Five

Standing In The Dark
Please log in to read the full chapter

The big field that was usually empty was now full of people talking loud and laughing.

“This is what I need” Dongwoo quietly said to himself as he tried to walk through the big crowd.

The guys had agreed to meet up outside of the blue roller coaster. Dongwoo was the first one to arrive. He took out his phone to send a text.

 

To: Hoya

Where are you?

 

It barely took a minute before Dongwoo got a reply.

 

From: Hoya

A couple of minutes away! Are you there?

To: Hoya

Yeah

From: Hoya

Wait for me <3

 

Dongwoo smiled widely at Hoya’s reply.

“Is it your boyfriend?” A mocking toned voice was heard from behind Dongwoo. He turned around to see Jason. Jason was in the same year as Dongwoo but they didn’t have any classes together, but everyone still knew who he was. Jason always made sure he was heard and noticed.

“Well?” Jason smirked.

“Why do you think that?”

“Some guys said that you were playing for the other team. At first I didn’t believe them but I think I’ve changed my mind”

“It’s just a stupid rumor” Dongwoo defended himself. Jason laughed at Dongwoo but when he spotted someone behind Dongwoo he stopped smiling.

“It better be a rumor for your own sake” Jason said before he walked away.

 

“Why were you talking with Jason?” Hoya stood beside Dongwoo with a raised brow.

“He asked if we got any homework over the weekend” Dongwoo lied. He hoped that Hoya wouldn’t know that they didn’t have any classes together.

“I didn’t know Jason did his homework” Hoya laughed.

Dongwoo smiled back, relieved that Hoya didn’t figured out his lie.

“Where are the other guys?”

“Sungyeol stayed at home, Woohyun and Sunggyu went to get something to eat since th

Please log in to read the full chapter