Chapter 26

Nappies....and Jiyong.

Hands. Outside. Pavement. Cold.

Those were the only things I could remember about the night before. When my eyes flickered open the next morning, I was completely disorientated and my head was throbbing. A dull ache had settled in the pit of my abdomen (Did she whack me that many times?!) and bruising had appeared on the soles of my feet. It didn't take long for me to feel a cool draft beneath the bedsheets. 

I was stark .

What the actual .

To make it even worse, I had no idea where I was. I could have been in prison for god's sake. As noticed the aesthetics of this multi-million dollar residence, it occured to me that my surroundings were vaguely familiar. I'd been here before.

Clothes lay strewn on the floor. A flat screen TV was attached to the wall opposite. Granite surfaces were polished and a breakfast bar was located in the far corner. I still couldn't work it out. 

That was, until, I peered to my left and came face to face with a huge photo frame of his mom. 

If looks could kill. It was just a photo, but it felt like Seunghyun's umma was glaring at me, I mean who could blame her? I was lying in her son's bed. It was only then that I identified the sleeping figure beneath the sheets next to me. 

Damn. What happened last night?!

Shocked, I put my hand over my mouth. I tried to concentrate, but nothing was coming. Reluctantly. I pulled the sheets back, whilst trying to conceal my bare skin. Was he still asleep?

A small glimpse of him triggered my reflexes. I dragged the sheets back over his face. Partly because I was embarrased, partly because I was struggling to tear my gaze away. The fact that Jiyong had abs suprised me, but TOP's defined torso left me speechless. He kept that covered? Any other guy would have flaunted it. When did he even work out? 

Shut up Amber. Stop gawping over him. Focus on the situation at hand.

I couldn't believe myself. I'd always been that model girl. I'd behaved myself. Never really outstepped the boundaries. Why was getting into fights? How did I end up in a one night stand? This wasn't me. I was going crazy. 

An image of Caleb's smiling face circulated my brain. I feel like I'd let myself down. I'd let him down. What kind of person was I?

As I sat deep in thought, questioning my life motives, I felt him stir beside me. The sensation of his warm skin against mine made me move away immediately. Where did TOP even come into this? Did I love him? As a friend, yes. As a lover?....no. I wasn't sure... He was a convenience. I was lusting over him, that's what I was doing. I'd been so concerned over Jiyong that I hadn't given him a chance. 

I actually grew more nauseous thinking about myself. What kind of sick person would do this?

He began to wake up, as he pulled the sheets away from his face. Sunlight cast a shadow on his chisled jawline. I'd never...seen him like this. TOP was usually reserved. Watching him now reminded me of a little child. Hair flopped over his eyes and a lackadaisical smile crept upon his face as his muscles relaxed. After what felt like forever, he opened his eyes and turned fully towards me.

"Uhhh...Heyy"

"..Hi..look-"

He pressed a finger against my lips, and caught my gaze. I stopped talking.

"Before you say anything....I know, I know. It was stupid of both of us..and I'm sorry that I lost control of myself"

The more he looked at me, the more upset he seemed to become. 

"I-It's fine...I just...-"

"Let's forget this ever happened?"

"Yeah, good idea"

I smiled at him. He touched my chin and pecked me on the cheek. HI lips felt so familiar now. I wasn't sure if this was a good thing.

We both..just stared at each other in a while, accepting the fact that we wouldn't see each other in the same way ever again. After a while it seemed to occur to him that I was , so he turned away. Grabbing my underwear, I slipped them on, just as there was a knock at the door. 

Someone was knocking on the room door at 11am.

Seunghyun moaned under his breath as he began rooting around for his shorts. 

"Its probably room service"

But we didn't order anythiing..

"I'll get it" I loosely pulled on a dressing gown and made my way to the door.

"Hello...?"

*Knock*

I opened it fully, which probably wan't such a good idea.

By now the level of awkwardness in the room was sky high.

Jiyong looked so angry. I'd never seen so many frownlines on his face. An indignant glare scrutinized me.

"AMBER?!"

"I can explain-"

"WHERE IS HE?!"

Seunghyun appeared from behind me, holding my hand, chest bared and all. 

"Jiyong, calm down-"

"CALM DOWN?! ARE YOU CRAZY"

"You're shouting"

"GET YOUR HAND OFF HER"

He marched straight towards TOP. I stepped in the way.

"It wouldv'e been nice if you's said that to your girlfriend last night when she beat the out of me"

Why were tears coming?

He stopped, and for a second, I saw a hint of apology in his face, but he took one look at Tabi and kept going.

The older male stood back.

"What are you doing here? Did you follow us?!"

"SHUT UP"

He punched Seunghyun, who just took it. A red knuckle  mark was left on his face.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER"

"Jiyong, I can smell alcohol on you"

"HOW DARE YOU"

He kept shoving his bandmate against the wall. I tried to intercept, but he shoved me, too.

I clenched my teeth in pain.

"JIyong stop. JIYONG!!!!!" I was shouting so loud that I lost my voice for a moment.

TOP's nose was bleeding.

GD moved away from him, but began ramming his fists against the wall. 

This wasn't the first time I'd seen him break down like this. I ignored all emotions, and sat down on the bed, head in my hands. Seunghyun stumbled towards the bathroom. The room was silent apart from the muffled frustration coming from GD's lips. 

If he wanted me, no one else could have me.