Chapter 5

Nappies....and Jiyong.

"YA! WHAT IS THIS?"

Papa YG slapped the newspaper in my hands so hard that my palms began to sting. His rigid glare didn't shift as he encircled me with his hands folded across his chest.

If this wasn't intimidation, I didn't know what was. 

The sweaty tips of my fingers fumbled with the thin pages of the tabliod, until finally, I managed to flick through it. 

They'd written a frickin' two page spread, complemented with a huge photo of myself, scantily clad, pressed up against the leader Korea's leading boyband. It looked wrong to say the least. My hair was a mess, and my hoodie reached below my shorts~ giving the impression that I wasn't wearing anything underneath. 

In other words, I looked like a .

YG pointed to the leather seat situated in the middle of his office. The seat in which many of his artists had sat in previously, whilst being interrogated about scandals or being scolded about misconduct. I braced myself for a full blow of reprimands.

"My artists..."

Oh God. I knew what was coming next.

"...are the most renound in Korea. Do you understand?"

He looked at me as though I was a naughty two year old, or something. I nodded.

"They cannot afford to be caught misbehaving. Korea's media spreads like wild fire. A scandal arises, and even the monks at Jeju island will know about it. So I certainly DO NOT expect the minor staff here at YGENTERETAINMENT to be messing around with any of my artists."

I remained silent for another ten minutes while he basically repeated the same thing using different words.

As I gathered my things to exit the room, he spoke again.

"Are you dating him?"

There was a short simple answer to that non-rhetorical question: NO. I had no idea why Jiyong decided to degrade my innocent lips.To be honest,  I didn't really want to think about it.

"I'm not..in a relationshi-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Yang Suk had already jumped to a ridiculous conclusion.

"Well one night stands may be acceptable in the US, but Korea likes to maintain it's dignity..."

ONE NIGHT STAND?! What kind of person did he think I was? Totally embarassed, I grabbed my coat, and headed towards the door. My face was burning in shame. And I hadn't even done anything wrong. 

As soon as my hand reached the door handle, Jiyong pushed the door open from the other side, and strode in the room. Whilst I felt like an idiot, all of his confidence seemed to be intact. Until he saw me. We both shuffled from side to side awkwardly, until YG broke the silence.

"Wow, there really is something going on between you two"

I was ready to facepalm myself, but I just speed-walked out of the room instead. I wanted to get as far away from the office as possible. Away from YG and his ajussi-ness, and GD with his unexpected acts of randomness. I just didn't get him, but I tried not to think too hard. I couldn't figure out why I suddenly felt so nervous around him. He was the biggest dork I knew (Seungri aside,) yet, his presence just made me feel...ugghh.

Only moments later, I realized that I'd become the hot topic of conversation at YG. Hated by the female staff because I'd gained the attention of the man they practically worshipped, and avoided by the males, because I was somehow some sort of taboo woman. Even the Kwon twins sniggered at me, as I walked past the dance studio. 

All because of GD.

***

It was 7 pm, and freezing outside. My day...had been sh*t. All paperwork and schedule planning for BIGBANG, although I had a good mind to leave Jiyong's out. I felt like a moody teenager, with the additional symptom of nauteousness, which I had to take tablets for. 

I waited for a taxi at the nearest main road, with my arm outstretched. None were coming. Suddenly, a girl around the age of seventeen started running towards me. I had never seen her before, so I just looked at her blankly, as she caught up to me.

"And you are...?"

I couldn't hide the sarcasm in my voice, I was in such a bad mood. What aggravated me more, was the fact that she just stared at me. She didn't say a thing. 

"---Unnie...you...YOU..YOU!!!"

I stared, dumfounded as to why the hell she was pointing at my face.

"YOU KISSED JIYONG OPPA!!!"

I had just about enough time to dive into a nearby cab before an army of bloodthirsty girls tore me to shreds. THEY WERE EVERYWHERE. At that point, I kind of realized how serious this all was. Korean fangirls could be more dangerous than a thug with a gun if you weren't careful. So when I stepped out of the taxi outside the apartment to find a group of around 15 girls at my doorstep, I knew there would be trouble. 

Swiftly, I tried to do a U turm without their notice, but they saw, me alright. 

Anyhow, there was one thing that I learned. 

Pregnant + Running= Not a good combination.

I dashed forwards, without thinking, my legs almost giving way beneath me. I could hear the angry mutterings of ually frustrated tennagers behind me. I guessed they were the definition of sasaeng fans. Trying to talk to them would be no use. I almost died of fright when a hooded figure, ran to me and grabbed me by the hand. I couldn't see his face, I just had the feeling that he was trying to help me. The man speedily led me through several alleyways and to a side street. A black car awaited us.

I hesitated.

"Ya. Are you just going to stand there?"

From then, I knew who the saviour of the moment was. And funnily enough, I hated him for it.

When both doors were shut, he took his hood off.

"You followed me?"

"I protected you, more like"

Jiyong was the one that caused the uproar in the first place, so I didn't know why he was acting so high and mighty. The way his eyes looked at me, made me feel uncomfortable, as though I was some object of interest, or fascination.

"Well, I guess you're staying at mine tonight"

He wasn't asking me. He was telling me.

***

If we were found out...

I hated to think what would happen. First: A kiss...now I was sleeping at his place. The Korean media had a way of...twisting things...

"Ramen?"

Was he asking a trick question? He knew I loved it. Since being pregnant, I just couldn't get enough of it, so when Jiyong started cooking, my mood brightened a bit. 

It was Eleven pm, and I sat huddled by the fireplace in GD's mansion of a house. The word 'house' didn't even fit it correctly. It was more like some sort of museum, as though it was made for  people to look around. Each room had a totally different theme. It kind of reminded of his personality...there were so many different sides to it. 

He kept walking in and out of the room, arranging and rearranging things, putting things down and picking them up again, asking if I was hungry again, or if I wanted a drink. Almost like he didn't really know how to act.

When he noticed that I was struggling to keep my eyes open, he showed me my room. The soles of my feet were on fire. He stiffled a smile as he watched me collapse on the bed dramatically.

"You seen the papers?"

I tried questioning him subtly.

"Who hasn't seen the papers..." He played with one of the brico-bears on the shelf near the doorway. "Look, if anyone asks.."

"...it was nothing" he looked up as I finished his sentence.

***

Where the hell was the ensuite bathroom? I dragged myself out of bed and fumbled around, trying to find the light switch, with no avail. It was the middle of the night and I was half asleep. That's partially why I walked straight into one of the shelves that lined the bedroom. 

I winced as a clay bowl smashed at my feet on the floor.

""

He was going to kill me.

Nothing in heaven or on earth could have prepared me for the sight before my eyes. Jiyong. Shirtless. Musicles. Since when?