Chapter 25

Nappies....and Jiyong.

Hey guys! Before I write anything else, I want to give you my sincere apology. I haven't updated this in ages, and I have been meaning to, but life's been busy and I've been sitting my finals. Please forgive me. From now on I will try to update as regularly as possible.

 

I knew you couldn't get rid of a love bite with soap. But when you're going crazy, you try anything. My skin became tender as I rubbed it, still flustered from earlier. The whole conversation with him kept replaying in my brain. He loved me. I should've been happy, but I was far from it. Images of this 'Hanee' were permanently instilled within my brain. I looked at myself, at my frizzy hair, my curved hips, my dark eyes. Ji and I were total opposites-

"YA AMBER DID YOU DIE IN THE SHOWER?!" Lena's voice brought me back to reality and the realisation that I'd been standing in the shower for over an hour. Turning it off, I climbed out and wrapped a towel around my waist my phone buzzed. 

I swear to God if it was Jiyong-

I'm bored. Wanna go out?-TOP

I sensed that Choi Seunghyun wanted to start over again. The last time we'd talked, we'd both been in a state and neither of us wanted to remember it. I'd been at home for the past week, it was driving me crazy. 

It would just be a light hearted evening out, right? 

Ummn, sure. Meet me at Lena's-AMBER

I was on the verge of pulling a hoodie over my head when it clicked that I was going out with TOP. That man's wardrobe only consisted of formal suits and jackets, I should probably dress up. I rarely wore makeup but I could barely remember the last time I actually made myself feel good about how I looked. My sister gawped at me as she passed the doorway. 

"Dayum girl, what got into you?" 

I laughed, applying red lipstick.

" Nothing"

There was a knock at the front door. 

"Amber...?" 

Was he whispering through the letter box? Once again, I was reminded of how big of a dork Seunghyun was.

I grabbed my purse and swung open the door.

"I'm ready!" My bubble of excitement shrank a little as I looked at him. A tee and skinny jeans? Since when?

"I thought I'd...err dress down a bit" 

"That's a first....I'll go get changed"

He wasn't even looking at my face, but his hand caught my wrist as I turned around.

"No, you look hot, we should go"

I pouted. "You think?" 

"Yeah Ambs. Did you dress up this much for Jiyong?" I laughed at his still shell-shocked expression. 

"No questions, lets just go" 

He could barely keep his eyes on the road. Trust me to pull on the most revealing shirt I had. Bad idea. As far as Korea was concerned, a girl could expose her legs as much as she wanted, but s were taboo. As we walked along the high streets, guys wolf-whistled me left right and centre. Even Tabi was getting protective. 

"Ya...next time, maybe you should cover up more"

I decided to seductively.

"I didn't think you'd be complaining" 

"I'm not I just-"

He started going red. I found it hilarious. And by now, I'd stopped caring. About everything. We were young. We had money and time. We could do whatever we wanted. 

"OPPAA SARANGHAE"

"Amber, are you okay?" He frowned at me. I never called him that.

"OPPA CAN WE GO CLUBBING" I started jumping up and down, making a fool out of myself.

"Are you drunk?"

I toned it down a little.

"Have you seen me drink anything? No. Can we go, please?"

I dragged him into the nearest one. 

"I don't think we should go here, Jiyong-"

I refused to listen to a word he said. We were ushered into the VIP section. The music was so loud. The whole room was full of people brushing against each other. I just wanted to lose myself. 

"I FORGOT YOU CAN'T DANCE" 

He seemed to relax a little and smirked at me.

" That's all a lie. I have moves"

"I DON'T BELIEVE YOU"

"Why are you shouting? Amber you're crazy"

We were both moving with the crowd, our faces illuminated by the spontaneous reflection of an LED light.

" My life's crazy, that's why"

He put his hands around my waist.

"Lets just not think about that then"

I rested my chin on his shoulder. 

"Gladly"

I don't know what happened to the 'no hands on' rule, but I craved for intimacy, and I guess he was willing to offer it. I could be flirtatious and y for one night in my life, right?

I knew I was using him for my own self gratification, but I couldn't stop.

"Drinks?"

I felt him shudder as my lips brushed his earlobe. 

Gaining composure, he looked at me. "Amber, I don't think its a good idea to drink, I mean look at you"

"I'm just happy, that I'm with you, that's all"

When I looked into his eyes, I realised he was clinging to every word I'd said. The guilt was overwhelming. 

"Really..?"

"Yeah. Shots?"

We played the drinking game. 

I got wasted after the first five drinks, but something kept me going.  I didn't know what it was but it felt good. By the end of it I was on his lap giggling and we were both sh*tfaced. 

I kept seeing everything in double. 

Seunghyung had his hands all over me. 

"Amberrrr I'lll be backk wait here babe" his speech was so slurred. 

" Sure" Damn, I was so dizzy. 

A figure walked to the bar.

"2 martinis please" 

Even before I turned around, I knew it was Jiyong. Why was I not suprised.

His eyes widened as he looked at me. Maybe it was because I was wearing makeup. Or just the fact that my bra was exposed. 

"I didn't expect to see you here..Amber" 

I ignored him. 

He tapped my shoulder. I spun round and pushed his hand away from me.

"Did I ask you to touch me?"

"I-"

"You-"

"She's mine"

I felt Tabi slip his hand around my waist. 

" off Jiyong, you hurt her already"

GD's scowl was set in stone. 

TOP and I burst out laughing, for no reason.

Then she joined us. Hannee sauntered over to the bar. God, she looked perfect, but pretty meek at the same time. She'd obviously never been in a club before. Her body language was so stiff and uncomfortable. 

I couldn't not say something.

Besides, I was drunk.

"Oh, so you're his little playgirl. Sweet"

She looked at me with a pitied expression, the turned to Jiyong.

I waited for her to say something petty, but what came from made me want to flip sh*t.

"You...slept with that?"

Was I hearing right?

"What the did you just say?!"

TOP could feel my grip tightening around his wrist, he tried to pull me away. Jiyong glared at Hannee who stared back at me expectantly. 

"I'm just saying, you're a step down from his usual type" He whole manner was blunt. 

She looked at me as though I was some sort of mongrel.

I lunged at her.

The earliest memory I could recall of fighting someone, was stepping on a girl's finger in first grade. I'd never envisaged myself beating a girl wearing louis vuittons down to the floor. I should have kept my cool, but I didn't. 

"GET OFF ME YOU FREAK"

She grabbed my hair and pulled me to the side. I screamed and struggled against her but she would not let go. She pinned me to the floor and pressed her heels against my spine. I forgot that every Korean child is sent to martial arts classes before they can say 'Umma'. I was stupid to think I had a chance against her. 

I shoved her off me, but she caught my hand. Where the hell was Seunghyun?!

He couldn't even walk in a straight line, that man was no use. 

I'd never seen Jiyong so scared in his life.