Eight

Standing In The Dark
Please log in to read the full chapter

** Foul words

 

Being in school was getting harder each day. His locker always had new foul words on them that Dongwoo quickly had to erase. The students would stare at him and some would even shove him into the lockers. He stayed away from Hoya knowing that he if he saw what the students did to Dongwoo he would be furious, and sooner or later figure out why they did what they did.

Dongwoo was walking down the hallway, only thinking about getting home. The halls were empty, only his footsteps could be heard. It was the last class before lunch, Dongwoo had asked the teacher for leaving earlier to go to the doctor and luckily she had agreed. But Dongwoo wasn’t on his way to the locker, he was headed home. Two classes per day were enough for him but three he would probably break down.

“Ey Dongwoo!” Jason stood a few steps away from Dongwoo. He had his arms crossed over his chest and a grin plastered on his face.

“What is it Jason?” Dongwoo said as confident as he could.

“Just wanted to talk” Jason smirked.

“Well, I don’t want to talk to you” Dongwoo turned to walk away. He was tired of Jason’s act. He would often come up to Dongwoo in the halls telling him that he didn’t believe the rumors and that he was on Dongwoo’s side. But he would straight after go to a group of guys and laugh at Dongwoo.

“Queer”

“What did you say?” Dongwoo said through gritted teeth as he turned back to Jason.

“Queer” Jason smirked “, gay”

“Say that again you-“

“Back door boy” Jason interrupted him. It caught him off guard. He was used by the words being written on his locker but no one had actually

Please log in to read the full chapter