Chapter 2

Nappies....and Jiyong.

"Ya...Are you trying to get fat?"

Jiyong looked at me like I'd just confused Armani with Givenchy.

"I'm hungry"

"That's your fourth bowl of ramen"

I looked down at the mound of food in front of me, and put down my chopsticks. I couldn't stop eating. Why was it such a sin to stuff your face? How on earth he managed to survive a day on a piece of kimchi and a block of rice was beyond me. In all honesty, GD cared more about his figure than most of the girls at YG. I'd always about it. 

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Buuuuuuzzz. His phone kept vibrating and beeping on the table. For some reason, it was beginning to tick me off. He just stared at it. 

"Aren't you gonna answer it?"

All I got was a grunt in reply. Jiyong pushed his blue and pink fringe out of his eyes and picked up his cell.

"Is there a new woman on the scene? She sounds pretty desperate" 

All of Jiyong's girlfriends were the same type. Whiny, Attention seeking, Possessive, Dirty Minded, and Drop Dead Gorgeous. I'd never seen him show passionate affection for any of them, he was always in a relationship, but never really a part of it. I wasn't jealous, I just thought he could do better.

"Really? A Woman? It's hyung"

He forgot to mention which one of them. I watched him immerse himself in texting the other person back. It seemed like an important conversation. Then his phone rang. 

"Annyeong. Yeah....Sure. I think I can make it..."

Suddenly his eyes met mine.

"You free tomorow?""

"Well-"

"Yeah, she'll be there. Bye."

He didn't even give me time to answer.

He stood up, and we began to walk towards the car park. 

"Who was that?"

"TOP Hyung. He's starting filming next week, so there's gonna be a party for him. Jiang Hotel, Penthouse suite, 7 pm"

I guess I didn't have a say in the matter. But I hadn't seen Choi Seunghyun since the 'Monster' promotions, and I missed his antics. 

"Wear something nice" Jiyong grinned and pulled my hood over my head. 

*

I got home to find my sister crashed out on the couch with a bowl of popcorn wrenched between her arms. I climbed into bed, and burried my face into my pillow. Fatigue totally took over my body. I hoped it would be gone in the morning.

*

I was wrong.

"Ambs....Ambs...AAAAM'"

My body felt like rock. I struggled to sit up as Lena nudged me. 

"Kiddo, its 12pm"

My eyes shot open. That late?!

"Look what I have!"

She threw a pregnancy test kit on my lap. I groaned inwardly.

"Doctor Kim told me to tell you to test it sometime today. You need to drink loads"

And I did. 

Two boxes of orange juice, five cups of water, and 3 mugs of green tea, and I still did not feel the need to pee. In an act of sheer desperation, my sister ended up shoving a jug of milk between my fingers. 

Soon it was 5 pm, and I was inclined to move out of bed and to the wardrobe. I had no idea what to wear. 

Jiyong's idea of 'dressing nicely' could be a shower cap and leggings for all I knew. 

I slipped on a strapless silk blue mini-dress, a blazer and heels.

"You look gorgeous" Lena gawped at me. "In wish I was as slim as you"

On that note, I reminded her that I wouldn't be in that shape for much longer. Soon it would be out with the mini skirts and in with the pregnancy jeans that had elasticated waist bands. I cringed at the thought. 

She dropped me off at the venue. As I stood in the lift on the way to the suite, I could hear the music from above. The doors slid open and all I could see were the silhouettes of dancing people that I'd never seen before. It was so dark, except for the occasional flicker of LED lights. My eardrums were about to shatter.

Someone's arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"Nice dress, Noona"

"Seungri, go find someone else to flirt with" I playfully pushed his shoulder, and he put his head in his hands.

"Aissht, so harsh!"

We both began cracking up like dorks.

Jiyong appeared all of a sudden, and grabbed me by the arm. I just about had time to say bye to Seungri before he dragged me through the crowd. We stood under a light. He was wearing, some sort of golden jumpsuit with sneakers. It looked...different to say the least. His eyes were tracing my body strangely. It would have been nice if he looked at my face. 

"Umm, where is Seunghyun?"

I spoke before he had time to say anything. 

At that moment, TOP walked towards us.

"Amber! You made it!" He was the only member of BIGBANG that actually called me by my first name. His deep voice made it sound epic, so I didn't really mind.

"Yep! Well done with the casting. I knew you'd get it"

"Thanks I-"

And that was when my bladder literally caved in. 

"I gotta run-"

I ran to the nearest rest room with GD and TOP staring after me, completely dumbfounded.

I pulled out the pregnancy test and finished using the toilet. 

The In Vitro Fertlization Method wasn't always 100% successful every time, so-

I read it:

PREGNANT

At that point, reality sort of hit me in the face.