Chapter 19

Nappies....and Jiyong.

Hey guys. I'm being suffocated with schoolwork at the moment, so my updates have been pretty rare recently. Its taking me a while to progress the story since time is scarce, but I promise I'll make it up to you soon! This is SUPER short, not really a full update, but I hope you're intruiged.

Thanks again to all the subscribers and support. Please comment-It puts a huge smile on my face to see your opinion on the chapter! I'm so grateful to you guys! 

 

***

I had been  banned from Jiyong's presence. Forever.
Yang Suk was a man that had power, and power meant that he could do anything he wanted, when he wanted, even if he hurt people in the process.
He'd disliked me from day one, but after I'd emptied my insides on his ridiculously expensive shoes, I knew I had it coming.
The day after the incident, I had been escorted from the hotel and into what appeared to be a bently. The windows were tinted.
I witnessed the uneven grin of the CEO even before I'd sat down properly.
"Flying to Japan, eh? You thought you'd be safe frolicking around with him, didn't you?"
I tried to overcome the malignant stench of cigarette smoke coming from his mouth. I wanted to hit this guy. In the face. With a chair. Made of steel.

"The only thing I'm sorry about is the fact that I only  threw up on your shoes and not your suit"
I ignored the offended expression on his face, I just kept on going. My mistake. He butted in.
"I'm giving you two simple options Miss Hazel. It's either one or the other"
"...I've had enough of this-"
I tried to open the door of the car. It was locked.
YG's hand grabbed my wrist.
"GET OFF ME."
I started to panic.
He spoke so low that his voice was barely audible. Animosity emitted from his lips.
"You can stay with Jiyong if you please. Tour with him. Live with him. Pursue a relationship that will probably not last...on the consequence that your child is taken into social services"
When I realized what he was saying, all I saw was red. 
"STAY AWAY FROM CALEB! YOU CAN'T DO THAT. YOU CAN'T..LET ME OUT OF HERE YOU SICK BASTARD-"
I became hysterical. 
"Oh yes sweetheart, I can do that. I can place claims about your sister. People will believe me. I have money. "
That was the last thing I heard. 


******


"Umm, I gotta go pick up some stuff up" I tried to separate myself from Ji's embrace.
"...Ambs, we're in an airport...what is there to pick up?"
He smirked at me. 
Bigbang and the crew were preparing to travel back to Korea for another section of their world tour. I kissed Ji on the cheek and smiled. Time slowed down at that point For a moment, I noticed the dimples in his cheeks and the glisten in his eyes... He had no idea how much it pained me to look at him now.
"I'll be back in a bit" 
"Araso...don't be long..."
I edged my way along some of the fast food stores and back through the check out terminals, head down. My lips quivered as I shifted to one of the counters, out of sight of the crew. 
"Please, can I buy one ticket to Los Angeles?"
Every word stabbed me. I felt sick physically. As she handed me the ticket, the palms of my hands began to sweat.
For Caleb. For Caleb. For Caleb. For my sister.
The flight to Seoul would take off in 10minutes. I didn't want to imagine the state that GD would be in.
My phone rang 20 times in the time space of 10minutes. 

'Amber? Where are you?!?-GD'

Then I heard my name in one of the overhead speakers. 
"Would Amber hazel please go to terminal three" 
The flight to LA would be leaving in 5minutes. I walked straight over to terminal 15 with my passport and ticket. My head ached as I walked onto the plane and slumped down in one of the chairs, my head in my hands. Everything was telling me 'don't'.

I couldn't believe I was doing this.