Twenty Four

Standing In The Dark
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Hoya’s point of view

“I love you, Dongwoo” my words were choppy “and I don’t know if I just love you like a friend or like something more” a tear fell down my cheek “But I do know that I’m not leaving you again” I dried the tear with the back of my hand. I didn’t want to look week in front of Dongwoo.

“What can I do to make it easier for you?”

“I don’t know…be there for me I guess”

“Hoya…” Dongwoo stood up and walked towards me but stopped when his phone rang in my bedroom. We both looked over where my room was.

“Take it” I said as I turned back to him.

“Are you sure? I could call bac-“

“It’s okay” I forced a smiled. Dongwoo nodded and walked away to get his phone. Meanwhile I took care of the bowls that once were filled with noodles.

It didn’t feel as good as I thought it would feel when I told Dongwoo. It was nice to have it off my chest but it was like my stomach was twisting. Hopefully I would be able to decide what I really felt for Dongwoo. It wasn’t fair to keep him waiting for me. He could easily just leave me for Kibum. I clenched my fist as I thought of Kibum.

“It was Sunggyu” Dongwoo said as he came back in to the kitchen “He wanted us to come to the ice cream shop”

“Sounds good” I smiled. It would be nice to get out of here.

“Really? I said that you didn’t feel that good today”

“We can stay here if you want to”

“No!” Dongwoo blushed “I mean yeah, but if you want to get ice cream we can…”

“Yeah…it would be nice” I awkwardly shuffled my feet.

“Okay” Dongwoo took his phone out of his pocket and dialed Sunggyu’s number. “Hoya is

Please log in to read the full chapter