer her when the doorbell rang again. I glanced passed my door to see that she was walking towards the front door. I was so nervous I couldn’t speak any words and turned around to quickly grab my glasses that were on my desk hoping it would disguise that fact I wasn't wearing much makeup and ran out my room to warn Kieu before she opened the door.

“Wai..” but it was too late.

I looked down the hall of our entryway to see she had already opened to door. Her back was to me and she stood there motionless staring at a guy wearing a black hoodie with a bandana covering the majority of his face. I freaked out and pulled Kieu away from the door and was ready to close it when he quickly removed his bandana and hood.

“Wait its me!! dont close it!”

I opened to door back up and stood there frozen like Kieu.

“Hi” he smiled at me then looked at Kieu and introduced himself.

“Hello! Im Yoseob! what’s your name?” I looked over at Kieu and saw she was still starstruck but managed to speak.

“Kieu.” really quietly though

“Huh?! I’m sorry I didnt hear you” she didnt respond. I looked back at Yoseob who looked at me with a worried expression.

“Don’t mind her she's just surprised as am I right now. What are you doing here?”

Out from the corner of my eye I saw that Kieu moved her head from staring at Yoseob’s face to mine.

“I wanted to surprise you and I thought it was too late for a girl to be walking out at night by herself alone so I came!!” He smiled a cute baby smile and walked a little closer to our door.

“Can I come in?” snapping out of it I quickly approved by moving me and Kieu out from the hallway to let him in. He shut the door when he made his way inside and turned into the living room to sit down on our little couch.

“Your place is cute!” He looks around while bouncing a little on the couch

“Thank you!! its not always this dirty” I explained as I look behind me to see the dishes I didnt get to finish cleaning and he just laughed.

“Trust me your apartment is spotless compared to mine” he moved his arm onto the armrest and placed his fist under his chin where it rested as he scanned more aspects of our dirty little dorm. A few seconds later Kieu decided to finally come back from her own little world.

“I think I’m going to go to sleep. I’m having a little trouble taking this all in so if you would excuse me..” she bows to Yoseob

“Please excuse me I’m not really like this, I’m just out of it. It was very nice to meet you truly I wish I could stay awake and talk to you but I’m a little out of words right now” 

I looked at Kieu. I was so shocked at her response I expected her to be jumping off the walls right now. She moves towards me to hug me and then whispers in my ear. 

“You have some crazy explaining to do, but enjoy your night” she backs up to wink at me then heads to her room and closes the door.

I turn to Yoseob he looking worried again.

“Did I do something wrong?”

I shook my head “You did nothing trust me if you were here a little earlier it would be a different story!” 

I laughed to myself thinking of the possibilities.

[Meanwhile at CUBE]

Junhyung’s pov

I walked out of the restroom and back into the practice room where I saw hyunseung still dancing. I tried to yell over the music

“Aigoo! will you stop!! looking at you makes me more tired!!” he just ignored me and continued dancing.

I looked around the room and noticed Yoseob was missing. I walked back out into the hallway and looked around the corner where there was other rooms but all the lights were off. I went back into the practice room to approach Hyunseung.

“Yah! where did Yoseob go?”

Still dancing “He went to the restroom”

I looked up at the ceiling and I tried to recall if I heard anyone come into the restroom without me noticing but there was no way I wouldn't have known. I looked back to Hyunseung.

“He wasn't in there!!”

He glanced at me. “That’s what he said” 

“And you believed him?!”

“yah. why wouldn't I?”

*Dammit Hyunseung I swear sometimes...* I scrunched my face and slapped my forehead.

“Why am I not surprised” I shake my head at him and pulled out my phone to call Doojoon

Hyunseung finally stops dancing and looks at me with a puzzled look

“Wae! what’s wrong?”

I looked away and ignored his question bringing the phone to my ear and waited for Doojoon to pick up.

Doojoon’s POV

I looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Junhyung *finally he decided!* I answered his call.

“So you finally decided on what you want to eat?”

“Yah uh.. Yoseob left?”

“Huh?! what do you mean he left?!”

I heard him smack his lips through the phone “He left as in he’s not here, he’s gone, he left!!”

“Whaa!! weren’t you guys watching him?

“Well...yah I mean I went to the restroom real quick. came back and he was gone..”

“Where was Hyunseung?!”

“In the room but yoseob told him he was gonna go to the restroom but...he didnt”

Junhyung was quiet now and I just took that opportunity to hang up and call Yoseob he was so dead. Dongwoon noticed my frustration and tapped me on the shoulder.

“What happened hyung?” I dialed Yoseob’s number not looking at Dongwoon’s face but I answered his question

“Yoseob got away!”

“BYOH!! I thought they were watching him?” Kikwang yelled from behind my giving me a ringing sensation in my ear.

“Aigoo!! Your too loud!!! and they were but Junhyung went to the bathroom so he was left with Hyunseung!”

There were no further questions they already knew the reason why Yoseob was able to leave.

Yoseob’s POV

Her laugh was like a small chuckle under her breathe so innocent and cute I really wish I knew what she was thinking. We sat there in the living and it was awkwardly quiet I was about to say something when my phone rang. I looked at my pocket and pulled out my phone. When I flipped it open I saw that Doojoon was calling me. My eyes widen and I quickly snapped my phone shut and put it back into my pocket.

Doojoon’s POV 

The other line stopped ringing. I looked at my phone and my jaw dropped.

*What the...did he just hang up on me?!*

I quickly pressed to redial button and in my haste I almost double-clicked it.

Yoseob’s POV

I was about to speak again when I was interrupted from loud growling noise coming from Layla’s direction. She quickly looked down to her stomach and grasped it.

I started laughing not only at the fact that her stomach rumbled so loudly but that I was also just as hungry as her.

I lowered my voice so that I wouldn't disturb her friend to ask her.

“Want to go get something to eat?” as I gestured my head towards the door

She gave me an apologetic look and nodded.

“Let me change my pants real quick if that’s ok”

“Yah sure”

I nodded and smiled as she got up to walk into her room and closed the door. I then got up fixed my pants and went in front of a mirror they have in the living room to fix my hair which really didn’t matter since I was going to put my hood back on anyway but I felt the strange urge to fix it anyway.

~Ring ding dong

Ring ding dong

Ring diggi ding diggi~

I really thought that song was the perfect ringtone for my calls but not right now. Not when I knew who was trying to reach me on the other line and scold me. I opened my phone back up but only to set my phone on silent this time then snapped it shut once again. I chuckled under my breathe.

*I am so dead! He probably wont even want to sleep in the bunk next to me when I get home*

Doojoon’s POV

Again the ringing stopped abruptly not finishing until the end. I redialed two more times and both times he didn’t answer and I just gave up. Dongwoon was at the counter ordering the food when he turned to me.

“Are we still ordering hyung’s food?”

“No!” 

“Aww? what if he’s hungry?” Kikwang asked

“Don’t worry about!” the boys just looked at me worried (Kikwang’s face, Dongwoon’s face) and shocked wondering why I seemed so irritated and honestly I don’t know why I am I guess its in my nature to worry about them their like my little brothers. Thinking about them I smile. The food was ready so we picked it up and brought it back to the practice room. 

*I drill Yoseob later*

When we reached the room Hyunseung approached me and asked “Did you find him?”

I looked at Hyunseung with a -it was your fault look- and just shook my head. I patted him on the shoulder and pushed towards the middle of the room where everyone sat in a circle to eat.

Your POV

I walked out of my room to see him waiting for me by the chair.

“Ready to go?” he walks towards the entryway and I follow after closing the door on my way out.

We entered the elevator instead of going down the stairs his poor legs are probably tired

“Where are we gonna eat? its 11pm do you think there is anything open?”

“Yah the cafe that we met at stays open till 12 am!”

“Really? why so late?”

“The members and I used to go there a lot after late practices so the owner likes to keep it open at late hours in case we or any other late eaters come by”

“But your apartment isn’t it far?

“Well kinda when we feel like walking it takes about 20 minutes and at our pace so its not to bad but we usually have a driver take us but I think walking is fun no one is really out and we dont have to worry about disguising ourselves.”

“Oh thats really cool I should let Kieu know about that since we live close by!”

“Yah I like that place because they serve meals too”

The elevator door opened and we exited out of the building. We got to the cafe and to my surprise there were actually some people eating there but not too many. The owner recognized Yoseob and so to not bring attention to him he gestured towards a wide seat in the back were not many people sit at. The owner approached our table with the menus but I had looked at the “Special's" menu they had in the front and my stomach already knew what it wanted.

“I’ll have the number 1 special with ice tea please!” Yoseob had a shocked expression on his face.

“Did I say something weird?” He shook his head.

“No...you just caught me off guard already knowing what you wanted”

You giggle out of embarrassment “ Yah um.. what can I say Im hungry”

He laughed and told the owner that he would have the same.

“You don’t want something different?”

“MM-MM what you ordered actually sounded pretty good so good choice” he gave me the thumbs up and raised his eyebrows

“So...while we wait tell me about yourself”

“Um...like what?”

“Hmmm well for starters...what kind of guy do you like?”

*BUMP BUMP* “huh?”

He laughed at my response and an innocent smile formed across his face.

“Its just to make interesting conversation” and continued to look at me waiting for my answer.

“Well...” I pressed my lips together in between my teeth. thinking about how the heck Im going to answer his question.

“I like guys who are nice..” he smiles again as I continue

“...caring, mature when it comes to serious things but can also make me laugh, knows what he wants when reaching his goals, and...” I was trying to think of a good quality in a guy that I would really come to like not focusing on looks I didnt want to seem shallow when he finished my sentence.

“How about putting in cute and handsome yah? Im pretty sure I meet all those qualities” he winks at me which made me laugh and I decided to play along.

“Oh yah?!! you seem so sure of yourself”

He leans back in his chair putting his arms behind his head “Yup that’s just me all around!”

“Hmmm what if I said that he has to be taller than me when I wear heels” 

He wasn't that short really he was at least 1 or 2 inches taller than me but I was just curious as to what he would say. He cocked his head to the side, puffed his cheeks and made a cute thinking face. When he had and idea he smiled through his lips and looked at me through the corner of his eye.

“Well I’ll just have to shave your heels down 2 inches won’t I?!”

*GASP* “No not my heels!”

He smacked his lips “Yah thats just the way its gotta be” I laughed

“Ok how about a six pack?” 

He rolled his eyes and grinned as he stood up from his chair to lift up his shirt and flashed his stomach to me. My jaw dropped instantly. I covered mouth and turned around to see if anyone else saw what I just witnessed but most of the customers were already gone. When I turned back Yoseob had already put his shirt down and sat back in the chair across from me. I knew my cheeks were red and I subtly started to fan my face. He laughed at me then looked me in the eye and said

“Anything else?”

I shook my head and removed my hand from my mouth. 

“Ok now your turn. What kind of girl do you like?”

He was about to answer when our food finally came. I had practically forgot I was starving after seeing half his body but I tried to remove the mental image from my head so that it wouldn’t distract me from my dinner but that was a difficult task. When the person who brought our food left. He looked at me sweetly ready to answer my question.

“I’m not sure. I’ll have to wait and see what kind of girl she is.” 

He kept me locked on his gaze for a couple of seconds then looked down at his food and started eating.

I stood there completely dumbfounded. 

“Hmm”

He looked up at me “What?”

“Well that was a sneaky way to get out of answering my question” I crossed my arms to show my dissatisfaction but he just laughed and continued eating.

________________________________________________________♥

This was a pretty long chapter I dont know why I kept thinking it was too short let's see if i'll be able to keep this up working on the next one I wonder how this will go....hmm

PICTURESSS:

Kikwang's face:

Photobucket

Dongwoon's face: 

Photobucket

Little Brothers:

Photobucket

Innocent smile: (in searching for this one I came across 2 that I liked so you may choose whichever to your liking in this story in imagining his handsome smile^^)

Photobucket

OR

 

Photobucket

OR both if you want haha

and for the finale....

Seobiee's belly (which im sure we have all seen by now ;P) 

Photobucket