Chapter 28

Nappies....and Jiyong.

Well life's been hard, but I'm back and I'll be updating regularly, thanks for being patient, and sticking by me, subbers! I love you guys, please, please comment lots, its the comments that keep me going! Feel free to suggest what you think should happen, and how you feel about the recent chapters! 

Love Kimchi1211

Sh*t just got real.

Now, I had no one fighting in my corner. It was just me, myself and I. Seunghyun ignored my texts. I wasn't mad at him, he had a perfectly good reason to. Ji didn't even come into the equation, it hurt to say his name, let alone think about him. 

I needed a new focus, and money was definitely a necessity. There was no way that YG was taking me back and not having a consistent job was really getting to me. Lena kept bugging me to advertise in local papers and online, but the chance of someone hiring a freelance choreographer was pretty slim. All the entertainment companies had their own, lets be real, I wasn't going to get employment any time soon. 

In the mean time, I just lounged around the house, playing with Caleb, helping out, the usual. Going out was a huge step for me. Let's just say, self maintenance had hit an all time low too. To tell the truth, i just couldn't be bothered. So when Lena dragged me to the hair and beauty salon, I actually felt a sense of relief. 

I stepped out of that place feeling perfect. Eyebrows shaped, my shoulderlength hair straightened, accompanied by the seductive glint of the bright red lipstick that outlined my lips, and winged eyeliner, emphasising my eyes. It was nice to feel good about myself for a while, even if it was briefly. A smile escaped the corners of my mouth, I may have been knocked down, but I could get up again. I was determined to make things better. 

My self confidence was sky high. That was until my phone started ringing.

Unknown number. Hmmn.

"Hello?"

"We need a dance routine-"

My reflexes sprung into action, I almost threw my phone across the street.

This b*tch had nerve, calling me up.

"Do you really think I'd help you with anything?"

"You're broke"

...How did she even know?

"Who gave you my number?"

"...Maybe you should think twice before advertising your details online, honey" 

I gritted my teeth at the forced tone of her voice.

"Well I sure as hell didn't visualise you calling me. I'm ing not doing it"

"You will, Amber"

"Excuse me?" I was seething. I could've punched her through the phone.

"$250 an hour" 

I nearly gagged. She was prepared to throw money around like that? God, I needed it.

No Ambs. 

Keep your dignity.

Hang up.

"$300..?" I whispered.

"Deal. See you tonight, 23, Jeojang St, 8.00....oh, and Ji will be there"

Why? Why? Why? I just walked straight into a minefield with a blindfold on. Hannee had me wrapped around her little finger. She wanted to make my life hell, but she had what I needed. Choreographing and teaching them both the wedding dance was going to be the death of me. But I was desperate.

It was 6:45. I needed to hurry, but at the same time, I was angry. I had to do something about this. 

 

***

The slight draft from the corner of the dance hall made me regret wearing a semi- revealing croptop and an ultra short mini skirt. My white nike airs were the only comfortable asset of my outfit. But I looked hot, not going to lie. 

I guessed that Hanee hadn't informed Jiyong about these last minute plans because he froze as soon as he saw me. 

Our eyes met. 

"wh-"

"Don't ask"

My facial expression remained set in stone. His fiance tried to intercept the awkward ambiance. I could barely look at her. 

She advanced towards me, but Jiyong caught her arm and pulled her aside.

He scrutinized her face as his jawbone clenched. I could tell he was angry.

"Hannee, we need to talk" 

Frownlines formed on her brow as she scowled at him. 

Then it occured to me, there weren't even mutual feelings between them. This was much more than an 'arranged marriage'. it was forced. They absoutely despised each other.

I had no idea why they bothered leaving the room. I could hear them arguing, clearly.

"I told you to stay away from her!"

"I'm only helping her out" 

A smirk resounded from Jiyong's lips, and a cold laugh echoed along the corridor.

Hanee caught me staring through the door window.

"You look y when you're angry, Jiyong"

He narrowed his eyes, unaware of her intentions,as she grabbed his face and pressed her lips against his, slipping her tongue into his mouth, rubbing her left hand against his groin.

His voice was rugged.

"St-st-op"

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. 

To make it worse, a heavy groan came from GD, who was obviosly experiencing pleasure from the sensation of her hands all over his body, even if it was despite his will.

As oppose to upsetting me, a numbed feeling began to engulf me. Seeing this; seeing him like this, caused the mental shut down of Amber Hazel. Soon I'd just be a distant soul in an empty husk.

That was the point where I stopped trying.

Grabbing my bags, I stormed out of the dance studio, past their silhouettes; fumbling around in the darkness. Jiyong was trying to push her off, but by this point, that didn't even make a difference.

He threw Hannee to the ground and ran after me, pulling his hands around my waist. 

"Amber wait-"

you Jiyong, you-" I pushed him away. "I'M SICK AND TIRED OF THIS BULLSH*T"