Chapter 4

Nappies....and Jiyong.

Gary removed his hand from my shoulder. 

This was all starting to feel a tad bit awkward. 

What confused me the most was the expression on Jiyong's face. I was expecting him to make some sort of snide remark or immature comment. Instead his dull brown eyes had a glint of emotion. He almost appeared to be...upset.

Why the hell was he upse-

GD tore his gaze away from my face and grabbed Gary by the front of his jacket. I winced as he pushed my sister's husband against a nearby shelf.

"You...You...How old even are you? How could you do this to her?" Jiyong's voice raised, to the point when he was literally barking at my brother in law, who raised his eyebrows.

Did he actually think I'd slept with Gary?

I wasn't the only one that found it funny. Gary burst out laughing.

That was, until, Jiyong punched him in the face.

***

"D*ckhead"

Gary's face was sullen as we knocked on the door of my apartment. He had a bag of frozen peas pressed up against the side of his jaw, concealing the red imprints of a knuckle. 

Jiyong-ahh...I am going to kill you.

I'd tried to see things from his perspective, thinking that Gary was my partner and all, but I couldn't still think of a reasonable explanation for why he had to result to violence. The guy sped out of the shop, so fast that I couldn't even explain the situation to him. Plus Gary was on the floor. Not wanting to draw attention to himself, we trudged to the supermarket and picked up some frozen veg instead of going to the hospital.

After what felt like light years, my sister moved her lazy and opened the door. Words could not explain her reaction to the incident. She was ready to sue YG Ent. until I made her realise I worked for them, and I would probably lose my job. After a while, she calmed down.

 I called Jiyong multiple times, only to hear the monotone drab of his voicemail. When my phone buzzed at 8:00 pm, I practically pounced on it. 

Lena stuck her head around my bedroom door.

"Is it him?"

I unlocked the device.

"No, it's Seungri"

I didn't really feel like talking to anybody else. But I read the text.

Noona, come to Linae bar, near Seoul metro station. Come quickly, it's urgent. xxx

The maknae never texted me. It had to be urgent. 

I tried to catch my breath as I got out of my car and ran into the crowded restaurant. My heart raced. For some reason, Jiyong was the only person on my mind. I had a feeling that he'd gone and done something stupid.

I must have looked hella ridiculous, power-walking into the bar wearing denim shorts and a batman hoody. Everyone held champagne glasses and wore silk dresses. My face grew hot as I made my way to the help desk.

"Umm..can someone show me the way to Lee Seunghyung's VIP access bar?"

I was so out of breath. 

The man must have thought I was an estranged fan, because he peered at me with distaste. 

In the corner of my eye, I saw the back of Seungri's head at the other end of the restaurant. He was going through a passage way. I sprinted after him, and slammed open the door of the room. 

"WHAT HAPPENED? WHO'S HURT? CAN I HEL-" 

It took me less than a moment to realise, there was nothing wrong. 

TOP, Daesung and Taeyang were seated around a table, eating daebokki. They all stopped what they were doing. 

Choi Seunghyun stood up. 

"Amber are you OK?"

I looked over at Seungri who could barely balance on his own two feet.

"Noona...you came!" He half-collapsed half-hugged me. "I wanted to see you"

He was severely drunk.

"That's why you texted me?!"

This boy needed a slap.

Instead, I eased him to his chair. TOP tried to lighten the mood.

"Never trust that guy's texts after 6 o'clock in the evening. He gets wasted easily"

At that point, Jiyong walked in the room, still obviously vexed from earlier. He stopped abruptly when he saw me.

"Who let her in?"

Her?

"You didn't answer my calls"

"Does your boyfriend know that you're running around with other men?" He glared at me.

Why was he so angry?

"He's not my boyfriend Jiyong"

"Oh, he's not? But you're pregnant with his child?!"

I stopped trying to answer him.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT?' This was the most alert Seungri had been all night.

TOP did a double take. Taeyang choked on his food. Daesung's eyes grew large.

GD narrowed his eyes at me. He turned to leave but I clenched his arm and pushed him back into his chair, suprised that I'd reacted so fast. I was tired, in pain, and my hormones were all over the place. I'd driven to this place to help him, and now he was looking at me like I was a shame to mankind. It annoyed me.

"Sit down, and LISTEN" My voice was unusually aggravated.

I felt increasingly mad for some reason.

"I AM CARRYING MY SISTER'S CHILD. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" Jiyong hated being talked to as though he was stupid, so I did so, on purpose. All five members were silent.

"That man, you punched, that was my brother in law, buying baby clothes for his soon-to be newborn. Now he's sitting at home with a huge bruise on his jaw. I hope you feel proud of yourself"

With that, I exited the room and walked straight back to my car. 

Damn. I left my keys. 

It hurt my pride too much to go back and get them. So I just sat there, on the bonnet, blowing into my hands. My legs were freezing. Shorts, in winter, not a good idea.

I knew he'd come eventually. Jiyong's candyfloss hair could be identified from a distance. His aura was expressionless as he strode to me, keys in hand. I outstretched my palm. I didn't want to talk, I just wanted to leave.

But it seemed that he had other things in mind. He refused to look at me, he just stared at the ground like a guilty toddler. 

"I didn't mean to-I mean, What I meant to say was.."

I'd never, ever witnessed the Kwon Leader struggle to say anything. He normally just said things straight.

"Is it that hard for you to admit that you're wrong?"

"...I apologise for what happened"

He looked at my unimpressed body language, and took a step closer. He was reaallly close now; I could smell the cologne on him. 

"Ji, what are you d-"

...

I'd never experienced a first kiss before, and I certainly did NOT expect it to be from Kwon Jiyong, expecially after I'd just ranted the story of my life to him.

I nearly lost my balance, when he pulled me forwards and planted his lips on mine. 

In an instant, we were surrounded by a mob of camera weilding maniacs and flashing lights.

 

36 SUBSCRIBERS?

WOW! Thank You so much! You guys brighten up my day! 

You guys cheer me up with your comments and subscriptions :D 

I love reading comments, I will try and answer any questions! Please continue to support me! Kekeke