Fifteen

Standing In The Dark
Please log in to read the full chapter

“We all have our hopes and dreams and I hope that we all will accomplish them someday! Wheatear it’s tomorrow or in 20 years’ time. I wish you all the best of luck! And class of 2012…we made it!” the class president happily smiled as she finished off her speech.

 

 

“I can’t believe we made it!” Sunggyu chimed.

“I know!” Dongwoo hugged him.

“Congratulations hyung!” Sungjong almost threw himself at Sunggyu and Dongwoo.

“Take it easy maknae! You’re strangling the elders!” Sungyeol laughed.

“Always such a tease” Dongwoo smiled.

“Sunggyu! You did it! You are the best leader ever!” Woohyun chimed.

“Always such a grease” Sunggyu laughed making the six younger guys laugh a long with him.

“How will we survive without you two next year?” L asked.

“It will be hard…” Hoya quietly said.

It was still weird being around Hoya. It had gotten better…but it still wasn’t normal.

“Do you guys wanna come over to my place?” Sunggyu asked  “My mom made some food an-“

“I’m in! I’m starving!” Sungyeol cried.

“I have to go home but I’ll see you guys later” Dongwoo smiled before walking away.

 

“Dongwoo! Wait up!”

Dongwoo turned around and saw Hoya running towards him.

“What are you going to do now?” Hoya asked when he’d caught up with Dongwoo “I thought that…maybe you and…I could hand out…” he stuttered out his words.

“That would be nice” Dongwoo smiled “but I have actually have to go home”

“Oh…okay then” Hoya looked rather disappointed.

“but…but I can call you” Dongwoo smiled.

“Yeah…call me” Hoya quietly said before turning around to walk back to the others.

Dongwoo hated this. He’d made Hoya upset by saying no to spend some time with him. But Dongwoo wasn’t lying when he said that he had to go home. He hadn’t told the guys why though. No one knew except for his parents and Kibum. He was moving out of town in two days’ time.

It had gotten so weird being aro

Please log in to read the full chapter